+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December Application OINP

sbrs2010

Jul 19, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@BestofLuck - I am sure for you it would be early 2017. Keep faith in whatever you believe in.

usman_14pk

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2013
bestofluck said:
WHEN SHALL WE BE ABLE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE THREADS LIKE .

My Journey to PR
Best time to do landing at rainbow bridge Naigra falls ?
Change in marital status before landing
Landing experience at Toronto Pearson
Short landing, doubts with travel using Canadian PR visa
The best time to Marry after ITA
How to send passport

2017? 2018? OR NEVER
........... ;D ;D--------

lol... good one :D
Soon hopefully!

JALT

Nov 3, 2015
bestofluck said:
Glad you did not choose to become an editor. There are 2 mistakes in every sentence you have written. e.g

My supervisor regularly asks me to be editor for his other student's journal papers and asks me to draft letters on their behalf.

corrected

My supervisor regularly asks me to be the editor of his other student's journal papers and asks me to draft letters on their behalf.

Being an English, it is obvious you get 9 in speaking and listening because IELTS is a British Institute and all examiners being English too, you have an advantage. Writing is the real test of your skills.

It is not at all a luck factor. They have a very specific course and practice is the only way to get good scores. The essay you have mentioned is printed in every IELTS book and believe me it is the easiest of all. This question has been asked for many years repeatedly.

I have also had my education in U.K and I know everyone there, is weak in writing. The use of a, an, the .....is their main drawback.

Hahahahahaha, yes but when any person edits the work of other people they're usually not typing on a phone, or trying to multi-task. You have to give allowance for all writing on this forum :)

And how is answering "is the ageing population good or bad for Canadian society" an easy question to answer? Do you know if it's good or bad for society? Personally I know very little about social science...

Anyway, I was just trying to help the other posters feel better about their writing scores... I was being nice, but you're just being mean :)

And while we're at it....

Being an English
Correction
Being an English ..... (something needed)

and I know everyone there, is weak in writing
Correction
and I know everyone there is weak in writing (no comma needed)

At the end of the day, very few people can write grammatically perfect English when they are either under stressful conditions (e.g. a test) or are in a hurry (e.g. a test). You can practise as much as you like for the IELTS test, but it is still extremely difficult to get a perfect score on the writing. That is why I was trying to say to the other posters that they should not be too disheartened. The IELTS is hard for all participants. And yes, I will admit I did very little preparation for the test so it is my own fault, but in all honesty X-months later I still don't know how I would answer that particular question.

adore_amod

Star Member
Feb 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2016
AOR Received.
10-08-2016
JALT said:
Hahahahahaha, yes but in my defence when I edit other people's work I'm usually not typing on my tiny phone :)

And how is answering "is the ageing population good or bad for Canadian society" an easy question to answer? Do you know if it's good or bad for society? Personally I know very little about social science...

Anyway, I was just trying to help the other posters feel better about their writing scores... I was being nice, but you're just being mean :)

Being an English
Correction

Correction

At the end of the day, very few people can write grammatically perfect English when they are either under stressful conditions (e.g. a test) or are in a hurry (e.g. a test). You can practise as much as you like for the IELTS test, but it is still extremely difficult to get a perfect score on the writing. That is why I was trying to say to the other posters that they should not be too disheartened. The IELTS is hard for all participants. And yes, I will admit I did very little preparation for the test so it is my own fault, but in all honesty X-months later I still don't know how I would answer that particular question.

Interesting conversation. Please continue.
Almost 20 times daily I am checking this website to figure out the progress of OINP.
With yours conversation, I will get free writing English :) classes. :)

JALT

Nov 3, 2015
Mr Optimist said:
Agree with @bestofluck that scoring high in writing is tricky. What we usually don't pay much attention to but costs a lot for us in IELTS is, punctuation. And of course, prepositions and spellings ensure we never get the points we desire!!

That being said, my two cents on the sentence that is being edited so much in this thread.

Journal is a paper. No need to say "journal paper". And, editor is a designation/post. Editing is a task/activity. So, obviously supervisor was asking his subordinate to do the task, not assume the post. In addition to that supervisor was asking his subordinate to edit journals of more than one student. So it should be "students'" rather than "student's" (Didn't I tell you we screw ourselves up with punctuation! :) ).

So correct sentence would be, "My supervisor regularly asks me to edit his students' journals". Perhaps, more appropriate sentence would be - "My supervisor frequently asks me to edit his students' journals". :p
Ha ha, I can't believe you guys are dissecting a post on this forum for correct English. This is a forum... you are lucky we are not writing in 'text' shorthands (e.g. tbh, lol etc etc).
And for my final point
I know journal is a paper - is everybody on this forum using journal papers? No they are not! Perhaps soem people do not know what they mean. Hence adding the word paper on the end for clarification and to avoid causing any unnecessary confusion. I thought about that one as I was posting. But, yes, you are correct - it should be students'. :D

JALT

Nov 3, 2015
adore_amod said:
Almost 20 times daily I am checking this website to figure out the progress of OINP.
You're welcome
Just don't learn from me apparently :D

Anyway, you would probably be able to teach English at University level by the time OINP give us our nominations!

I am a May 2016 applicant (under an extension for circumstances). I also check these threads for news of any OINP progress. It's depressing. I will have retired by the time I get my AOR and be senile by the time I get PR. I have honestly just given up hope.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
JALT said:
Hahahahahaha, yes but when any person edits the work of other people they're usually not typing on a phone, or trying to multi-task. You have to give allowance for all writing on this forum :)

Being an English
Correction

Correction

LOl I never knew Truth is so bitter !!

I never said I got 9997 like you.....Even to check your text I did a Ginger check.... ;D ;D ;D ;D trust me Even Ginger don't take my post..It says insert only English text please :p

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
JALT said:
You're welcome
Just don't learn from me apparently :D

Anyway, you would probably be able to teach English at University level by the time OINP give us our nominations!

I am a May 2016 applicant (under an extension for circumstances). I also check these threads for news of any OINP progress. It's depressing. I will have retired by the time I get my AOR and be senile by the time I get PR. I have honestly just given up hope.
I dont know OINP will teach you english...But i am sure those who were dreaming to Become Canadian...will definitely end up becoming Comedian. 8) 8) 8)

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
adore_amod said:
you are also Indian....searching things for free hahahahahahahahahahaha

adore_amod

Star Member
Feb 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2016
AOR Received.
10-08-2016
bestofluck said:
you are also Indian....searching things for free hahahahahahahahahahaha
I never knew the meaning of free in India. Because there are lots of things free such as free parking.
After coming here I realised the importance of free.

Nothing is free in Canada:) :)

regalkp

Star Member
Feb 28, 2016
Is it possible OINP will finish whole process and backlogs of PT that were issued from November till feb. Will they issue all the nominations and complete the process before commencing new log in November 2016??

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
adore_amod said:
I never knew the meaning of free in India. Because there are lots of things free such as free parking.
After coming here I realised the importance of free.

Nothing is free in Canada:) :)
oh come on, they return the OINP applictions absolutely free :p

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
OINP again paused sending AOR to January Applicants. Are they working on Nominations simultaneously ? Its high time for OINP to maintain their schedule of Nominations and they are left with no alternative than to send both the AOR and Nominations simultaneously.

Hope to see some Nominations coming this week.