+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December AOR 2017 - join here.

Fj1234

Mar 28, 2018
Guys, I have really exciting and strange news. I received a call yesterday from an immigration officer and, after several questions (22 min call), he approved my PR over the phone :D

It was around 5 pm EST, he told me his colleague was gonna issue the PPR email today or next week, for me to call back if I didn't receive it in a week.

I'm posting the detailed questions he asked here later, but I guess it all will only sink in once I receive the PPR email, at last.

There are no updates on my CIC account. How do I know it wasn't fraud? It's the same agent who emailed my boss on Wednesday asking about the legitimacy of my employment letter and whether I'm still with the company.

I have mixed feeling about this. I'm screaming in happiness on the inside, and at the same time I'll only believe it once the golden email arrives on my inbox.

Hopefully you'll get good news soon. That would also give me some hope since I am in the same category as you (CEC inland) and also the same AOR (December 6), and IP2 since the second week of February.

Reactions: mamiojo

NoCanDoIt

Oct 21, 2017
Just I was beginning to get quesy about the delay, I got the "Ready for Visa" email couple of hours back. Here's the approximate timeline:

AOR 21 Dec
Medicals late Jan
IP2 27 Feb
PPR 11 May (8:50 PM ET)

Thanks to all the folks who keep the discussions alive. I'll be around for more.

Do you think you can suggest me a different thread that I may find helpful for the journey ahead?

Reactions: Nobatia and gary007

HKV

Star Member
Aug 25, 2017
@HKV i just read couple of your posts and i believe you're from IB Ops, I have a similar profile as you. Just wondering which NOC code did you use? Your help is much appreciated! Thanks in advance.
Hey I used NOC 1112. Hope this helps!

gary007

Nov 12, 2017
Just I was beginning to get quesy about the delay, I got the "Ready for Visa" email couple of hours back. Here's the approximate timeline:

AOR 21 Dec
Medicals late Jan
IP2 27 Feb

Thanks to all the folks who keep the discussions alive. I'll be around for more.

Do you think you can suggest me a different thread that I may find helpful for the journey ahead?
Congratulations :) mate

Reactions: NoCanDoIt

gary007

Nov 12, 2017
The account shows no changes to the status(es). Does that change after the CoPR is issued? And I forgot to add that I am FSW-O.

The real struggle begins now...
May I know what is seen under background check in your present status ? What was written in your ready for visa mail ?
I haven't recieved PPR yet but I think status remain the same till the time you land Canada

Kind regards
Gary

mamiojo

Mar 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hopefully you'll get good news soon. That would also give me some hope since I am in the same category as you (CEC inland) and also the same AOR (December 6), and IP2 since the second week of February.
We've got this!

mamiojo

Mar 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......

AOR 21 Dec
Medicals late Jan
IP2 27 Feb

Congrats!! Sweet dear email :p

Reactions: NoCanDoIt