+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December Application OINP

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Iman.G said:
I got really worried with this whole procedural fairness messages. Is it possible that an applicant receive procedural fairness message after additional docs request?
Procedural Fairness Letter is issued only after an AOR is issued. If your application is returned before AOR, it means that your application is incomplete (and this is not a "rejection". This was application "returned" because it was incomplete).

Procedural Fairness Letter, on the other hand, is issued when the officer is not satisfied with some of your documents and is giving you a chance to submit more/better documents/information so as to make a decision on your application. When you submit your details after you receive a PFL, your case will be looked at with a fresh pair of eyes (a officer who was not involved in the previous decision AND who is senior to the officer who sent you PFL) will take a look at your case. If he is satisfied, he will approve the application and you'll receive nomination. If not, I'd rather not say.

I wish people do not fall into this pit of malice :( . Wish everyone gets nominated ASAP.

ibk

Star Member
Aug 1, 2015
Hello

Is it mandatory to submit ECA credentials of your Indian Bachelors degree for OINP Master's stream?
If yes, then could anyone explain me the process of applying for OINP?
How many of you got IELTS each band 6.0 and received the nomination?
How much time it takes for the OINP Master's stream process?

Would appreciate to hear from your previous experience.

Regards

nikla

Nov 4, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
18-Dec-2016
Med's Done....
We are reviewing the results of your medical exam.
bestofluck said:
you can make a new profile and send intimation to OINP with req docs. At anytime you can accept only one nomination. so if you have not accepted any other nomination you can accept OINP nomination, no matter how many more PNP you have applied.
Thanks. I understand that we can accept only one PN at a time in Express entry. My question is, is there any point in proceeding further with EE when a paper application is in process?

Mallikaasharmaa

Feb 13, 2016
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
07-03-2017
MichaelCorleone said:
I live in chd as well. I guess we should create a whatsapp group where all applicants from Chd and around can connect.
Yeah sure .. It'll be nice to connect.. But I doubt there will be many people from Chandigarh here... most seem to be from Delhi...
I know of you, me and OINP dream who are from Chandigarh. We might have some from Mohali area though..

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mallikaasharmaa said:
Yeah sure .. It'll be nice to connect.. But I doubt there will be many people from Chandigarh here... most seem to be from Delhi...
I know of you, me and OINP dream who are from Chandigarh. We might same some from Mohali area though..
Assume a scenario; Few applicants get a opportunity to attend the session and meet the Minister and express the concerns, delays etc.

From the video clips of previous sessions, meetings else where we know the replies are generic and rhetorical.

OINP/IRCC have definite plans, policies, procedures, quotas and they are following it without being transparent to the applicants. That's a fact.

As applicants we have no other choice than to wait for a decision from OINP/IRCC.

Mallikaasharmaa

Feb 13, 2016
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
07-03-2017
MZASAM said:
Assume a scenario; Few applicants get a opportunity to attend the session and meet the Minister and express the concerns, delays etc.

From the video clips of previous sessions, meetings else where we know the replies are generic and rhetorical.

OINP/IRCC have definite plans, policies, procedures, quotas and they are following it without being transparent to the applicants. That's a fact.

As applicants we have no other choice than to wait for a decision from OINP/IRCC.
But the question remains, is there any event? there is no event that I can find.
Even if there was one, I wouldn't feel it appropriate to speak of OINP.
I mean look at November almost 80% nominated and I think around 60% people from December too have been nominated.
January and February people are getting ECA requests. Many January CEC applicants have got document requests and nominations too.
Things have become better... At least in my opinion.
Only this procedural fairness bit has been a bit worrying. But if the applicants have enough proofs they will be okay.. I am sure.

oinp dream

Oct 29, 2016
Mallikaasharmaa said:
But the question remains, is there any event? there is no event that I can find.
I mean look at November almost 80% nominated and I think around 60% people from December too have been nominated.
January and February people are getting ECA requests. Many January CEC applicants have got document requests and nominations too.
Only this procedural fairness bit has been a bit worrying. But if the applicants have enough proofs they will be okay.. I am sure.
I dont think nov and dec 15 and rest 2016 fsw applicants should be seen as a same case.there is a difference of 15 and 16.only a jan 16 fsw nomination will open opportunities for fsw of 2016.cec applicants again have advantage of being cec hence any jan 16 cec nomination need not bring enough cheers for us.

Mallikaasharmaa

Feb 13, 2016
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
07-03-2017
oinp dream said:
I dont think nov and dec 15 and rest 2016 fsw applicants should be seen as a same case.there is a difference of 15 and 16.only a jan 16 fsw nomination will open opportunities for fsw of 2016.cec applicants again have advantage of being cec hence any jan 16 cec nomination need not bring enough cheers for us.
Let's wait and watch...
By the way your inbox is full...

Iman.G

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-11-2016
AOR Received.
05-12-2016
Med's Done....
13-12-2016
Passport Req..
19-03-2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
Procedural Fairness Letter is issued only after an AOR is issued. If your application is returned before AOR, it means that your application is incomplete (and this is not a "rejection". This was application "returned" because it was incomplete).

Procedural Fairness Letter, on the other hand, is issued when the officer is not satisfied with some of your documents and is giving you a chance to submit more/better documents/information so as to make a decision on your application. When you submit your details after you receive a PFL, your case will be looked at with a fresh pair of eyes (a officer who was not involved in the previous decision AND who is senior to the officer who sent you PFL) will take a look at your case. If he is satisfied, he will approve the application and you'll receive nomination. If not, I'd rather not say.

I wish people do not fall into this pit of malice :( . Wish everyone gets nominated ASAP.
+1 for the detailed explanation. Positive vibes for everyone waiting for nomination (including me). :D

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mallikaasharmaa said:
As of Nov 3, 47 applicants from Dec and 16 from Nov, Total 62 are remaining to be NoM.

We also are witnessing activity, ECA, additional docs .. for Jan/Feb and off late for Mar applicants.

True, we need to remain optimistic and hope all the applicants will be nominated

roshantrv83

Star Member
Feb 28, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:

Oinp had send Procedural Fairness Letter after the additional docs request in my case.

For me they had asked to submit the proof of current employment (like appraisal letter, hike letter etc) within 15 days, They have given such options. I send corresponding documents the very next day.

After 15 days i got "Procedural Fairness Letter" stating that My NOC is not matching with the docs.

They stated different reasons on above two occasions. I am sure my duties and responsibilities has got very good match with my NOC and I have 5 years of experience, continues full time employment.

I am going to send one more experience letter on company letterhead, stating my job duties, full time employment etc etc..

seniors, please suggest....

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
roshantrv83 said:
Oinp had send Procedural Fairness Letter after the additional docs request in my case.

For me they had asked to submit the proof of current employment (like appraisal letter, hike letter etc) within 15 days, They have given such options. I send corresponding documents the very next day.

After 15 days i got "Procedural Fairness Letter" stating that My NOC is not matching with the docs.

They stated different reasons on above two occasions. I am sure my duties and responsibilities has got very good match with my NOC and I have 5 years of experience, continues full time employment.

I am going to send one more experience letter on company letterhead, stating my job duties, full time employment etc etc..

roshantrv83: Just provide OINP the info, clarifications, clear explanation, all docs requested to justify your case.
I believe once OINP is satisfied, they will take a quick decision.

We may not no the constraints under which the officers has to take decision and the docs they require.
The main issue; OINP is asking the docs etc after such a long span of time and wait.
:'( :'( :'(

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
roshantrv83 said:

What's your NOC ?. What was written in your previous roles & responsibility letter ?. Is your degree/work-exp. in alignment with your NOC ?

Just get a new letter from your company, copy paste (yes almost copy ) R&R from official NOC page but make sure it's not in conflict with what you have already submitted to them earlier.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DigitalDestiny said:
What's your NOC ?. What was written in your previous roles & responsibility letter ?.

Is your degree/work-exp. in alignment with your NOC ?

Is this mandatory?

My case: I have a Bachelors, Masters degree, not in IT, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, etc
Yet, I was given an opportunity in a MNC as Software Engineer Trainee for an year, subsequently promoted as Software Engineer for 5
years and now serving as Analyst!!! I am with the same MNC for 6 years, full time
My NoC : 2173 Software Engineers, matched perfectly and I applied. Will a issued be raised, we never know.

Just get a new letter from your company, copy paste (yes almost copy ) R&R from official NOC page but make sure it's not in conflict with what you have already submitted to them earlier.

DD the new letter should be in sync with the NoC and more or less match with the old letter submitted.