+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December Application OINP

patnikrishna

Feb 17, 2015
NOC Code......
jwahba said:
I've visited the OINP office today in person. The customer service agent told me that my application ( sent in December and AOR in May ) is in progress and pending review by an investigator analyst.
I tried to get an estimate on when it will be completed. He answered that he's not sure maybe 4 or 5 months after AOR.
it's already 3-4 months since the AOR :( !!

santoshCEC

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ontario, Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-2015
Doc's Request.
scheduled A
Nomination.....
29-10-2016
AOR Received.
24-06-2016
Med's Done....
31-12-2016
LANDED..........
22-04-2017
@jwahba that guys is really an a___h__e don't take his words even if it is good or bad !stay positive!

AK1285

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
ISB - Pakistan
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Soon In sha Allah!
Thanks. I got myself registered to take IELTS in Oct. And will make the new EE profile if required. I'm really hopeful that I will not have to. :D

In addition to Bestofluck's reply, I found following links helpful (quoting for anyone who's a panicky freak like me :p) :

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/no-invite.asp

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/how-can-i-recreate-express-entry-profile-after-it-has-been-expired-t438295.0.html

bestofluck said:
01. First thing you have to do is update your new IELTS results. your EE should be valid at the time of nomination, Only if you get ITA and apply for CIC your IELTS score freeze.

02. make a new profile and line your old profile to the same, on the day your EE profile expire and than update new IELTS results before they expire. take dates of IELTS in October to be safe.

jondam

Aug 8, 2015
I'm getting worried (well, even more).

I saw that two December applicants, whose applications were received on December 1st, are already on decision phase (my earnest congratulations by the way). My application was revived on the same day but I have still not received neither a phone call nor an e mail.

What could be going on?

Oloriire

Apr 11, 2016
jondam said:

I saw that two December applicants, whose applications were received on December 1st, are already on decision phase (my earnest congratulations by the way). My application was revived on the same day but I have still not received neither a phone call nor an e mail.

What could be going on?
Not everybody gets a phone call. I think you should be very glad you didn't. The interview makes it seems they have doubts over the application. So the discussion is usually to clear such doubts to maintain fairness. I would ask you to be joyful.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Oloriire said:
Not everybody gets a phone call. I think you should be very glad you didn't. The interview makes it seems they have doubts over the application. So the discussion is usually to clear such doubts to maintain fairness. I would ask you to be joyful.
We cannot say that because there is no one FSW Dec app. whose file is moved to Decision phase without phone call or additional doc req.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@bestofluck - any other groups/topics you are active on apart from the Nov/Dec-March AOR ones ?

Updates seem to be very slow and I cant seem to kill time at work :) :) ha ha...

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
jondam said:

What could be going on?
Still they are giving phone calls to November applicants. yesterday 23rd Nov app got phone call and than file moved to decision phase. So you can expect a phone call anytime. its not too late for you.

Oloriire

Apr 11, 2016
bestofluck said:
Still they are giving phone calls to November applicants. yesterday 23rd Nov app got phone call and than file moved to decision phase. So you can expect a phone call anytime. its not too late for you.
This makes me gree to the fact that there is going to be batch nominations within the next 2 months.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Oloriire said:
This makes me gree to the fact that there is going to be batch nominations within the next 2 months.
yes and it will not affect the applicants in pool. They will increase the number of ITA with the amount of nominations issued by OINP. We can expect 250 increase this Wednesday i.e the Draw nearing 1300 ITA. and further 1500 with 500 nominations from OINP. They can clear most of the applicants this way within the remaining 7 draws. They are now left with a few alternatives to clear the lot.

Out of 6000 applications almost 2000 must be CEC which they have almost cleared. 871 already given nominations so what is left is just half of the lot. They can still do it.

Most of the files have cleared the Second stage among these. A March applicant is asked to send additional Docs because s/he has not sent the translated docs. This means the investigator Anaylyst is on march files , almost completing the lot.

ondhunt

Dec 12, 2015
Guys, I know this might be far fetched but how much time will it take to get a PR after getting a nomination.. Just want to see around what timeline that may fall to plan out a few stuffs!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
ondhunt said:
Guys, I know this might be far fetched but how much time will it take to get a PR after getting a nomination.. Just want to see around what timeline that may fall to plan out a few stuffs!
It would be safe to assume it takes 6 months or sometimes more to avoid disappointment.

patnikrishna

Feb 17, 2015
NOC Code......
ondhunt said:
current trend is six to eight months

sbrs2010

Jul 19, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ondhunt said:
It all depends on whether you are CEC or FSW outland. PNP candidates with FSW background are taking 5-7 months. This is for candidates from India.

European and American candidates the timelines are not available