20-11-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
13-11-2016
Passport Req..
27-02-2017
maged_mmh said:
The payment has nothing to do with the receipt date, you are still Jul15 applicant.

Have you created a new EE profile? Have you updated OINP with the same?

Is your IELTS still valid?

You're the longest waiting candidate we've seen so far. This is outrageous!!

Also do ask them for the AOR , it's a legal document and you should have it.
Have you created a new EE profile? Have you updated OINP with the same?- Yes Created a new EE profile and Updated to OINP 29th June 2016

Is your IELTS still valid?- Yes till March 2017

You're the longest waiting candidate we've seen so far. This is outrageous!!- :( I feel the same.. all people from July have already received Nominations... M the only one left out

Also do ask them for the AOR , it's a legal document and you should have it- Thanks, will send them a request mail.

roshantrv83

Star Member
Feb 28, 2016
AmeyaN said:
Hi All,

I am not an active participant for discussions on this forum but a silent viewer and I found this thread much active and relevant to my query.

I have been waiting for more than 1 year to receive nomination from OINP from the time I have filed my application (July 2015). Below is my timeline for your reference.

CRS-406
NOC- 6221
EE Profile Created- 30 June 2015
Ontario NOI- 7th July 2015
Application with DD submitted- 30th July 2015
Ontario request for Re-issuing DD- 20 Oct 2015
New DD Received by Ontario- 2nd Nov 2015
Received File no with Additional document Request- 24th March 2016 (NO AOR, only File no in the Subject line)
Sent Additional documents by mail- 31st March 2016
Nomination- Impatiently waiting from past 6 months :(

Can anyone tell me If my application will be considered as a November application (new draft sent in November 2015) or a July 2015 application which is the actual date of my application. The wait is really frustrating and all my planning has disrupted due to this long wait.

When Can I expect the nomination? Is there any queue which Ontario follows to issue Nominations or Do I have to wait another 6 months. I hope this thread "December application" means people who have filed their application in December and not the date of receipt of AOR.

I Requested Application Status mail to Ontario on 13 July 2016 and the Reply was Please note that the file referenced below has not been finalized yet.

M really frustrated now.

Thanks in advance.
Can't Believe this !! CRS score still the same ?
You have your file number. you can send a mail.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
roshantrv83 said:
OINP has forced us to believe so many such things !!!!!!

AmeyaN

Star Member
Mar 30, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2015
Doc's Request.
30-03-2016
Nomination.....
29-10-2016
AOR Received.
20-11-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
13-11-2016
Passport Req..
27-02-2017
roshantrv83 said:
Can't Believe this !! CRS score still the same ?- I didnt get you what you mean by CRS score still the same ?
You have your file number. you can send a mail.- I Requested Application Status mail to Ontario on 13 July 2016 and the Reply was "Please note that the file referenced below has not been finalized yet".

Unbelievable but true... and sad too.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
All my eyes on OINP update page

Last updates

23rd August Tuesday
02nd August Tuesday

So it is high time they will come out with some update today. Its a Tuesday again. Hope its a good one.

ingeb

Feb 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maged_mmh said:
The payment has nothing to do with the receipt date, you are still Jul15 applicant.

Have you created a new EE profile? Have you updated OINP with the same?

Is your IELTS still valid?

You're the longest waiting candidate we've seen so far. This is outrageous!!

Also do ask them for the AOR , it's a legal document and you should have it.
Totally agree, you are a july applicant. Look at my timeline.
I send a new application after returning, I am an oct applicant now but you didnt send a new app so you are July!

For everyone waiting, for your own peace of mind.. i def do not believe in bulk nominations. Would love to be proven wrong but I think its only hope. We should keep hope but for your planning, it will really take a long time. This person is waiting since July. I know a sept app. There are still a few oct aps out there.. Please expect it to take many more months.. I had planned to move there this summer (aug 2016). That didnt happen. Made many choices with that in mind. Now wish I had been more realistic..

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
ingeb said:
Totally agree, you are a july applicant. Look at my timeline.
I send a new application after returning, I am an oct applicant now but you didnt send a new app so you are July!

For everyone waiting, for your own peace of mind.. i def do not believe in bulk nominations. Would love to be proven wrong but I think its only hope. We should keep hope but for your planning, it will really take a long time. This person is waiting since July. I know a sept app. There are still a few oct aps out there.. Please expect it to take many more months.. I had planned to move there this summer (aug 2016). That didnt happen. Made many choices with that in mind. Now wish I had been more realistic..

But before July people used to get nomination in 90 days. so today can never be like yesterday and tomorrow cant be the same as today. Lets hope if not bulk they will issue nominations faster and like they used to give before. 90 days is enough for them to nominate. Most of the files have crossed Second phase investigation. Its only a matter of issuing the nominations. Its more of a strategy than the processing problem, which can be changed anytime.....I dont see much of a waiting now. :D :D

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
bestofluck said:
We are talking about processing which is done after new DD is recd. So it is considered to be November application in terms of processing.
not correct according to OINP statement: "applications will be put on hold until payment is received", so it's not the same as returned applications

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
maged_mmh said:
not correct according to OINP statement: "applications will be put on hold until payment is received", so it's not the same as returned applications
That is what I said. The processing is considered at par with November applications. when they put a file on hold other files move on the top. They wont take out the file after new DD is recd and put it with the july applicants.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
bestofluck said:
That is what I said. The processing is considered at par with November applications. when they put a file on hold other files move on the top.
no, it is a Jul application. not at par with anything with Nov, you're jumping to conclusions

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
maged_mmh said:
no, it is a Jul application. not at par with anything with Nov, you're jumping to conclusions
Than as soon as new DD was recd they would have given nomination. What are they waiting for?, They already asked for additional docs also. why dint they? They will process only with November applications. And AmeyaN will get nominations only when November applicants get nomination.

roshantrv83

Star Member
Feb 28, 2016
bestofluck said:
Absolute silence from OINP today must be an indication to a surprise positive change in the processing of nominations. Hope OINP comes out with a strong processing PLAN and start implementing from 1st September.

As a change we might see files moving from Second stage to Third Stage very quickly and the Decision taken in no time. Nominations will start flowing.
The only time consuming Second stage will be revised for processing and we will see a major change in coming time.

The next OINP updates will be bringing in some Decisive news for nominations. The update is expected to be listed on 19th or 20th September.

Good luck to all for nomination.

;) ;) ;)
Didn't see any movements yet !!

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
bestofluck said:
Than as soon as new DD was recd they would have given nomination. What are they waiting for?, They already asked for additional docs also. why dint they? They will process only with November applications. And AmeyaN will get nominations only when November applicants get nomination.
ask them, also ask for Inge application while they're at it :)