+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December Application OINP

7asweh

Star Member
Nov 25, 2015
Guys, I received nomination and my profile has expired today.

I'm in the process of creating a new profile, and I have these questions:

Has XX applied for Express Entry before? Yes
Please provide the Express Entry file number: XXXXX
If XX has a Unique Client Identifier (UCI) please enter it below: did we get this UCI anywhere before??? I only applied through OINP

lekshmipiriya

Star Member
Jul 31, 2011
7asweh said:

If XX has a Unique Client Identifier (UCI) please enter it below: did we get this UCI anywhere before??? I only applied through OINP
Hello 7asweh,

unique client identifier appears on official documents you get from Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC). It has four numbers, a hyphen and four more numbers. (Example: 0000-0000).

This eight digit number appears on all documents you get from Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC). It looks like this: 0000-0000.

If you applied to CIC before
Look for this number on:

letters you received from CIC,
your immigration document such as a PR card, study or work permit.

If you are applying to CIC for the first time, you will not yet have a UCI. If so, and you are filling out a form that asks for one, write “Not Applicable” or “N/A” in the space provided.

Best Wishes

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
7asweh said:

You should answer "NO" and the questions following it will disappear.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
welcomeback hemche 15th Dec applicant

hemche's application was returned and he had resent application. he recd AOR September 8th stating application recd on 5th July. Good luck to hemche. welcome back to the group.

hope the time you wasted will be covered in nomination and you get nomination along with other group members :D :D :D

added back to the group page 517

akmoolah

Nov 28, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
a new week brings new promises and a lot of expectation for candidates on the forum. Wishing you all the best in chasing your dream for the PNP nomination and ultimately the canadian PR

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ MZASAM - bro you need to lighten up, fact is there are a million other things in life to do than be worried about OINP day in and day out... to learn patience you just need to look at rajkamal , only in the last few days when december applicants were ahead of the queue did he start feeling down , otherwise he never let his spirits sink... dont take this the wrong way , everyone is trying to help each other.

@bestofluck - habibi i know you dont want OINP to send additional doc request lol, but they cant hand out nominations like cupcakes... they have to do some sort of checking first... we both are indians we know how many people will "create" documents, they have to weed those applicants out also... so far i have not seen any example of unreasonable requests from OINP, most doc requests have been around WES certificates (which applicants should have already sent initially), payslips (again, should have been sent with the original application) , most questions are also around FDs which is also understandable... good thing is we have seen several applicants receive direct nominations whose files were complete - so yeah, thats a silver lining.

ovidiu.d

Oct 9, 2016
Bucharest, Romania
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everybody. Congratulations to the new nominees!
I received an additional documents request asking for:
- updated IELTS, check
- updated proof of funds, check
- additional proof of work experience, namely pay slips for 12 continuous months.

I worked 3, 5 years there. Should I send only the last 12 months, or the whole period?

Things are getting real!

Thanks

krazykm

Star Member
Dec 1, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
Passport Req..
04-10-2017
Just noted that rajkamalmohanram got nominated!!! :) wow! congrats.... u deserved it!

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
ovidiu.d said:
Hi everybody. Congratulations to the new nominees!
I received an additional documents request asking for:
- updated IELTS, check
- updated proof of funds, check
- additional proof of work experience, namely pay slips for 12 continuous months.

I worked 3, 5 years there. Should I send only the last 12 months, or the whole period?

Things are getting real!

Thanks
Sending more than asked is always good. You must at least send 12 months cons. so that NOC is confirmed.

I suggest send 12 months prior to your application date i.e before December 2015 + after December 2015 till date.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thestunner316 said:
@ MZASAM - bro you need to lighten up, fact is there are a million other things in life to do than be worried about OINP day in and day out... to learn patience you just need to look at rajkamal , only in the last few days when december applicants were ahead of the queue did he start feeling down , otherwise he never let his spirits sink... dont take this the wrong way , everyone is trying to help each other.

thestunner316:
I am wondering; What made you to conclude that I am growing impatient. True; we have much better things to do in life than worrying about the OINP NoM outcome. We did our best effort to file an application. Outcome is out of our sphere of control. If NoM comes along; fine, if no NoM, still life will go on as usual. I appreciate and respect what you wrote to me and bestofluck. We will never take it in the wrong way as you stated.

Off course we truly appreciate Rajkamals patience. He too vented out his frustration few times. We all understand each other well and this forum has provided us an opportunity to share our thoughts, perspectives, feelings during this journey.

Yes: OINP/IRCC has every right to ask any additional doc, clarifications before issuing the NoMs. No one debates.
All applicants only wish the process of NoM to be expedited; which is fair.

@bestofluck - habibi i know you dont want OINP to send additional doc request lol, but they cant hand out nominations like cupcakes... they have to do some sort of checking first... we both are indians we know how many people will "create" documents, they have to weed those applicants out also... so far i have not seen any example of unreasonable requests from OINP, most doc requests have been around WES certificates (which applicants should have already sent initially), payslips (again, should have been sent with the original application) , most questions are also around FDs which is also understandable... good thing is we have seen several applicants receive direct nominations whose files were complete - so yeah, thats a silver lining.

krish Iyer

Oct 24, 2016
Hello Everyone,

Congratulations to everyone, who ever has got nominated and heartiest thanks to all the members who have been contributing in one way or the other to help out people with their experiences.

I'm a newbie to this group, and after reading most of the experiences shared by the members, gives me a ray of hope that i'm not the only one lagging behind.

EE profile Created 07th Nov 2015
Score 427
Got an Invite for Ontario
Documents reached on 21st December 2015

Woke up in mid Sep 2016 and stumbled upon this forum, that's when i came to know that their is something called as AOR which the applicant must receive. since i did not recollect seeing any email with the subject AOR, decided to drop an email to check on the status of my application. Got a standard reply that its pending with investigator analyst.

On 30th Sep 2016 while clearing all my spams, i noticed an email from Ontario.ca intimating my AOR and file no XX-XXXX dated 24th June 2016. which also had a message that your demand draft has expired, pls submit a new one and till such time we receive the new DD we will not process your application and it will be kept on hold. Was literally cursing myself for all this delay.

Got the demand draft made for 1500 CAD, sent it via DHL express cargo and got the DD acknowledgement on 3rd Oct 2016. Got an email on 4th asking for WES credential evaluation and sent the duplicate copy to them through WES website.

on 16th Oct 2016 got an email stating your documents have moved to assessment phase and you will be contacted soon for any documentation clarification. After one hour got another email, from Officer VK asking for last two yrs pay stubs, bank statement showing salary credit, increment letter, proof of funds and letter of intention. Compiled everything in one pdf and replied back on the same email on 19th October 2016.

That's my roller coaster journey so far. waiting for more updates and keeping my fingers crossed as my exp entry profile will expire by 6th Nov 2016.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
@ krish iyer, your journey is the same as others in the group. you can expect nomination soon as you have sent your additional docs. good luck

adding you in the list page 517

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
MZASAM said:
thestunner316:
I am wondering; What made you to conclude that I am growing impatient. True; we have much better things to do in life than worrying about the OINP NoM outcome. We did our best effort to file an application. Outcome is out of our sphere of control. If NoM comes along; fine, if no NoM, still life will go on as usual. I appreciate and respect what you wrote to me and bestofluck. We will never take it in the wrong way as you stated.

Off course we truly appreciate Rajkamals patience. He too vented out his frustration few times. We all understand each other well and this forum has provided us an opportunity to share our thoughts, perspectives, feelings during this journey.

Yes: OINP/IRCC has every right to ask any additional doc, clarifications before issuing the NoMs. No one debates.
All applicants only wish the process of NoM to be expedited; which is fair.
too good ;)

sam_1011

Star Member
Oct 22, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Everyone,

Sorry for the late update. Been very busy off late.

Got a call from OINP on 6th Oct, had a nice chat with the officer, then subsequently received a email asking to submit additional documents

1. payslips for certain period of my current and past employment - SENT
2. my passport wasn't valid for another 2 more years as needed, so they were asking a reason why i cannot renew it - I Applied for renewal, attached the acknowledgement letter since i did not receive the new passport.
3. 6 months of current bank statements showing savings - SENT
4. my new EE number/job seeker validation code, copy of letter i received from IRCC acknowledging the new profile. - SENT
5. letter explaining why i updated my profile and a list of additional or updated information i provided in my new EE profile. - SENT

I sent all the above on 20th Oct via email, after couple of hours got an email stating my application has been moved to decision phase. and in the next 2 hours got NOMINATED ;D (All thanks to GOD)