AOR Received.
28-12-2017
File Transfer...
14-02-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2017
Passport Req..
18-12-2018
Don't worry Ozo, the main stage for your should be your BGC. Eligibility can be checked and passed within a day. I see that you did not state the status of your SS/BGC. Once this is passed you are good to go.... I am Dec 2017 AoR too and waiting. To know the status of your SS/BGC, send a mail to Ralph Goodale, Order CSIS and CBSA notes. By the mercies of God, our PPR would arrive soon
I have mailed Ralph and from his response as well as GCMS notes, security is not started.
Is it possible to be in SS when eligibility hasn't been passed?
What's your current application status and your AOR?

Astounding18

Star Member
Nov 16, 2017
AOR 28th December,Medical and Criminality passed, Eligibility not yet passed as review is required, file in queue for review. Visa office: Ottawa
Don't worry Ozo, the main stage for your should be your BGC. Eligibility can be checked and passed within a day. I see that you did not state the status of your SS/BGC. Once this is passed you are good to go.... I am Dec 2017 AoR too and waiting. To know the status of your SS/BGC, send a mail to Ralph Goodale, Order CSIS and CBSA notes. By the mercies of God, our PPR would arrive soon. I am Nigerian too and Ottawa VO

Astounding18

Star Member
Nov 16, 2017
I have mailed Ralph and from his response as well as GCMS notes, security is not started.
Is it possible to be in SS when eligibility hasn't been passed?
What's your current application status and your AOR?
Did Ralph said your Eligibility isn't started? Either way, Ralph gets details on your apps by calling IRCC, hence he would give you same info as its on your GCMS notes. Are you in IP2 yet? If yes, when was your date?. Ideally, your BGC/SS should only start when Eligibility is passed.

Rayan12

Feb 27, 2018
Did Ralph said your Eligibility isn't started? Either way, Ralph gets details on your apps by calling IRCC, hence he would give you same info as its on your GCMS notes. Are you in IP2 yet? If yes, when was your date?. Ideally, your BGC/SS should only start when Eligibility is passed.
Same here. I dont know what to do?
Eligibility n security wasnt started by lvo according to notes. 2 days back i got my status of ADR changed from NA to WE ARE REVIEWING THE DOCS.. u think my eligibility has started?
And is there any way to know they will/will not put me to SS?

Astounding18

Star Member
Nov 16, 2017
Same here. I dont know what to do?
Eligibility n security wasnt started by lvo according to notes. 2 days back i got my status of ADR changed from NA to WE ARE REVIEWING THE DOCS.. u think my eligibility has started?
And is there any way to know they will/will not put me to SS?
Well, you might want to mail or call LVO to know the status of your apps. The problem with LVO sometimes is that they delay is starting BGC. If you are lucky, yours might be the regular BGC/SS and not comprehensive SS. If its regular SS, i am hopeful (by the mercies of God) that your BGC+SS would be concluded within days.

Rayan12

Feb 27, 2018
I
Well, you might want to mail or call LVO to know the status of your apps. The problem with LVO sometimes is that they delay is starting BGC. If you are lucky, yours might be the regular BGC/SS and not comprehensive SS. If its regular SS, i am hopeful (by the mercies of God) that your BGC+SS would be concluded within days.
i have already tried emailing LVO, they never replied, still waiting.
Raised CSE bt its been more than 10 days, no reply from them as well.:/

Fj1234

Mar 28, 2018
I

i have already tried emailing LVO, they never replied, still waiting.
Raised CSE bt its been more than 10 days, no reply from them as well.:/
I also raised CSE early June and they replied it last last week. So, it took about 40 days for them to reply my inquiry. But, it may take earlier for you. They told me my case in under review for background check and requires additional verifications. Also, they told me to be patient :(

Reactions: gary007

Rayan12

Feb 27, 2018
I also raised CSE early June and they replied it last last week. So, it took about 40 days for them to reply my inquiry. But, it may take earlier for you. They told me my case in under review for background check and requires additional verifications. Also, they told me to be patient :(
Hang in there? This wait will be over soon

Reactions: Fj1234

Dubyskye

Nov 29, 2017
Don't worry Ozo, the main stage for your should be your BGC. Eligibility can be checked and passed within a day. I see that you did not state the status of your SS/BGC. Once this is passed you are good to go.... I am Dec 2017 AoR too and waiting. To know the status of your SS/BGC, send a mail to Ralph Goodale, Order CSIS and CBSA notes. By the mercies of God, our PPR would arrive soon. I am Nigerian too and Ottawa VO
Hi, I'm Nigerian as well and December AOR, FSW inland. My GCMS shows that my application hadn't been touched since January. Eligibility not passed as the file is under review. Any idea what I can do at this stage? Btw, who is Ralph Goodale? Thanks

Astounding18

Star Member
Nov 16, 2017
Hi, I'm Nigerian as well and December AOR, FSW inland. My GCMS shows that my application hadn't been touched since January. Eligibility not passed as the file is under review. Any idea what I can do at this stage? Btw, who is Ralph Goodale? Thanks
Ralph is an MP. When did you ordered your notes? What is your present application status? Have you put a call through to IRCC? If you don't have an extended BGC you could be done soon. As a starter, mail Ralph Goodale (ralph.goodale@parl.gc.ca)

Dubyskye

Nov 29, 2017
Ralph is an MP. When did you ordered your notes? What is your present application status? Have you put a call through to IRCC? If you don't have an extended BGC you could be done soon. As a starter, mail Ralph Goodale (ralph.goodale@parl.gc.ca)
I got the notes this month, and they were ordered last month. From the notes, security has not been started, but my online status says they are processing my background check, which has been the case since January. And I have spoken with them on phone. Nothing serious, beyond saying that I should be patient. As for emailing Ralph Goodale, doesn't it matter whether one is in his constituency or not? Thanks

Astounding18

Star Member
Nov 16, 2017
I got the notes this month, and they were ordered last month. From the notes, security has not been started, but my online status says they are processing my background check, which has been the case since January. And I have spoken with them on phone. Nothing serious, beyond saying that I should be patient. As for emailing Ralph Goodale, doesn't it matter whether one is in his constituency or not? Thanks
I am FSW Outland and he responded when i mailed him. As for your BGC there are strong possibilities that your SS has started.

vrayapro

Jun 7, 2017
Dear All,

Our application was submitted on the 1st of Nov 2017 and we were asked to pay the RPRF in Feb'18. Since then, we haven't heard anything. Each day goes by with the hope of getting PPR, but nothing happens and our medicals are due to expire in Oct (we had got our medicals done on Oct-11-2017).

Our consultant said, they had raised a status request on May-9-2018, however, even they haven't got any update. Raised ticket (through form and email) with NDVO couple of weeks ago and they haven't responded yet. Finally raised a request for GCMS notes last Friday. Pretty tensed since this is the 9th month and some of our acquaintances (of same NDVO) got their PPR in just 3-4 months and are flying next month.

Best Regards,
Vikram.

gary007

Nov 12, 2017
Almost the same situation we are facing
:(
Dear All,

Our application was submitted on the 1st of Nov 2017 and we were asked to pay the RPRF in Feb'18. Since then, we haven't heard anything. Each day goes by with the hope of getting PPR, but nothing happens and our medicals are due to expire in Oct (we had got our medicals done on Oct-11-2017).

Our consultant said, they had raised a status request on May-9-2018, however, even they haven't got any update. Raised ticket (through form and email) with NDVO couple of weeks ago and they haven't responded yet. Finally raised a request for GCMS notes last Friday. Pretty tensed since this is the 9th month and some of our acquaintances (of same NDVO) got their PPR in just 3-4 months and are flying next month.

Best Regards,
Vikram.