+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December AOR 2017 - join here.

bhavuk

Apr 23, 2014
Strange ! They haven't replied even you have completed 6months , worrying.me in my case too
What's.your.timeline and visa office ?
Try sending webform.avilable on CIC website
6 months will be completed on 29th. Will order gcms notes week

gary007

Nov 12, 2017
6 months will be completed on 29th. Will order gcms notes week
i think you should wait mate. "patience is the key"
let the 6 months processing time get complete only then go send email to ndvo . They dont reply in normal processing time until and unless something is very urgent . In my case i have sent a email to NDVO , in April after RPRF request , but they haven't replied till now . so lets wait

bhavuk

Apr 23, 2014
i think you should wait mate. "patience is the key"
let the 6 months processing time get complete only then go send email to ndvo . They dont reply in normal processing time until and unless something is very urgent . In my case i have sent a email to NDVO , in April after RPRF request , but they haven't replied till now . so lets wait
But then there is no harm in ordering gcms notes, isnt it? Why not use something thats available.

Reactions: gary007

gary007

Nov 12, 2017
But then there is no harm in ordering gcms notes, isnt it? Why not use something thats available.
yes you are right .. absolutely no harm.... :) but it will take 25-30 days for gcms to reach you , till that time your 6 months processing time will be complete. i think you should send an email immediate after normal processing time if you don't get anything :)
whats your VO?

bhavuk

Apr 23, 2014
yes you are right .. absolutely no harm.... :) but it will take 25-30 days for gcms to reach you , till that time your 6 months processing time will be complete. i think you should send an email immediate after normal processing time if you don't get anything :)
whats your VO?
I am not sure about the visa office, my file was filed by a immigration lawyer in canada as my sister lives thetr and i am in delhi. All i have is my file number, the message on ivr has been the same since last 2 months ‘we are doing your background checks’ how can we know our visa office?
Also do you think they will reply for sure once 6 months are complete, i think gcms is a better way as cic is known for not replying to general queries over email.
Your case is pretty similar to mine i believe. I now wish i had held on couple of more days and applied in January 2018. Dec 2017 seems cursed.

gary007

Nov 12, 2017
I am not sure about the visa office, my file was filed by a immigration lawyer in canada as my sister lives thetr and i am in delhi. All i have is my file number, the message on ivr has been the same since last 2 months ‘we are doing your background checks’ how can we know our visa office?
Also do you think they will reply for sure once 6 months are complete, i think gcms is a better way as cic is known for not replying to general queries over email.
Your case is pretty similar to mine i believe. I now wish i had held on couple of more days and applied in January 2018. Dec 2017 seems cursed.
i would say that you can ask your immigration lawyer , if he can help in finding the visa office
What i have heard is that once processioning time is complete then they reply you back based on the case...................................

Well if you want to go ahead for GCMS notes, you can mate anytime :)

mamiojo

Mar 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Thank you. Your posts have been motivating.
Do you know how many months after the visa should I land?

Good luck
Thanks!

Like Nobatia said, after the CoPR is issued there's a due date for you to do your landing (I believe it's 12 months), so make sure to stick to that deadline.

Reactions: vjosi

bhavuk

Apr 23, 2014
whats your VO?
Vo is ottawa. Just saw in one of the emails.

Reactions: gary007

FM15

Star Member
Nov 12, 2017
"Background checks are now in process for your application. These checks are unlikely to be concluded for quite some time yet. Please be assured we will contact you again as soon as we are able to"

Any idea guys what does this response means. Dec 11 2017 AOR.