+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December Application OINP

roshantrv83

Star Member
Feb 28, 2016
ingeb said:
I did not have any request for additional documents or a phonecall myself but I think most people did / do. I think they are mostly about salary slips, bank statements and your reasons to move to Ontario.

With regards to the waiting period.. nobody knows! I was just looking at my own timeline and today it's 327 days after their invite! and 204 days since I send my application. I fear you are in for a long wait.. (2700 spots a year, is 225 a month and they are finishing nominating the oct people now.. most nov applicants have just received aor, starting with dec people now, then first nominating the nov people..)
Oh.. Its too long.
What about your EE profile validity.

Ahmad Shqair

Star Member
Dec 11, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
roshantrv83 said:
The process didn't end with CIC & OINP & WES.
Landing Fees.
Medical Insurance- 3 months Fees.
1 Year course for becoming professional engineers. Fees.
Driving license - 1 year. Fees.
WoW, first time knowing that, how much each one of these is?

ingeb

Feb 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
roshantrv83 said:
Oh.. Its too long.
What about your EE profile validity.
Yes, getting worried about that. It expires June 2nd..
Anyone knows what to do??

jaamit

Star Member
Feb 14, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
roshantrv83 said:
The process didn't end with CIC & OINP & WES.
Landing Fees.
Medical Insurance- 3 months Fees.
1 Year course for becoming professional engineers. Fees.
Driving license - 1 year. Fees.
Can you please give more details on 1 Year course for becoming professional engineers. Fees. I have not heard of this.

hareshsandeep

Sep 3, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jaamit said:
Can you please give more details on 1 Year course for becoming professional engineers. Fees. I have not heard of this.

This is not true at all. All this information is false as I live in Canada since 3 yr and there is nothing mandatory stuff like professional course to become engineers for people who are already engineers .You are assumed to be real engineers and only so is OINP nominating you.

Now, if your occupation is different than an engineer, and if you are interested/want to become an engineer, yes, there are colleges out here through which you can enroll a degree engineering course.

So please don't spell out wrong information without any knowledge. Atleast ask someone(a friend or a relative) who is already residing here out to get proper information.

And what the hell is this 1 yr driving fees ? There is a driving license fee around 100$, which you need to appear in any country. Please come on. I suggest everyone to kindly ignore this type of false informations.

patnikrishna

Feb 17, 2015
NOC Code......
Hi All,
Just an observation.
If you see the links below. There are manyyy people who have gotten AOR ( the one after ITA document upload and NOT the OINP one ) in Oct, Nov, Dec, Jan,Feb and are getting PPRs in the last week and this week.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/aor-in-february-2016-ee-connect-here-t396295.1500.html
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/aor-in-november-2015-lets-get-together-t375944.3360.html
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/aor-in-december-2015-lets-get-together-t388644.2415.html

I think the OINP case officers are also working on the CIC cases as well to ensure the 6 month SLA which is why there is so much delay in the OINP AOR and Nominations. Just my thinking.

souriju

Star Member
Apr 13, 2016
Really it is very frustrating .....

No AOR's today also

Looks like Govt have stopped issuing OINP's for Dec month applicants

akmoolah

Nov 28, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CIC is federal government and oinp is provincial government. There is no case officer assigned from OINP to work on post ITA applications

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
hareshsandeep said:
This is not true at all. All this information is false as I live in Canada since 3 yr and there is nothing mandatory stuff like professional course to become engineers for people who are already engineers .You are assumed to be real engineers and only so is OINP nominating you.

Now, if your occupation is different than an engineer, and if you are interested/want to become an engineer, yes, there are colleges out here through which you can enroll a degree engineering course.

So please don't spell out wrong information without any knowledge. Atleast ask someone(a friend or a relative) who is already residing here out to get proper information.

And what the hell is this 1 yr driving fees ? There is a driving license fee around 100$, which you need to appear in any country. Please come on. I suggest everyone to kindly ignore this type of false informations.
he means the P.Eng. exams preparation course

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015