+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December Application OINP

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
imrankhan2015 said:
I will be really happy if it is really this way, but according to my knowledge, this is not the case. One person = one nomination.

@bestofluck: can you put some light on it?
cant understand why there is still confusion :) bestofluck is right here
lets say me and my spouse applied, there is only 1 x EE file, so 1 x nomination... its not like they are giving out 600 points each to primary applicant plus dependants...
another example is AOR - Did me and my "spouse" receive 2 x AORs ? No, of course not, single application, single file, single nomination...
i hope that puts this question to rest :) :)

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
@MZASAM according to imrankhan2015 and rajkamalmohanram you can claim 44 PR.

1 PT = 22 applicants ( including spouse and 20 kids).................say A

now you have reced 2 AOR

2 AOR = 2 nominations

now applying imrankhan2015 and rajkamalmohanram's formula to this

2 nomination with 20 kids = 44 PR ( A x 2 )

out of 5500 quotas 44 nominations can be claimed by MZASAM ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

AhmedAbdelazizr

Aug 13, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/11/2016
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
02/06/2016
Hi guys,

I received AOR on june 02 saying that my file confirme completed and i will be uodated when it move to assessment and again when it moves to decision phase and after that nothing!! complete silence from OINP.

One more thing, I received two AOR on the same day as i updated my address before receiving them. But after the last one I updated my address and work status again as I was in between jobs. Does it affect my file? they didn't confirm the receive of this update till now.

I emailed them four times with my updated address and work contract and still no response. So i sent it yesterday through DHL and should reach them after one week.

Is that Normal?

CRS 422
EE App Submitted: NOV/20/2015
OINP PT Notification: NOV/27/2015
OINP App Submitted: DEC/15/2015
OINP AOR and updated AOR: JUN/02/2016
OINP Nomination: Waiting
ITA: Waiting

ingeb

Feb 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AhmedAbdelazizr said:
Hi guys,

I received AOR on june 02 saying that my file confirme completed and i will be uodated when it move to assessment and again when it moves to decision phase and after that nothing!! complete silence from OINP.

One more thing, I received two AOR on the same day as i updated my address before receiving them. But after the last one I updated my address and work status again as I was in between jobs. Does it affect my file? they didn't confirm the receive of this update till now.

I emailed them four times with my updated address and work contract and still no response. So i sent it yesterday through DHL and should reach them after one week.

Is that Normal?

CRS 422
EE App Submitted: NOV/20/2015
OINP PT Notification: NOV/27/2015
OINP App Submitted: DEC/15/2015
OINP AOR and updated AOR: JUN/02/2016
OINP Nomination: Waiting
ITA: Waiting
Very normal.. Look at some timelines here..

AhmedAbdelazizr

Aug 13, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/11/2016
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
02/06/2016
What I mean is how I can know if they updated my work status and address as I changed country of residence!

Any way I mailed them updated form and work contract two days ago!

Thanks

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
AhmedAbdelazizr said:
What I mean is how I can know if they updated my work status and address as I changed country of residence!

Any way I mailed them updated form and work contract two days ago!

Thanks
I have sent them updated address thrice since May but I have never, to this date, received a reply. Most of the time, they do no acknowledge personal information change. Try faxing them.

AhmedAbdelazizr

Aug 13, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/11/2016
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
02/06/2016
On the personal change form they have two means: Mailing or Fax.

Fax is not available here, so I was emailing them and then decided two months later to mail them.

Hope this will work.

They are taking for ever!

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
they don't acknowledge the change of personal info form - as so written on the form footnote

AhmedAbdelazizr

Aug 13, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/11/2016
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
02/06/2016
I sent the form twice : one time before AOR so they sent me two AOR on the same day old and updated one.

After AOR I emailed them and sent reminders for updated AOR but it seemed that they moved from that step.

Anyway I mailed it as I am not quite sure that my 4 previous emails were considered by them.

Thanks All

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
AhmedAbdelazizr said:
I sent the form twice : one time before AOR so they sent me two AOR on the same day old and updated one.

After AOR I emailed them and sent reminders for updated AOR but it seemed that they moved from that step.

Anyway I mailed it as I am not quite sure that my 4 previous emails were considered by them.

Thanks All
read the form. it says they won't acknowledge and they ask not to send it more than one time.

AhmedAbdelazizr

Aug 13, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/11/2016
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
02/06/2016
Yes you are right. "Please Don't fax or mail it more than once"
But previously they asked me to sent by email if i didn't get AOR as they accept by email only before AOR.
as I don't know that is the case after AOR I mailed it also after two months from emailing.
Hope it don't affect my nomination decision though.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
[color=navy]Bestofluck: Amazing!!! Raj; simply quoted a number 20. You simplified the complex equation. Well, Well, Well, if the answer
to the puzzle is 44 PR's,
I will have to charter a mid size flight and land at Toronto Pearson International Airport. OINP / IRCC will hit the news
for granting 44 PR to a family.
[/color]

Raj would think several times before quoting any number in future.

Michelle567

Jan 19, 2016
Canada’s Immigration Minister Seeks to “Substantially Increase” Immigration Numbers

August 16, 2016
Canada’s Minister of Immigration, John McCallum, has stated his intention to “substantially increase” the number of new immigrants to Canada in order to fill labour shortages, with a three-year immigration plan expected to be unveiled this fall (autumn).
“Why not substantially increase the number of immigrants coming to Canada? And that is, I think, I hope, what we are about to do . . . the direction in which I would like to go is to increase substantially the number of immigrants,” McCallum said last week to the Canadian Chamber of Commerce in Manila, Philippines.
“We’re going to reduce some of the barriers in our immigration system . . . we think it can be simplified. We think there are some rules which are no longer necessary,” added McCallum.
“Now, we have to convince Canadians of this. But I think it’s a good idea.”
Earlier this year, the Liberal government of Canada unveiled its immigration plan for 2016, which projected that Canada would welcome around 300,000 new permanent residents this year. This marked the highest projected immigration level in modern history, and around a seven percent increase on the 2015 plan. The annual immigration plan is typically tabled each fall with objectives for the following year, but the plan for 2016 was delayed by the general election and change of government.
Economic immigration to Canada
Most new permanent residents to Canada arrive through one of the many economic immigration programs, which aim to attract skilled newcomers who have the ability to settle in Canada successfully. These programs include the federal economic immigration programs processed through the Express Entry selection system, as well as the various Provincial Nominee Programs and the Quebec Skilled Worker Program (which accepted 5,000 new applications for processing earlier this week).
While the 2016 immigration levels plan sought to increase the overall number of new immigrants to Canada this year, the economic categories together saw a slight decrease in their overall numbers, with the government seeking first to boost numbers through family reunification and refugee/humanitarian programs.
However, with the Minister of Immigration having associated the desired ‘substantial increase’ in numbers with resolving labour shortages, it is likely that the new plan will seek to increase the number of immigrants through the economic programs, as these programs specify positive labour market outcomes as a primary objective. This may be done without reducing immigration through other categories, as the overall number is expected to increase.
Express Entry: a positive future
When the Liberal government took office almost a year ago, it inherited the Express Entry system from its Conservative predecessor. The 2016 immigration plan was unveiled shortly afterward.
After the first few Express Entry draws in 2015, the number of Invitations to Apply (ITAs) issued and the number of Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) points required in order for a candidate to receive an ITA stayed relatively consistent, with the lowest CRS cut-off point in 2015 having been 450. Interestingly, however, a majority of people who received ITAs in 2015 had ‘core’ CRS scores of less than 450. Core CRS scores indicate a candidate’s point total without the additional 600 points for a qualifying job offer or enhanced provincial nomination.
Into 2016, the number of ITAs issued per draw has decreased, and there has been a slight increase in the median CRS cut-off score. Proactive candidates have been able to reach these scores by improving their CRS score, which may include attracting the attention of a Canadian province and being issued an enhanced provincial nomination certificate.
Nonetheless, the Immigration Minister’s recent comments about increasing immigration numbers with the aim of solving labour shortages may give current and future Express Entry candidates real hope that Canada will accept more immigrants through the system in the near future, with the consequence that CRS cut-off scores may become lower. In addition, the government has pledged to review the system and make changes where appropriate. These changes may occur at any time, and, as a result, candidates in the pool may see their ranking change for the better, placing them in line to receive an ITA at a subsequent draw.
Growing the country — the right move, the right time
“After spending a few months finding their feet in a few areas, it looks like the department of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada is making positive moves on a number of fronts,” says Attorney David Cohen.
“Minister McCallum’s ambitious goal to increase overall immigration numbers over the coming years is the right move at the right time. The labour market realities and demographic challenges faced by communities from coast to coast demand a positive government response. If you look at Minister McCallum’s provincial counterparts, many are asking the federal government to be allowed to take in more newcomers. There is not a single provincial government saying they have enough people. Quite the opposite, in fact.
“Overall, the federal government and Canadian provinces alike seem to be on the same page with a clear message to spread around the world — the time is right to come to Canada.”

Guys do you have any views to the above update

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
it's a 3 year plan which yet to materialize and then even yetter to be approved by the parliament; would you wait? :D