+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December Application OINP

Oloriire

Apr 11, 2016
writetodance said:
Very good post and detailed information....+100 to bestofluck
In addition to this, the last application with a PT must arrive OINP by 31st March 2016 ( 45 days post PT). Applications between 1st April and 9th may are applications returned and resubmitted, which I beleive will be very few. Let's see what will happen by the time all March applications would have been completely treated. I feel the nominations will come in a rush, or possible come in the same manner the AOR is coming.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
DigitalDestiny said:
Good one Raj.... I see another Robert Frost, Wordsworth, Yeats in the making ;)
bestofluck said:
Very good try, but you were much better before. :p can you please tell the reason of the transformation?

@ DigitalDestiny lets give +1 for that !! make it +300 today
MZASAM said:
bestofluck, Raj : Any NOC for poets!!!

Really really admire the optimism again..

Some one said and I quote
" Keys to patience are acceptance, faith, trust
Accept things as they are, and look realistically at the circumstances around you.
Have faith in yourself and in the direction you have chosen"
DigitalDestiny said:
+1 to Raj !!. Talent must be appreciated :)
Thanks guys!!

@bestofluck - What transformation? There's no transformation!!!

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Oloriire said:
In addition to this, the last application with a PT must arrive OINP by 31st March 2016 ( 45 days post PT). Applications between 1st April and 9th may are applications returned and resubmitted, which I beleive will be very few. Let's see what will happen by the time all March applications would have been completely treated. I feel the nominations will come in a rush, or possible come in the same manner the AOR is coming.
There were other streams which were open till 9th May. and some still open. Returned applications are not allowed to resubmit since December applications got returned.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oloriire: Processing, sending 6000 NOM's is not rocket science. If there is a will it can be done efficiently in a months time.
Countries, complete their missions in 6 months.. reaching Mars..other planets,
We see the chaos of AOR's/NOM's

maged_mmh: I completely agree.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
@MZASAM, you are right. In fact there is nothing much to check. Only work experience needs time that too just a day or two. ECA and IELTS are verified online. POF become matter of trust because no bank will reply them ( purely to be judged on papers you send)

Average of 50 files a day can be done very very easily. It is all about their Intentions and nothing to do with the process.

And the most funny part is asking for additional documents. There is no reason to ask for bank statements and pay stubs after the application is submitted. Neither they are giving extra marks for work exp nor they are adding the amount to POF. I mean it is just a strategy to delay. There is not compulsion on working. We may leave the job after application or we might have left earlier. they just have to check the work experience we have submitted.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
SNS76 said:
Actually priority to CEC is not the true fact. I am a CEC applicant and waiting from November 18, 2015 (got AOR on that day). Only they knows, who is first :'( My job is going to finish in the next month, may be need to go back because of this F**king system.
you are right Not all but Many are given nomination from December and January group. They don't even do what they say. IF they said they will consider CEC first they should consider all of them. They are not honest to anyone. Not even to themselves because their own staff is unhappy and keep changing. I can visulise the environment at OINP.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
SNS76 said:
This is the Summer in Canada (until the end of this month). All the employee takes 3 weeks vacation during this summer, even there is a State Emergency!!! So don't expect anything from them in this month ::)
Do they work at all? I see more of non working days than working ones. December and January they don't process, August as you say they dont work, more than 10 are long weekends. Fridays they are hardly in working mood. Mondays they have hang over. Tuesdays to Thursdays they are confused what to do because of the increasing backlog. ;) ;)

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck, You described it Perfectly.

Majority of the applicants are used to sincerely, honestly, responsibly work, give the desired productivity.

If not the bosses would warn, reduce / no bonus and a termination notice is served. This is the work culture.

I am assigned a project/task/assignment with a stipulated time frame. In case I don't delivery it on time; I have to justify, even a single day delay.

A mid level staff, was found sleeping, snoring at the desk. This was observed, came to the notice of the supervisor/manager..The staff was warned

twice with half day pay cut. Later it was found the staff took medicine and felt giddiness, and the warnings, pay cut was dropped.

Are we going to become lethargic, non productive!!!

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
MZASAM said:
Are we going to become lethargic, non productive!!!
Don't worry you will not be required to work in Canada. By the time you will get PR it will be time for you to retire. Hope the whole process don't turn out to be a old age home for us. We are so futuristic to plan out retire life so much in advance. ;) ;) ;)

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bestofluck; I understand you are objectively sarcastic and stated the following on a lighter note...

"Don't worry you will not be required to work in Canada. By the time you will get PR it will be time for you to retire. Hope the whole process don't turn out to be a old age home for us. We are so futuristic to plan out retire life so much in advance."

By any stretch of imagination, I don't for see myself remaining idle without work. I resigned from one of my job, due to lack of projects / work.

Management was anticipating projects, and were paying me. Projects got delayed for some reason.

Ethically, morally, We must work, when we are paid. Not required to work, old age home are scary thoughts. Let's not be so pessimistic. :'( :'( :'(

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
@MZASAM...Express Entry means you have to Express yourself thoroughly and than enter Canada. :p

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck,

Simple, Let's assume, 100,000 X 1500 = 150,000,000. It's a huge amount to run a department of 20 people for years.

AND remember it's recurring.. new applicants X 1500 and it will go on...
:'( :'( :'(