December Application OINP

ingeb

Feb 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
akashdesai1989 said:
How much time does it take from 2nd stage to final stage?
Indefinite.. my app:
8-jan: in queue for review
29-feb at last stage
3-mar at second stage
12-may not finalised yet
26-jul not finalised yet

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Skvach said:
It does not matter.
They put a person who answers emails, he does not issue AORs or working on apllications.
His job is to asnswer emails and phone calls - nothing more. I suggest to keep him busy.

Therefore, the process speed won't be affected by inquiries.
And why would you say It does not matter? Do you mean to say we must totally ignore OINP and what is written in the email of AOR?

Whosoever is replying, the thing is there are real needy emails to be replied and if we burden them unnecessarily it is going to delay things for all of us. benefit.

kulyoma

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys!

Looking at Feb thread, seems like AORs would be done some time soon (2-6 weeks). The question is how rapid would be the issue of nominations. My feeling Oct-Nov-Dec nominations are ready to be issued, just need to be sent out.

I am currently planning to travel to Toronto on 26 Sept for couple of weeks. Never been to Canada, after all, have to see what I am praying for :)

Just wanted to do some networking, meeting with friends, some professional contacts, recruiters, real estate agents, may be even open a bank account... I would very much love to receive nomination before I travel or at least while I am there, to have some confidence while building up new contacts and networking... But..how likely is that, what do you think?

In any case the trip is on, tickets booked... Any other advice? At first thought I may stop by the OINP office in Toronto... But then I thought what would I say? Can I check the status of my application?

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
kulyoma said:
Hey guys!

Looking at Feb thread, seems like AORs would be done some time soon (2-6 weeks). The question is how rapid would be the issue of nominations. My feeling Oct-Nov-Dec nominations are ready to be issued, just need to be sent out.

I am currently planning to travel to Toronto on 26 Sept for couple of weeks. Never been to Canada, after all, have to see what I am praying for :)

Just wanted to do some networking, meeting with friends, some professional contacts, recruiters, real estate agents, may be even open a bank account... I would very much love to receive nomination before I travel or at least while I am there, to have some confidence while building up new contacts and networking... But..how likely is that, what do you think?

In any case the trip is on, tickets booked... Any other advice? At first thought I may stop by the OINP office in Toronto... But then I thought what would I say? Can I check the status of my application?
They will issue all AOR by the End of this month. Mostly the nominations will start between 1st and 7th September. But there are so many applicants before December who will get nominations first. December applicants can expect nominations only in October (if at all they start in September.)

They will surely try to wind up all nominations ( with file numbers below 5500) before November end or at the most before 25th December 2016.

Going on a tour to Canada is not advisable

You have to consider few things before you plan a trip, and it will be like taking a risk. They might ask for additional documents anytime because our files are already in second phase. At the end of Second phase they ask for such documents. they might also call you in the Final stage The dates you have mentioned will be risky in my opinion and will coincide with these stage.( October will be hot month for Dec applicants to get nomination) The speed of processing as seen now a days you must wait for nomination now and you will have ample of time after ITA to take a visit. Going on a tour on 26th Sep is not advisable.

Still if you have booked your tickets it will be worth checking. IF November applicants have started getting nominations, you have to rethink. If they don't come up with any nomination till then, you can proceed.

on a lighter side
:)

If at all you go and meet OINP officers do give my regards to them :p

tari7499

Jun 21, 2016
Faisalabad
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
6221 & 2132
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
AOR Received.
14-Apr-2016. Additional Docs Request: 24-Sep-2016 Additional Docs Emailed: 28-Sep-2016 Notification for Decision Phase: 28-Sep-2016 Nomination: 30-Sep-2016
Passport Req..
23-Mar-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-Apr-2017
LANDED..........
02-Jul-2017
Impressive! Hope it all goes exactly like this. Must say, you have done a splendid information gathering.

bestofluck said:
They will issue all AOR by the End of this month. Mostly the nominations will start between 1st and 7th September. But there are so many applicants before December who will get nominations first. December applicants can expect nominations only in October (if at all they start in September.)

They will surely try to wind up all nominations ( with file numbers below 5500) before November end or at the most before 25th December 2016.

You have to consider few things before you plan a trip, and it will be like taking a risk. They might ask for additional documents anytime because our files are already in second phase. At the end of Second phase they ask for such documents. they might also call you in the Final stage The dates you have mentioned will be risky in my opinion and will coincide with these stage.( October will be hot month for Dec applicants to get nomination) The speed of processing as seen now a days you must wait for nomination now and you will have ample of time after ITA to take a visit. Going on a tour on 26th Sep is not advisable.

Still if you have booked your tickets it will be worth checking. IF November applicants have started getting nominations, you have to rethink. If they don't come up with any nomination till then, you can proceed.

on a lighter side
:)

If at all you go and meet OINP officers do give my regards to them :p

kulyoma

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:

Thanks for your advice, bestofluck!

The decision on travelling is made, so I am going, other things being equal. But the value of your advice is still great, because I will prepare all additional docs right before the trip, scan them and take with me. Most likely they will request updated bank statement and letter from employer. Any other specific docs?

If they call me on those dates, I would be available on my mobile phone (unless they call to the office, but unlikely due to the time difference- no chance to catch and put together their office hours and mine), if they email, I would still be available.

Or may be? Shall I refresh the bank statement and the letter from employer and go there myself? Just saying, hey, I was travelling on a good occasion, stopped by, it has been already more than 3 months post AOR and 10 months post application submission, so here are the updated docs and what is the status of my application?

And may be even they print me my nomination and make it self-delivered right to my hands ;D :p
"Reality is wrong. Dreams are for real." (c) Tupac Shakur

ingeb

Feb 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

[/quote]

Wouldnt know why it wouldnt be advisable to go.
Just make sure you book a two way ticket. They might ask you about leaving but makes perfect sense to go on a 'pre visit' before moving..

ingeb

Feb 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ingeb said:

Wouldnt know why it wouldnt be advisable to go.
Just make sure you book a two way ticket. They might ask you about leaving but makes perfect sense to go on a 'pre visit' before moving..
Read it again.. you think it is not advisable for add docs.. I was thinking about problems when entering Canada.
Think you are being really optimistic about timeline. Don't think OINP is going to nominate 5000 people in the coming months.. Even more since my file number is a '2015' one there are more than 5000 people waiting for noms..

kulyoma

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ingeb said:
Read it again.. you think it is not advisable for add docs.. I was thinking about problems when entering Canada.
I don't think I would have a prob entering Canada. My ticket is a round-trip booking, I will have a bank statement with me, I hold 10-year visitor visa, I would have 2 children in my home country, a job and real estate here as well. Proving I am a temporary visitor should not be a problem. Anything else that I don't know?

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
kulyoma said:
Thanks for your advice, bestofluck!

And may be even they print me my nomination and make it self-delivered right to my hands ;D :p
"Reality is wrong. Dreams are for real." (c) Tupac Shakur
How Selfish !!! Will you not ask them to print the nomination for all of us !!! :p :p
Dreams don't cost you, always dream big-bestofluck

Okay you need updated POF also.( IF they ask for POF in October it should be up to date till 30th Sep) What you will carry is up to 31st Aug. So be prepared to ask someone to send you the latest. Same With bank statements ( you will need bank seal as of 30th Sep) and employer letter as of 30th Sep

Other documents you will have scanned copy with you.

Carry everything with you but the tension of nomination !!!

BON VOYAGE

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
ingeb said:
Think you are being really optimistic about timeline. Don't think OINP is going to nominate 5000 people in the coming months.. Even more since my file number is a '2015' one there are more than 5000 people waiting for noms..
OINP has proved it. IF they can give 2500 AOR in 2 months ( and getting faster day by day) why cant they give 2500 nominations when they are ready with it. Remember December applicants are below 3000 and kulyoma is December applicant. Not thinking of 5500 but the 3000 figure OINP will do it .

past never reflect present and present cannot predict future. we must be ready for the worst conditions

Hope when they start giving nominations all Oct Nov people are cleared off within a week !!! good luck for your nomination.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
bestofluck said:
OINP has proved it. IF they can give 2500 AOR in 2 months ( and getting faster day by day) why cant they give 2500 nominations when they are ready with it. Remember December applicants are below 3000 and kulyoma is December applicant. Not thinking of 5500 but the 3000 figure OINP will do it .

past never reflect present and present cannot predict future. we must be ready for the worst conditions

Hope when they start giving nominations all Oct Nov people are cleared off within a week !!! good luck for your nomination.
If they give nominations in the rate they are giving AOR to Feb applicants, the draws would go off balance. The only applicants who would get an ITA would be PNP applicants. The minimum score has to be set to 600 to maintain the draw size. OINP can issue nominations in such a fashion only if IRCC decides to increase the number of ITAs issued per draw.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
bestofluck said:
you are also an December applicant. Application was returned because of your mistake. it is not a delay from OINP. They will not consider the date of your first application is for sure.

Shall I add you in the December list?
He is not a December applicant. He got his AOR in December, 2015. He re-submitted his application on 5th October, 2015.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
If they give nominations in the rate they are giving AOR to Feb applicants, the draws would go off balance. The only applicants who would get an ITA would be PNP applicants. The minimum score has to be set to 600 to maintain the draw size. OINP can issue nominations in such a fashion only if IRCC decides to increase the number of ITAs issued per draw.
Big draw sizes are awaited since long. lets hope they make it so big like 2000 or 2500. may be they affect one or two draws. ( They have already affected 11 draws by now) Somewhere someone is going to get affected because of their delays is for sure. Hope for the best.