Passport Req..
04-06-2018
LANDED..........
18-10-2018

gary007

Nov 12, 2017
Congratulations for.your PPR
Can you please share your timeline
Thanks! My aor is 5 Feb and then had to go for further medical tests..ip2 27 Feb..I came to this thread while searching what is ghost update.. so you see an updated status in your profile and then it changes back to submitted after few hours..so you ll be lucky if you check your profile at that time..this happened on Saturday morning India time..got ppr mail today
Sorry but can you please elaborate what is the updated status ?
I couldn't get it
Thanks
Gary

mamiojo

Mar 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Guys, I received my PPR yesterday. :D:D:D:D:D
They sent it to my lawyer. That is why I got it today.
I want to thank you each one of you for your support. Without your help I know that we wouldnt have gotten a positive response.
You have been my source of information for every question and doubt I had.
It has been a very stressful 2 years for us, since starting preparing the documents and waiting for the PPR.
Finally, we can make plans for our new life in Canada.
I want to tell you to remain positive and hopeful and you will get what you dreamed of.

Good luck to you!:)
Congratulations, bud! Enjoy that new chapter of your life!

Reactions: vjosi

dorian1

Sep 26, 2016
Just received GCMS note.

187 pages of information. Any hint of which page/section to focus on?

On page 2 it shows:

Assessments:
Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org crime:
Medical: passed
Misrepresentation:
Info sharing: Complete
Other reqs:
Final: Approved

Any thoughts?

Reactions: gary007

dorian1

Sep 26, 2016
Just received GCMS note.

On page 2 it shows:

Assessments:
Security:
HIRV:
Org crime:
Misrepresentation:
Other reqs:

Any thoughts?

The latest notes section dated April 25th 2018 states:
...Files appears ready for issuance. Please request passports x4.

Dscpl1

Star Member
Dec 22, 2017
Just received GCMS note.

On page 2 it shows:

Assessments:
Security:
HIRV:
Org crime:
Misrepresentation:
Other reqs:

Any thoughts?
If your application has been approved, how come you are yet to receive ppr? Maybe you should send an email to CPC-Ottawa requesting for your application status or Visa Office

Reactions: dorian1

dorian1

Sep 26, 2016
If your application has been approved, how come you are yet to receive ppr? Maybe you should send an email to CPC-Ottawa requesting for your application status or Visa Office
Visa office is Rome and lately they have started working with the back log. Hope ppr it's on its way. Maybe I will write them in 3 days once the 6 months time frame is due.

bhavuk

Apr 23, 2014
161 days and counting. Won’t be wrong in saying i have lost hope now. Thinking of ordering gcms notes. What would you guys recommend, should i order them myself from one of the websites like getgcms or rather have my sister who is canadian permanent resident do it on my behalf, does it even matter?

Fj1234

Mar 28, 2018
161 days and counting. Won’t be wrong in saying i have lost hope now. Thinking of ordering gcms notes. What would you guys recommend, should i order them myself from one of the websites like getgcms or rather have my sister who is canadian permanent resident do it on my behalf, does it even matter?
For me it is 180 days and still in background check. I ordered notes last week and waiting for the results which takes almost a month to receive from order date. If you have family member in Canada, they can order it on your behalf for $5 I think. But if you order it yourself, there is $20 or $30 fee.

BTW, what is your timeline?

Reactions: gary007

msrdy

Star Member
Mar 1, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ottawa
App. Filed.......
01-12-2017
AOR Received.
09-14-2017
Med's Done....
20-11-2018
Start looking for another country. This is what happens when they are about to reject your application. It happened to a friend of mine.
I didn't get you, what do you mean by another country?

bhavuk

Apr 23, 2014
And what is better gcms basic notes or gcms plus? Fastest and most efficient way.
For me it is 180 days and still in background check. I ordered notes last week and waiting for the results which takes almost a month to receive from order date. If you have family member in Canada, they can order it on your behalf for $5 I think. But if you order it yourself, there is $20 or $30 fee.

BTW, what is your timeline?
i got request to pay rprf a month and a half back. Stuck in we are doing your background check since feb.
What details do you need to call order notes? I have my application number starting with E, would that suffice?