December Application OINP

ingeb

Feb 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
roshantrv83 said:
Whats the relation connecting draw and applicants OINP under processing ? ::)
There are applicants with oinp with crs of 470+
They will receive direct ita with next draw (maybe) so will 'drop out' oinp

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tari7499 said:
On a more serious note, have you guys been considering any backup plan? Or is it just myself who's making second/third/fourth (sic) plan, like SINP as soon as it reopens, PEI or Australia...
How much confidence are you guys left with in ON?

Tari: I have no B/U plan. October 2015, I planned myself and applied to OINP expecting nomination in 8 months, ITA and 4 months for PR processing.
Kept all my personal and professional plans on hold for one year.
The year has been very uncertain, traumatic,,prep for WES/ECA/IELTS arranging the PoF ...and a state of uncertainty which has taken a toll on
health. I can't remain in wait mode, anxieties. I always worked hard. sincerely and God bestowed success in what ever I planed turned successful.

IF NoM / ITA / PR clicks, fine. I am mentally gearing up to focus on enhancing my skills set and my professional career as Software Engineer.
I am employed with a MNC and there are ample opportunities to grow. Happy and content with myself and can lead a happy, peaceful life.

Never, ever I will be tempted to believe the application guides, the rhetoric's, statements. These past months have been the worst of my life.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
MZASAM said:

Tari: I have no B/U plan. October 2015, I planned myself and applied to OINP expecting nomination in 8 months, ITA and 4 months for PR processing.
The year has been very uncertain, traumatic,,prep for WES/ECA/IELTS arranging the PoF ...and a state of uncertainty which has taken a toll on
health. I can't remain in wait mode, anxieties. I always worked hard. sincerely and God bestowed success in what ever I planed turned successful.

IF NoM / ITA / PR clicks, fine. I am mentally gearing up to focus on enhancing my skills set and my professional career as Software Engineer.
I am employed with a MNC and there are ample opportunities to grow. Happy and content with myself and can lead a happy, peaceful life.

Never, ever I will be tempted to believe the application guides, the rhetoric's, statements. These past months have been the worst of my life.
The past few months have been the worst for most of the OINP applicant community. It is important to not lose focus. Hope we get our nominations soon!

mayu2605

Star Member
Mar 30, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
spoke to one of ONIP customer service representative today to check my file status.
Same response , that my file is in second stage.

But she said one point that they are going to finish all application/backlog by this December .

Hope for the best...

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

rajkamalmohanram:

You have tremendous patience (A great quality). You have been a guiding force. Hat's off. I pray to God to provide such patience to all.
Each and every applicant on this forum will remember this uncertain journey, experience, irrespective of whether they get PR or not.

Great!!! we have this forum which has wonderful human beings extending help to one another. I learnt this great quality. I was always
interacting with my laptop for designing, developing and implementing software. Machines are best and truthful. I enjoyed being on this forum.

Wish you a quick NoM Raj!!! You deserve it, as you spent your precious guiding so many applicants. God must do this ASAP.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
mayu2605 said:
spoke to one of ONIP customer service representative today to check my file status.

But she said one point that they are going to finish all application/backlog by this December .

Hope for the best...
That is unprecedented. The last part. The operator said that? Wow! Okay, that is a little reassuring :) . Thanks for letting us know! Wish you good luck and all the very best!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
MZASAM said:

rajkamalmohanram:

You have tremendous patience (A great quality). You have been a guiding force. Hat's off. I pray to God to provide such patience to all.
Each and every applicant on this forum will remember this uncertain journey, experience, irrespective of whether they get PR or not.

Great!!! we have this forum which has wonderful human beings extending help to one another. I learnt this great quality. I was always
interacting with my laptop for designing, developing and implementing software. Machines are best and truthful. I enjoyed being on this forum.

Wish you a quick NoM Raj!!! You deserve it, as you spent your precious guiding so many applicants. God must do this ASAP.
Well, I don't see any other way. I mean; we gotta wait if we want it. This delay is unimaginable. I will never forget this phase in life like you said. However, once the nomination comes in, all the weight will be lifted off your chest temporarily. You'll feel euphoric. Once the PR application is submitted and a few months pass by, we'll all start cribbing again. That's the way it is. Getting a PPR will put an end to this for a longer period of time!

patnikrishna

Feb 17, 2015
NOC Code......
rajkamalmohanram said:
That is unprecedented. The last part. The operator said that? Wow! Okay, that is a little reassuring :) . Thanks for letting us know! Wish you good luck and all the very best!
yes but sadly the operators haven't been that credible source of information.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rajkamal: OINP/IRCC must keep up their prestige, and credibility high and without further delays decide and share their decisions with applicants.
The applicants must not loose their trust in institutions, commitments. Wish all eligible applicants get their NoM's soon.

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mayu2605 said:

Hope for the best...

Hope she meant Dec. 2016 and not Dec. 2017 :p :p.

It will take more than a miracle for OINP to clear all backlog by this december. Practically, not looking possible at all.

mayu2605

Star Member
Mar 30, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Actually i asked how much time it gonna take to get an update, she said no idea as of now.
But she specifically told that all the backlog /application will get finish by this December.

PrettyCanada

Feb 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mayu2605 said:

Hope for the best...
After so many lies on phone call (sometimes 180 degree of flip) and being so much fickle about what they say, this means nothing in my opinion.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
mayu2605 said:
Actually i asked how much time it gonna take to get an update, she said no idea as of now.
But she specifically told that all the backlog /application will get finish by this December.
She had no idea about the update of your one file, but she had all idea about all the files getting cleared by December? one of you must be drunk :p

like prettycanada said Narcho test will surely be introduced soon !!!!

gregrdyer

Star Member
Oct 1, 2015
Trinidad and Tobago
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
06-12-2016
MZASAM said:

MZASAM, there is indeed a lot of uncertainty and I can relate to your scenario and many others who are likewise frustrated and have plans that can't seem to materialize due to OINP's delays. Indeed, this process has proven to be quite challenging. It certainly was not what I expected. However, as they say, "most good things in life don't come easily." With that in mind, my resolve is to just be patient and endure. I believe it would all pay off in the end.

Now, don't get me wrong, I am not saying that all would be perfect if we just wait, we must also be prepared to expect the unexpected whether good or bad so that we can take action. Don't let OINP stress you out, I refuse to let it. I rather be in control of my own life, my own emotions than give that power to an entity that probably couldn't even be bothered by you or me.

So hang in there MZASAM and anyone else that may read this post. One day you may look back on this moment and smile, thinking, "It was tough, but we made it." ;)

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
DigitalDestiny said:
Hope she meant Dec. 2016 and not Dec. 2017 :p :p.

It will take more than a miracle for OINP to clear all backlog by this december. Practically, not looking possible at all.
I am sure she is not even sure of her job whether she will be in OINP till December 2016?