AOR Received.
04-11-2016
Med's Done....
20-10-2016
Passport Req..
12 Apr 2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-Apr-2017
Folks, does everyone get an email saying their application has moved to an Assessment Phase, followed by call/email and then an email to state the application has moved to a Decision phase? I am yet to hear from OINP ... Dec 21 CEC applicant and AOR received on June 14, 2016. Radio silence from them.

tgman

Aug 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just called the OINP. The operator told me that my file is with a senior officer and the docs I provided are sufficient to make a decision and nothing else is required from my side. He also mentioned that I should be receiving a decision by courier.
This endless wait is taking a toll on me. So tired.

sam_1011

Star Member
Oct 22, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
Congrats sam_1011. Good luck for PR
thanks buddy, you guys are doing a great job. needs lots of effort to maintain track, keep this thread running.

sam_1011

Star Member
Oct 22, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
andyincanada said:
Folks, does everyone get an email saying their application has moved to an Assessment Phase, followed by call/email and then an email to state the application has moved to a Decision phase? I am yet to hear from OINP ... Dec 21 CEC applicant and AOR received on June 14, 2016. Radio silence from them.
i never received any email from OINP that my application has moved to assessment phase, in between a ECA request , in next couple of days i got a call directly then once i replied to their queries by sending additional docs, got a email stating my application has moved to a decision phase. and then a nomination.

Hang in their...

CenaZ

Jul 20, 2016
A quick question, I received an email from OINP last Thursday stated that my application now with an OINP processing officer for assessment. The program will contact you should we require additional information to support the assessment of your application. Otherwise, the program will contact you again when your application moves to the decision phase.

One day after, last Friday, received an email has been referred to a senior processing officer for a decision. The program will contact you should we require additional information to support the decision on your application. Otherwise, the program will contact you again when a decision has been made on your application.

They did not call me or email me to request any additional docs, so I am wondering how is the probability they will call/ask me to provide additional doc in the decision phase? and usually how long for the decision phase to process in order to get finalized?

thanks!

nevergiveup08

Star Member
Oct 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
andyincanada said:
No Man, After AOR, I got request for Additional docs which I already submitted on Oct 04.. Now silence

tgman

Aug 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
tgman and cenaz hope you get nomination soon. Good luck
Thanks for kind words, bro!

tgman

Aug 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think your docs were satisfactory for them and therefore your application has been moved to a decision phase.
Could you please share your timelines?
CenaZ said:
A quick question, I received an email from OINP last Thursday stated that my application now with an OINP processing officer for assessment. The program will contact you should we require additional information to support the assessment of your application. Otherwise, the program will contact you again when your application moves to the decision phase.

One day after, last Friday, received an email has been referred to a senior processing officer for a decision. The program will contact you should we require additional information to support the decision on your application. Otherwise, the program will contact you again when a decision has been made on your application.

They did not call me or email me to request any additional docs, so I am wondering how is the probability they will call/ask me to provide additional doc in the decision phase? and usually how long for the decision phase to process in order to get finalized?

thanks!

tgman

Aug 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AmirHNK said:
I just received a "further documentation update request ..." email
Did you receive 2nd doc request after decision mail?

gayathry84

Star Member
Dec 30, 2015
Hi All

I submitted my nomination application by dec28th 2015 and receive AOR in June 2016, this also included a request to send a new DD since old one had expired, we sent it immediately but did not receive a receipt for this, sent them numerous mails asking for the same but no response . 2 to 3 weeks back i received request to authorize WES to send a copy of ECA to them directly, this was also done immediately. Now I don't know what's happening with my application . I tried the number , not sure which option to select. Can anyone guide me on this ? Also, tentative timelines fir me to receive nomination?

Thanks Gayathri