+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December Application OINP

akashdesai1989

Oct 6, 2015
bestofluck said:
are you talking about Canada PCC or Indian PCC ?
buddy, I am asking about canadian PCC. Should I get it from here before leaving or I should apply from India? Note that technically, I have overstayed 9 months after status expired. Should I dare to go to police station or not? I dont wanna get deported by mistake. Answer if you are sure enough..

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
akashdesai1989 said:
buddy, I am asking about canadian PCC. Should I get it from here before leaving or I should apply from India? Note that technically, I have overstayed 9 months after status expired. Should I dare to go to police station or not? I dont wanna get deported by mistake. Answer if you are sure enough..
A Canadian PCC is not required unless and until specifically asked.

JMRG

Apr 2, 2016
maged_mmh said:
read here: http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPINTAKE.html#display

if your profile expires:

you will have to withdraw current one, create new one and inform oinp:

My profile has expired although I can still aceess it.however there is no option to withdraw my expired profile.
So do I leave it as it is and create a new one and mail CIC to link the new express entry profile to my old one?

If the profile on which you received a Letter of Interest became ineligible, you have to advise our office.

I have received my AOR, so does the letter of interest now become ineligible?

The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) will continue to process your application if you create a new Express Entry profile, however, to do so we require you to provide the following within 30 calendar days from the creation of your new profile, or if you have not yet submitted your application, with the application:

1. The Express Entry number/job seeker validation code for your new profile;
2. A copy of the letter you have received from Citizenship and Immigration Canada acknowledging the new profile; and

How do I obtain the letter from CIC?

3. A letter explaining why you updated your profile and a list of the additional or updated information you provided in your new Express Entry profile.

Do I email the new express entry profile and the communication from CIC (if I receive this) or do I courier/post it to OINP?

Please be advised that OINP may require you provide additional or updated documents to support your application.

OINP staff will contact you directly should documentation be required.

Antoman

Dec 12, 2015
London, UK
Nomination.....
05-11-2016
AOR Received.
03-12-2016
So, I realised the other day that my EE profile expires in October.. That's only 2 months away :'( and I guess many others are in a similar situation.
Fingers crossed I finally get a decision within that timeframe, otherwise can I carry over my nomination onto a fresh EE application?

jondam

Aug 8, 2015
Antoman said:
So, I realised the other day that my EE profile expires in October.. That's only 2 months away :'( and I guess many others are in a similar situation.
Fingers crossed I finally get a decision within that timeframe, otherwise can I carry over my nomination onto a fresh EE application?
I'm in the exact same situation. My EE profile expires on October 12th. Hopefully we'll get our nominations before that. If not, the post right before yours explains how we can carry over our nominations to a new profile.

rahulP

Mar 4, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am waiting for OPNP Nomination(AOR received on 17 June). As we know there is no definite timeline for Nominations, I am just waiting
Meanwhile Can i apply for Quebec PNP. ? My preference would be Ontario. Just thinking second option as Quebec PNP..
Does it impact my Ontario PNP in any way? Need your suggestions please

tari7499

Jun 21, 2016
Faisalabad
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
6221 & 2132
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
AOR Received.
14-Apr-2016. Additional Docs Request: 24-Sep-2016 Additional Docs Emailed: 28-Sep-2016 Notification for Decision Phase: 28-Sep-2016 Nomination: 30-Sep-2016
Passport Req..
23-Mar-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-Apr-2017
LANDED..........
02-Jul-2017
Received below standard message today morning in response to my query.

"Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your inquiry.

Please be advised that our records indicate the file referenced is at the second stage of processing, pending review by an Investigator Analyst.

If there is any further information needed for your application, you will be contacted by our officer.

Please note that if you are in Canada, it is your responsibility to remain in legal status throughout the time while your application is being processed by our program."

Arsalan Khan

Star Member
Apr 4, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tari7499 said:
Received below standard message today morning in response to my query.

"Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your inquiry.

Please be advised that our records indicate the file referenced is at the second stage of processing, pending review by an Investigator Analyst.

If there is any further information needed for your application, you will be contacted by our officer.

Please note that if you are in Canada, it is your responsibility to remain in legal status throughout the time while your application is being processed by our program."

when was ur application received at OINP? and when did u receive the Acknowledgment letter..??

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
@tari7499, when your receive AOR means your file is now in second stage. We should not disturb them sending such mails, as they are already replying to the important queries regarding AOR and nominations. They will intimate us when file moves to Assessment phase and Decision phase.

Important for all who has recd AOR

We must not keep mailing them to ask status after AOR. They have mentioned in the AOR that we should not send any inquiry regarding status but they will intimate us when our file reaches Assessment phase and than Decision phase. Give them some time. IF there is not update from their side for long we will all inquire. But for now its too early. let them finish with AOR's.

Skvach

Oct 17, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
It does not matter.
They put a person who answers emails, he does not issue AORs or working on apllications.
His job is to asnswer emails and phone calls - nothing more. I suggest to keep him busy.

Therefore, the process speed won't be affected by inquiries.

tari7499

Jun 21, 2016
Faisalabad
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
6221 & 2132
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
AOR Received.
14-Apr-2016. Additional Docs Request: 24-Sep-2016 Additional Docs Emailed: 28-Sep-2016 Notification for Decision Phase: 28-Sep-2016 Nomination: 30-Sep-2016
Passport Req..
23-Mar-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-Apr-2017
LANDED..........
02-Jul-2017
Agreed. It's a good advice. Thanks.

bestofluck said:
@tari7499, when your receive AOR means your file is now in second stage. We should not disturb them sending such mails, as they are already replying to the important queries regarding AOR and nominations. They will intimate us when file moves to Assessment phase and Decision phase.

We must not keep mailing them to ask status after AOR. They have mentioned in the AOR that we should not send any inquiry regarding status but they will intimate us when our file reaches Assessment phase and than Decision phase. Give them some time. IF there is not update from their side for long we will all inquire. But for now its too early. let them finish with AOR's.

tari7499

Jun 21, 2016
Faisalabad
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
6221 & 2132
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
AOR Received.
Passport Req..
23-Mar-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-Apr-2017
LANDED..........
02-Jul-2017
Profile update :D
Arsalan Khan said:
when was ur application received at OINP? and when did u receive the Acknowledgment letter..??