MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AmirHNK,

Thanks. These xx/100 are used by NBPNP etc . I was wondering why it was mentioned in the context of OINP.

We all calculated the EE CRS, age edu......and got points, based on which we got PT/NOI from OINP.

Skvach

Oct 17, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Due to the fact that you have to get 67/100 FSW in order to create a EE profile.
If you can't get those points, the system won't allow you to register.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
@MZASAM and AmirHNK

You both have entered the pool only because you had 67/100. CRS comes only after you get eligible with 67/100. Even if you are getting 480 CRS but not getting 67/100 EE is not possible. You must have forgotten it. This is not for PNP but EE.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
@MZASAM please check this link and recollect your memories. Please read the first para nicely.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp

@AmirHNK, hope you understood what I tried telling you. Just like they give points for adaptability they might give extra 5 points to International Students so that more of them join EE. This benefit will not be for FSW outland. OR may be they remove arranged employment marks of 10 and replace with International Student.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
megrav said:
Hi All,

What happens if the primary applicant has quit the job after receiving AOR? Will the application become ineligible?
Do we have to inform both OINP and CIC?
I am the primary applicant and plan to work part time.
you must inform and update it because they might call you or your employer anytime before nomination. IF your employer will say you don't work anymore with them, it will be a problem. Don't give them a chance to reject.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bestofluck

You are absolutely correct!!! Thanks indeed for reminding to "recollect your memories".

My memory was dysfunctional for a moment, when I posed the query. I recollected it from my cache. Ran some diagnostics.

Now my RAM, Cache, storage are functioning optimally.
:'( :'( :-[ :-[ ??? ???

hachuflay

Star Member
Jun 7, 2016
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all, I've just received an email indicating that my application has been moved to Assessment Phase.

(Acknowledgement letter received on June 7th)

I guess are good news.

HopeForTheBest26

Star Member
Jul 18, 2016
Ontario
App. Filed.......
29th Nov 2016
Nomination.....
29-11-2016
Passport Req..
10-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-05-2017
hachuflay said:
Hi all, I've just received an email indicating that my application has been moved to Assessment Phase.

I guess are good news.
Congrats

myangelbei

Sep 15, 2015
hachuflay said:

I guess are good news.
are you CEC or FSW?

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hachuflay said:

I guess are good news.
Congrats !!. Any news from OINP is Good news :). Can you please post entire wording of that email ? (Mask your info).

[hachuflay is CEC as per list on page 254 ]

hachuflay

Star Member
Jun 7, 2016
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DigitalDestiny said:
Congrats !!. Any news from OINP is Good news :). Can you please post entire wording of that email ? (Mask your info).

[hachuflay is CEC as per list on page 254 ]
Please be advised that your application to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) is now with an OINP processing officer for assessment. The program will contact you should we require additional information to support the assessment of your application. Otherwise, the program will contact you again when your application moves to the decision phase.

If you are a candidate through one of the Ontario Express Entry streams, please note that your Express Entry profile must remain up-to-date throughout all processing stages of your application. Candidates for the Ontario Human Capital Priorities stream must also continue to maintain a score of 400 points or above in the Express Entry Comprehensive Ranking System.

If you are currently working or residing in Ontario, please be advised that you are responsible for remaining in legal status in Canada throughout all processing stages of your application. It is your responsibility to renew, extend or apply for proper temporary resident status in Canada throughout your stay in the country, even after you are nominated.

If you need to depart Canada because you no longer have valid status or because your status will not be renewed by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada, please send the OINP office a completed and signed Change of Personal Information form. You should outline the details of your situation in this form and include a current email address.

The Change of Personal Information form applies to any changes that you may need to make to your application during processing, for example a change of address or other information that may impact your application.

Thank you for your interest in the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program. Please retain this letter for your records.

Sincerely,

----------
Do you guys have any idea of how long this phase usually takes?