+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December AOR 2017 - join here.

sidroy09

Jul 26, 2013
OKAY !!! I finally have some update in my application. Got a ghost update yesterday.

AOR: Dec 18, 2017

The BOLD things below have changed.

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: Not applicable. ( Earlier it was: Additional Docs are being provided)
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. (Earlier it was: application in process)
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Fingers crossed now :)

-
Sid

Last edited:

Troy2245

Aug 5, 2017
OKAY !!! I finally have some update in my application. Got a ghost update yesterday.

The highlighted things below have changed.

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of additional documents: Not applicable. ( Earlier it was: Additional Docs are being provided)
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. (Earlier it was: application in process)
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

-
Sid
That's awesome!! Hope you receive PPR asap :)
Keep us posted

CANPRI

Apr 17, 2017
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
I saw the so-called "ghost" update on my app on Friday 20th April. It showed "updated" and later on, I logged in that same day, it went back to Submitted.
I got PPR Saturday 21st morning though it was dated Friday 20th. In other words, the ghost update thing seems to work.

Timeline:
AoR: Dec 17
Med Passed: Dec 28
NA1: Dec 28
IP1: Dec 29
NA2: Jan 4
IP2: Feb 27
PPR: April 21

No ADR(s).

I think my Visa office is Ottawa judging from the ppr mail.

Good luck guys, I wish you all the best. The feeling of the golden mail can not be described. May y'all experience it.
Congrats! :)

Same situation... still waiting for ppr though.

Your and my timelines ate the same except my aor is 16th dec.

Last edited:
Reactions: bbq_g3

Nobatia

Aug 20, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-12-2017
AOR Received.
29-12-2017
Med's Done....
15-01-2018
Passport Req..
02-05-2018
VISA ISSUED...
03-06-2018
LANDED..........
13-10-2018
Hey! What's your AOR?
Just a bit later than yours, 29 December. And also waiting for an update since IP2 on 27th.

Reactions: CANPRI

Nobatia

Aug 20, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-12-2017
AOR Received.
29-12-2017
Med's Done....
15-01-2018
Passport Req..
02-05-2018
VISA ISSUED...
03-06-2018
LANDED..........
13-10-2018
I already have quit... :p
I admire your bravery :p As for me I'm holding on until I have that PPR email in my inbox, then I'll fire off my draft email for resigning (hopefully soon!)

Reactions: CANPRI

mamiojo

Mar 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
I saw the so-called "ghost" update on my app on Friday 20th April. It showed "updated" and later on, I logged in that same day, it went back to Submitted.
I got PPR Saturday 21st morning though it was dated Friday 20th. In other words, the ghost update thing seems to work.

Timeline:
AoR: Dec 17
Med Passed: Dec 28
NA1: Dec 28
IP1: Dec 29
NA2: Jan 4
IP2: Feb 27
PPR: April 21

No ADR(s).

I think my Visa office is Ottawa judging from the ppr mail.

Good luck guys, I wish you all the best. The feeling of the golden mail can not be described. May y'all experience it.
What a sweet feeling, that must be. Congrats! :cool:

mamiojo

Mar 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......

AOR: Dec 18, 2017

The BOLD things below have changed.

-
Sid
Fingers crossed for you ;)

Reactions: sidroy09