sbrs2010

Jul 19, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
He is talking about the fee.
The fee he mentioned was 1500 and number of people as 100,000 (100,000*1500=150,000,000).

narayanf1

Dec 8, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, can we keep this forum to share valuable information and not personal opinions? I regularly check in the hope to look for updates of the program but what I get to see is people venting out frustrations and cracking jokes. Seriously, it's not adding any value to me, not sure how much it's helping others.

Eventually I am losing out interest to read through several pages of (useless) updates. I'm pretty sure many others feel the same. If not so, I'm sorry for being different than everyone else.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
narayanf1 said:
Guys, can we keep this forum to share valuable information and not personal opinions? I regularly check in the hope to look for updates of the program but what I get to see is people venting out frustrations and cracking jokes. Seriously, it's not adding any value to me, not sure how much it's helping others.

Eventually I am losing out interest to read through several pages of (useless) updates. I'm pretty sure many others feel the same. If not so, I'm sorry for being different than everyone else.
in which case you won't find anything to read at all - no updates since over a month now

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Dears,
Let's ponder about what are the probable outcomes post AOR?

what can they do and what won't they do? (based on credible information)

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
narayanf1 said:

1. I respect your perspective.
2. As far as I understand, none of us discuss our personal matters on the forum. The decorum is maintained and most of the info, updates are useful.
3. Off course all applicants are sharing their Personal Opinions?? What's wrong. The entire forum/threads are full of personal opinions.
They share their views on OINP/CIC, AORs/NOMs, statuses, expectations, delays etc and on lighter side some joke, sarcasm
4. In case you are not interested in reading some posts, simply ignore.
5. narayanf1, you know all of us benefit with info exchange on this forum. Imagine a day without this forum?? You will realize.
6. Some applicants sometimes crack a joke, which we must all respect. Enjoy man..Hope you agree.

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maged_mmh said:
Dears,
Let's ponder about what are the probable outcomes post AOR?

what can they do and what won't they do? (based on credible information)
1) Some CEC applicants (with expiring WPs) have reported receiving mails like "Your application has been moved to Assessment Phase" and then "Your application has been moved to Decision Phase" . None of the december applicants have reported receiving any such mails so it makes me believe, OINP hasn't started post-AOR processing for Dec. applicants

2) Irrespective of what we feel about OINP, they must be having a well defined process workflow which would need minimum 90 days from AOR to nomination. So I don't see nominations coming before Dec. 2016 for us. I hope I am wrong.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
DigitalDestiny said:
1) Some CEC applicants (with expiring WPs) have reported receiving mails like "Your application has been moved to Assessment Phase" and then "Your application has been moved to Decision Phase" . None of the december applicants have reported receiving any such mails so it makes me believe, OINP hasn't started post-AOR processing for Dec. applicants

2) Irrespective of what we feel about OINP, they must be having a well defined process workflow which would need minimum 90 days from AOR to nomination. So I don't see nominations coming before Dec. 2016 for us. I hope I am wrong.
Agree.

However, for nomination we can't extrapolate as of yet unless they lift the heavy brick sitting on Nov applications any time soon

Canadaexp

Star Member
Jul 27, 2016
Hi all,

Anyone from CEC inland applied for visitor due to PGWP expire? In such case with visitor status, anyone get OINP nomination.? Or they just give priority to those who applied for bridge WP. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Mr Optimist

Star Member
Sep 14, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
narayanf1 said:

I would have agreed with your opinion if there were some progress. Unfortunately there is very little. If not anything, at least light hearted conversations are keeping people active on the forum. I guess people here are bonding pretty well virtually and that's in turn is making people helpful to one another. I saw many silent observers posting their updated status because thread is active and people actively participating in these threads, who otherwise wouldn't have done so.

There are few noble souls like bestofluck, raj who keep track of all the updates and share it quite often. You can browse through once in a while and you shall find one consolidated update within 3-4 pages.

ingeb

Feb 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DigitalDestiny said:

Just noting that the 90 days (haha) was originally meant for time between receiving app to nomination.. There is no way, nowhere to be found, its making sense now.. Not post aor.. Only maybe 3x post aor..

narayanf1

Dec 8, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@All, I agree to your points. Cheers :D

yy_ca_pr

Jun 13, 2016
Canadaexp said:
Congrats @dominika
Could you please tell me that did you apply for bridge WP Extension.?
Congrats @dominika

I have questions about your bridge WP Extension application:
1. What type of work permit did you have? Did you extend open WP?
2. What supporting documents did you submit?
3. Do you submit in paper or online?
4. Do you get your new work permit now?

My work permit will expire at the end of this month and I only got OINP AOR last month. Would it be risky to apply bridge WP without nomination letter?

Thanks

Amaljohan

Star Member
Jun 6, 2015
Whatsapp group for all those who are waiting more than 6 months are now can join with us for live updates, discussions, suggestions, expert advises etc . We have number of people in our group and if you want to get your self added please send me a whatsapp message to +94718777749. Thanks.
(repeating message)