December AOR 2017 - join here.

mamiojo

Mar 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Congratulations :)
May I know what was your status before ppr in the application ?
It hasn't changed, it's been like this since late December (meds passed):

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Maruchan

Star Member
Oct 9, 2016
Hello All,
I got AOR on 26 Dec 2017. But I submitted FBI PCC on 7 Mar 2018 (Got extension). However, after that I have not received any update on my account. Even the background check has not began. Is this normal processing time? Anybody in the same boat?

Thanks.

frightenedpanda

Sep 12, 2017
Hi my agent told.me about the vo
Also I called cic few days back.so.they confirmed
Regards
Gary
ah ok.

i am trying to call CIC but don't know which option to choose. Should I be choosing the Immigration and Citizenship option or is there a specific one for Express Entry PR? Also, which number did you call?

Reactions: gary007

Nobatia

Aug 20, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-12-2017
AOR Received.
29-12-2017
Med's Done....
15-01-2018
Passport Req..
02-05-2018
VISA ISSUED...
03-06-2018
LANDED..........
13-10-2018
Congratulations @HKV :)

Submitted on 25th Apr

Copr received through Bluedart 1st May
Congrats on receiving your COPR, that was pretty quick! Hope your preparations are going well and good luck!

Hi guys,

So, just received the Ready for Visa email. Strange enough, my CIC profile and application had my email ID on it. But my sibling had ordered GCMS notes for me. The Ready for Visa email was sent to my sibling's email ID.

Timeline:

AOR: Dec 21, 2017

MEP: Jan 09, 2018

IP1: Jan 09, 2018

NA2: Jan 11, 2018

IP2: Feb 27, 2018

GCMS notes ordered: May 03, 2018

Ghost Update: May 07, 2018

PPR: May 08, 2018

VO: Ottawa

Stream: FSW-O

Thanks to all the members of the forum for your guidance, encouragement and support. Without you all, this wait would have been terrible to deal with. Will keep you guys posted about post-PPR timelines as well.

Cheers, and good luck to everyone!
Congrats bbq_g3! :)

Ghost update. Waiting for the PPR email today or tomorrow the latest! :p
Congratulations in advance, it's about time! :cool:

I'm still waiting on my COPR, hoping to get an update this week.
Hope everyone else is doing OK.

GaurriMangaonkar

Star Member
Oct 10, 2017
Hello All,
I got AOR on 26 Dec 2017. But I submitted FBI PCC on 7 Mar 2018 (Got extension). However, after that I have not received any update on my account. Even the background check has not began. Is this normal processing time? Anybody in the same boat?

Thanks.
Hey hi... you're within normal processing time because u have submitted your FBI PCC late. I submitted mine on 12th feb n no change in status, however on email they acknowledged that they have received the pcc. Hope this helps!

gary007

Nov 12, 2017
ah ok.

i am trying to call CIC but don't know which option to choose. Should I be choosing the Immigration and Citizenship option or is there a specific one for Express Entry PR? Also, which number did you call?
Hi
CIC number +16139444000
You can call from your Skype account
And you need to choose immigrating and citizenship option
It will you recorded message of your case
Regards
Gary

bbq_g3

Star Member
Nov 13, 2017
Congratulations bbq_g3 :)
May I know what was your status just before.ppr.recieved ?
Regards
Gary
Thanks! Same as @mamiojo 's. Before PPR as well as current status. Doesn't change until COPR is issued is what I understand.

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.