bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Last edited:
Reactions: manish12

Abhilal15

Star Member
Mar 3, 2018
If you see the link below, processing time is around 11 weeks if the applications is submitted via India ...

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/

My own ICT WP(LMIA exempted) was approved in 20+ weeks(because of the mix up between Canadian High Comission in India and Canadian Embassy in UAE) I was based in UAE when my WP was applied
The link shows 11 week is for the one which required LMIA.. We had asked CIC and they said it's issued in 2 weeks if it's LMIA exempt under GSS

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018

Rida Nazir

May 14, 2018
My Vo is Ottawa. The assessment section in page 2 says information sharing is complete. I received the notes on June 2. We called CIC last week and they said security is still under process. I have no clue what is going on. It's very frustrating though. What is your status?
Yes i can imagine. But i guess we do not have much as an option but to be patient. Well my information sharing shows in process, so i believe there’s still a lot of time. I asked my consultant if we should order GCMS notes again but he says there’s no point because PPR will be sent only when they are done with each step. Check your notes, have you passed criminality and other security checks? I was thinking of

Abhilal15

Star Member
Mar 3, 2018
Yes i can imagine. But i guess we do not have much as an option but to be patient. Well my information sharing shows in process, so i believe there’s still a lot of time. I asked my consultant if we should order GCMS notes again but he says there’s no point because PPR will be sent only when they are done with each step. Check your notes, have you passed criminality and other security checks? I was thinking of
We cleared all other aspects including criminality Just to confirm we called CIC and they also said the same thing that only security is pending. Just waiting now