MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
She had no idea about the update of your one file, but she had all idea about all the files getting cleared by December? one of you must be drunk :p

like prettycanada said Narcho test will surely be introduced soon !!!!

During Narco; we will start speaking the truth, the NoM's may start. Let some one organize the date, venue, time :'( :'( :'(

Preety245

Star Member
Sep 12, 2016
at what no. to call to ask about your status , as i tried 1866-214-6820 many time no one picks instead voicemail machine speaks up. And i got my AOR email on 12th august , what next??

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gregrdyer: Agreed.
It's indeed high time for OINP/IRCC to act honorably, keep their credibility high, remain committed, and share their decisions with all the
applicants. OINP is competent; the speed with which they issued AoR's. What's holding them for issuing NoM's is shrouded in mystery.
Irrespective of the reasons, they must come forward and declare on their website.

Preety245

Star Member
Sep 12, 2016
MZASAM said:
gregrdyer: Agreed.
It's indeed high time for OINP/IRCC to act honorably, keep their credibility high, remain committed, and share their decisions with all the
applicants. OINP is competent; the speed with which they issued AoR's. What's holding them for issuing NoM's is shrouded in mystery.
Irrespective of the reasons, they must come forward and declare on their website.

Hii ,, did u got any call from OINP after AOR??>

akmoolah

Nov 28, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hey guys , since its all silence from OINP i was wondering if we could do some research statistically rather than simply bumping our heads and we can get some stats.

If i recall properly there was a complete Silence of AOR in May before they rushed of and cleared off all AORs in June , July , August and Early September for some.

My query here is can someone analyse a trend from the trackers that, when did the AOR slow Down ? April End - Whole of May ? for how many days was this slowness ( assuming this was the time that OINP was training the temp staff who gave our AORs) ? And when was it resumed.

This could give us some insights and help a lot of already frustrated applicants to delay their wait a little while longer just this time with proper stats.

I nominate bestofluck , MZASAM , Rajkamal , maged_m , cocoly , patnikrishna for this task. what say guys? ;D

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
akmoolah said:
I nominate bestofluck , MZASAM , Rajkamal , maged_m , cocoly , patnikrishna for this task. what say guys? ;D
Does this mean we all got nomination ? :p I never knew you nominate people, i was just cursing OINP for this.

s.abuhass

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
hello Guys! I have been a way for two weeks and this week I am a silent viewer for the thread. Just like you I am still hanging with a thread of hope knowing that my EE profile will expire in December and thinking if I should be registering for my IELTS in November to renew my profile :(
Anyone else is thinking about that? or you guys think I should wait ?

by the way, I will be calling my lawyer today or tomorrow and ask her about more details and let you know if I get to know something other than what you all know and share here!

STAY POSITIVE :) :)

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
s.abuhass said:
hello Guys! I have been a way for two weeks and this week I am a silent viewer for the thread. Just like you I am still hanging with a thread of hope knowing that my EE profile will expire in December and thinking if I should be registering for my IELTS in November to renew my profile :(
Anyone else is thinking about that? or you guys think I should wait ?

by the way, I will be calling my lawyer today or tomorrow and ask her about more details and let you know if I get to know something other than what you all know and share here!

STAY POSITIVE :) :)
you do not have to give IELTS just because your profile is expiring. your IELTS results are valid for 2 yrs. check the date. you just need to make new profile and inform OINP.

s.abuhass

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
bestofluck said:
you do not have to give IELTS just because your profile is expiring. your IELTS results are valid for 2 yrs. check the date. you just need to make new profile and inform OINP.
hmmm, mine will expire in September 2017!

Iman.G

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-11-2016
AOR Received.
05-12-2016
Med's Done....
13-12-2016
Passport Req..
19-03-2017
Dear all,

I decided not to postpone my life's planning anymore and started a Master Degree program as I had been full of all the wait for the whole OINP process, and I'm really happy I did so coz it moved my mind away from all the frustration and made me focus on my field of interest.

Anyway, the question is "Do I have to inform OINP of this change?"

skdubai

Nov 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Iman.G said:
Dear all,

I decided not to postpone my life's planning anymore and started a Master Degree program as I had been full of all the wait for the whole OINP process, and I'm really happy I did so coz it moved my mind away from all the frustration and made me focus on my field of interest.

Anyway, the question is "Do I have to inform OINP of this change?"
Unless you have completed your masters and got the ECA for it, no need to tell them anything at this point in time.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@Preety245: No call, request for additional doc.

@Iman.G: Great, you took a wise decision. Everyday we hope for NoM's for seniors, followed by others and feel frustrated.

@akmoolah: A lot discussed, all possible scenarios analyzed by seniors. It's high time OINP/IRCC start issuing NoM's for eligible applicants who has
been issued the AoR's

@bestofluck: OINP must burst the NoM's cloud; bring smiles, cheer up the eligible applicants; at least the seniors. Sep is almost over; few work days.
:'( :'( :'(

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
MZASAM said:

@bestofluck: OINP must burst the NoM's cloud; bring smiles, cheer up the eligible applicants; at least the seniors. Sep is almost over; few work days.
:'( :'( :'(
IF the cut off score in today's Draw is over 1350, most of the applicants will get nominations before December 2016 ;) ;)

Hope to see a major change in OINP processing from tomorrow.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
IF the cut off score in today's Draw is over 1350, most of the applicants will get nominations before December 2016 ;) ;)

Hope to see a major change in OINP processing from tomorrow.
Why 1350!!!