MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Friends:

1. Recollect, CIC in the past has issued approximately 1500 ITA's in several draws. Why you all are speculating below 1500? Any specific reason!!!
2. In order to clear the inventory, backlog some strong decision's will be taken; to increase draw size, decrease CRS. Many CIC officials stated it.
3. Why can't OINP/CIC decide a exclusive draw to address this issue. A. Draw for all CEC's B. Draw for FSW C. Draw for all remaining streams.
4. In any scenario, OINP/CIC has to act. We will know the OINP/CIC actions, progress in few days, weeks.

Is there a news, possibility that the NoM's are being issued to applicants outside this forum and we are unaware?
:'( :'( :'(

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
First day, lunch time for new staff who joined OINP. :'( :'( :eek: :eek: 8) 8)

PrettyCanada

Feb 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DigitalDestiny said:
SINP voids nominations to Immigrants for Province Relocation – PR Status may be removed soon

Source : http://www.oopnp.com/2016/09/19/sinp-voids-nominations-to-immigrants-for-province-relocation-pr-status-may-be-removed-soon/
I don't think it is possible to take back PR, unless some fraud is done by candidates.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DigitalDestiny said:
SINP voids nominations to Immigrants for Province Relocation – PR Status may be removed soon

Source : http://www.oopnp.com/2016/09/19/sinp-voids-nominations-to-immigrants-for-province-relocation-pr-status-may-be-removed-soon/

DD, Pretty: Applicants must honor and abide by the law of the land. Off course the provinces will initiate action if they find anything unlawful.

PrettyCanada

Feb 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MZASAM said:

DD, Pretty: Applicants must honor and abide by the law of the land. Off course the provinces will initiate action if they find anything unlawful.
Fair enough! Because of such candidates, other genuine candidates will also face issuees in proving their intention to reside in a state. I support the decision of the state.

Moh.Salem

Star Member
Dec 7, 2015
"for a suitable decision on the status of your Permanent Residency status allotted to you based on the nominations received. " The status of your permanent residency status :D..the nomination(s) why the s?!. Does anybody else think the text provided by that site does not sound like an official real content?!.."based on the evidence submitted to our offices" are they spying on his life now?

santoshCEC

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ontario, Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-2015
Doc's Request.
scheduled A
Nomination.....
29-10-2016
AOR Received.
24-06-2016
Med's Done....
31-12-2016
LANDED..........
22-04-2017
Focus on OINP updates guys ... all those are rumours and Website promotions ... please post Updates that relates to OINP-December applicants

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
PrettyCanada said:
I don't think it is possible to take back PR, unless some fraud is done by candidates.
Before doing that they will have to take back the citizenship of those officers who gave the PR. :p

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
:D :D :D soon will they have first weekend !!!
Bestofluck, All Members

I have not come across a single applicant posting any update; calls, additional docs today on Nov - Mar threads.
What's up!!!

jwahba

Star Member
Sep 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I've visited the OINP office today in person. The customer service agent told me that my application ( sent in December and AOR in May ) is in progress and pending review by an investigator analyst.
I tried to get an estimate on when it will be completed. He answered that he's not sure maybe 4 or 5 months after AOR.