26/02/2016
Doc's Request.
05/12/2016
Nomination.....
17/12/2016
AOR Received.
18/08/2016
Hello guys,

I know this might be the repeatative question and must have asked by so many and different forums but i am asking again.

What exactly OINP Officers check in your application once they send the AOR. AOR is the gurantee that your application is complete with all the required documents. So once they send the AOR , why they are taking too much time in decision. Major documents which needs to be verified is Education and Work Exp Document and for that they can send emails asking the validity of documents to respective institutions and Organization and they can get reply in maximum 1 month then why so much of time After AOR ?

Hope i can get some insight abt this.

Thanks in advance

akmoolah

Nov 28, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR is merely a completeness check.

POST AOR is when they actually dig into your details and see that points you are claiming for actually valid and have been documented properly, they check if you have proper funds,education and proper letters from your previous employer. Also sometimes they verify by calling out your supervisor(occasionaly depending upon the complexity of the case) then ultimately grant you nomination.

Neel0526

Jan 13, 2014
Kolkata
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
07-11-2016
AOR Received.
03-12-2016
File Transfer...
20-01-2017
Passport Req..
05-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
05-11-2017
LANDED..........
05-07-2017
patnikrishna said:
1. Yes
2. Get both the bank letter showing salary credit and also send email to ex company to provide salary slips again.
Send this email copy / screenshot to OINP and also send the response (even if it is a No from the ex company ) to OINP.
BTW, what's your timeline ?
also did you receive the additional documents request today i.e weekend ?
Thanks patnikrishna. Please find my timeline below:
OINP Doc Received: 29th Dec 2015
AOR: 23rd June 2016
Additional doc request: 22nd Oct 2016

akmoolah

Nov 28, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
has maged_m or jamaican girl received any addiotional doc request. 29th dec is good that means jan aint that far away.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck, Rajkamal, Maged, DigitalDestiny, akmoolah, Andrew2016, ankurparekh1988, All members

Please share your opinion.

Appreciate sparing time for the in depth analysis, comparative study of 2015 - 2016 data.

Target 2016 1,06,200
Issued ITAs 23,902
Balance 82298

My question is simple.

Are the eligible AoR recipients from Oct - Apr (Approximately 500 from this forum) going to get the NoMs or not?

Considering few NoMs issued so far, will OINP expedite and issue remaining NoMs in the remaining 8 weeks?

The delay is indeed very agonizing, and frustrating. :'( :'( :'(

ankurparekh1988

Star Member
Jul 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/02/2016
Doc's Request.
05/12/2016
Nomination.....
17/12/2016
AOR Received.
18/08/2016
MZASAM said:
bestofluck, Rajkamal, Maged, DigitalDestiny, akmoolah, Andrew2016, ankurparekh1988, All members

Appreciate sparing time for the in depth analysis, comparative study of 2015 - 2016 data.

Target 2016 1,06,200
Issued ITAs 23,902
Balance 82298

My question is simple.

Are the eligible AoR recipients from Oct - Apr (Approximately 500 from this forum) going to get the NoMs or not?

Considering few NoMs issued so far, will OINP expedite and issue remaining NoMs in the remaining 8 weeks?

Tht's what every one is hoping that all Oct to March Applicant get nomination before they go for Christmas vacation.

Its all depends on what announcement Immigration Minister do in Nov 2016.

The wait is killing for everyone coz they are taking unnecessary time in checking documents which they can do in maximum 1 month this is what i feel.

Australia is processing all applications in just 3 months time so they are actually into express entry.

Lets hope they give speedy nomination and gives chance everyone to smile

akmoolah

Nov 28, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MZASAM said:

Target 2016 1,06,200
Issued ITAs 23,902
Balance 82298

My question is simple.

101% will get nominated. even this week they had people working on weekends . Many Dec 23 - DEC 29 received addiotional doc request. They are moving quickly now. In about 2 weeks or less they should move towards Jan and eventually feb applicants as well. They cannot just nominate half and say the other half is not allowed. Yalla go home! impossible this will happen. I am 101% confident that all of us will receive a nomination.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
@ MZASAM

Out of 200 app. From Nov and Dec not more than 80 have recd nomination. Though it was a speedy nomination month they have a long way to go. It all depends on how they speed up in November. If they dont avoid sending add docs req, how will they speed up and finish?

ankurparekh1988

Star Member
Jul 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/02/2016
Doc's Request.
05/12/2016
Nomination.....
17/12/2016
AOR Received.
18/08/2016
Something will surely happen in November. Reason is if they continue with the current speed how will they start sending the new PT invites once they receive 2017 quota ?
They have to work on online application as well for other streams as they made for business.

Else they will be behind in the race to attract new immigrants.

I like the SINP's system coz they invite application in smaller chunks as much as they can process not like OINP that invited out of the capacity. ;D ;D ;D

altaira

Oct 22, 2016
bestofluck said:
you have not mentioned details. By saying payslips for first months do you say you have payslips for the rest of the period worked. May be if you have 6-12 payslips it can suffice the requirement. Not all payslips are required.

One must either have payslips and/or bank deposits of salary. Company is closed so may be you cant get a letter explaining about cash salary paid and payslips not given. Still however if you have the proof of job advertisement or job consultancy for getting a job, a letter of contract or agreement or offer letter, appointment letter it can still make a difference. These letters should contain job title,number of hours worked, salary paid, roles and responsibilities, office timings, holidays details whether paid or not during holidays and correct date of joining and leaving the job.
Thank you for your response.

Yes, she has pay slips for the rest of the period she worked but it would be only 10 months, which is less than the 12 months requested by ontario immigration.
she can also provide bank deposits corresponding to 10-months pay slips but for the time frame before that she didn't deposited all the cash she got as salary. Do u think this will make some problem for her?
What kind of letter or document can she provide to prove salary paid in cash?

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
altaira said:
Thank you for your response.

Yes, she has pay slips for the rest of the period she worked but it would be only 10 months, which is less than the 12 months requested by ontario immigration.
she can also provide bank deposits corresponding to 10-months pay slips but for the time frame before that she didn't deposited all the cash she got as salary. Do u think this will make some problem for her?
What kind of letter or document can she provide to prove salary paid in cash?
I dont think there will a problem. Normally last 6 months payslips for all jobs are what you must attach. They do ask for balance 6 month payslip in additional doc req, which I think they ask for the main job where you claim points with NOC. So if you have more than One job I dont think it will be much of a problem.

Secondly you must have an appointment letter with joining date or any other letter from company which gives details of joining and leaving.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
ankurparekh1988 said:
Something will surely happen in November. Reason is if they continue with the current speed how will they start sending the new PT invites once they receive 2017 quota ?
They have to work on online application as well for other streams as they made for business.

Else they will be behind in the race to attract new immigrants.

I like the SINP's system coz they invite application in smaller chunks as much as they can process not like OINP that invited out of the capacity. ;D ;D ;D
That's what we all wish. something what? Either they avoid asking add docs and give out nominations st away or change some method of nominating or increase manpower......otherwise today's speed is just 1.5 nominations per day and still 350 nominations from forum remaining.

Hope they do something now.

ankurparekh1988

Star Member
Jul 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/02/2016
Doc's Request.
05/12/2016
Nomination.....
17/12/2016
AOR Received.
18/08/2016
Guys, click on below link which will give you some insight on how all province doing in express entry and the link is official.

http://open.canada.ca/data/en/dataset/593e9165-c6ce-4f9b-b519-03d315f92cd4

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Please go through this as it might help any OINP applicant who has a soon-to-expire/expired IELTS -

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/oinp-ee-human-capital-priorities-stream-comprehensive-guide-t396543.0.html;msg5528671#msg5528671

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
ankurparekh1988 said:
Guys, click on below link which will give you some insight on how all province doing in express entry and the link is official.

http://open.canada.ca/data/en/dataset/593e9165-c6ce-4f9b-b519-03d315f92cd4
Ontario is the best province so far. They always nominated in 90 days and they will do the same in future. It was the strategic decision only for this year to pause the processing. Since they have resumed it they are going fast as before. Other province open and close and that too with speopcific NOC's. so it cant be compared to OINP, If SINP nominates in 2 months but open only 2 times in a year it is same. And then there are too less NOC's on their demand list. NB wants you attend the seminar which again takes time. you register and then wait to attend seminar and than they invite to appy. now if they nominate in 2 months it is still 6 months process. OINP still remains the best for all NOC's.