I finally received golden email tiday morning. My VO is NDVO & my timlines are:

AOR- 2-dec-2017
Medical passed -in 2weeks
IP1 - mid Jan
Canada job bank update - 18-Jan
IP2 - 27-Feb
Profile updated - 6-Mar
PPR - 9-Mar

Thank you all for valuable information and all the positivity around.

All the best to you all.
Always happy to hear the good news. Congrats!

mamiojo

Mar 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Maybe I saw timelines from myimmitracker and got convinced that CEC is quickest but as they say every application is different.
hope to hear good news from you soon :)
It's funny, I'm CEC, however it seems that FSW gets processed much faster than CEC. I guess the other lane always seems to faster than the one we are at.

Fingers crossed for good news this week to all of us :)

ateotia11

Feb 7, 2018
It's funny, I'm CEC, however it seems that FSW gets processed much faster than CEC. I guess the other lane always seems to faster than the one we are at.

Fingers crossed for good news this week to all of us :)
haha, yeah. the grass is always greener and the other lane is always faster! im stuck at pretoria lvo and no movement or action since 1 month over. My application moved to lvo on 8th march. so exactly 1 month today

ateotia11

Feb 7, 2018
@karthik1990

I was planning on ordering GCMS notes at the end of this month, but the way things are going I don't think my anxiety will let me wait another week.
i applied for GCMS notes today :) i thought i would wait as well, then i kept reading that gcms notes can trigger the application to move forward if almost complete etc

Reactions: gary007

sidroy09

Jul 26, 2013
@karthik1990

I was planning on ordering GCMS notes at the end of this month, but the way things are going I don't think my anxiety will let me wait another week.
It is the same case with me. Initially I planned to wait until March 15, 2018 before ordering GCMS notes. I created CSC Web form request couple of times and both the times I got the same response saying 'We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application.' from different Agents, with latest being last week.
So I am ready to wait until April end.

Reactions: gary007 and bbq_g3

hrishikeshrs

Star Member
Jan 18, 2018
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-12-2017
Nomination.....
04-10-2017
AOR Received.
28-12-2017
IELTS Request
12-08-2017
Med's Done....
14-01-2018
Hi all,

I finally received golden email tiday morning. My VO is NDVO & my timlines are:

AOR- 2-dec-2017
Medical passed -in 2weeks
IP1 - mid Jan
Canada job bank update - 18-Jan
IP2 - 27-Feb
Profile updated - 6-Mar
PPR - 9-Mar

Thank you all for valuable information and all the positivity around.

All the best to you all.

Congratulations :)

msrdy

Star Member
Mar 1, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ottawa
App. Filed.......
01-12-2017
AOR Received.
09-14-2017
Med's Done....
20-11-2018
IT is also waiting
I know IT people are waiting as well but, I just wanted to clarify if IRCC is prioritizing PPR applications based on their field of work.

Reactions: gary007

msrdy

Star Member
Mar 1, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ottawa
App. Filed.......
01-12-2017
AOR Received.
09-14-2017
Med's Done....
20-11-2018
Frankly, I'm really getting worried.

My AOR is 16th Dec
no Adrs
RPRF paid upfront
IP2 on 27th Feb
VO - Ottawa

I know I shouldn't compare but all people with me or after me have got PPRs.

The mail i sent to know the status of my application was not replied on.

No idea what's happening :(

My boyfriend has got his PR long back and we have plans to fly by August

Do not worry, you will get the golden email anytime now.
I am Dec 1, AOR still IP1. But had an ADR, replied Dec 27th.

Reactions: gary007 and CANPRI

msrdy

Star Member
Mar 1, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ottawa
App. Filed.......
01-12-2017
AOR Received.
09-14-2017
Med's Done....
20-11-2018
Chill, who told you that all people with you or after you have got PPR. Be thankful that you are on IP2 at least, I am s14th AOR, still On IP1. So, relax and be hopeful okay.
Same here Peter, still IP1.

Dubyskye

Nov 29, 2017
my timeline is in my signatures., any chances for me getting PPR. i even dont know about my VO, I emailed them but no reply. I ordered GCMS yesterday... waiting waiting waiting.
I have the same AOR. I am FSW inland. I ordered GCMS last month and my eligibility is recommended for further review (review required). My understanding is that if everything appears clean in your application, it could be processed very swiftly, otherwise, it could take longer time as more reviews will be conducted. If the case analyst is absolutely convinced your application meets every requirement, he will recommend "Pass", following which the visa officer will trigger the PPR, in most cases. If, on the contrary, the analyst finds something a bit sketchy, he will recommend "Review Required". This is where most of the pending applications are hanging. Most of the pending applications will still be approved eventually, but the "Review Required" recommendation from the case analyst naturally puts the file off to be analyzed/reviewed later. I think the best we all can do is to be patient and hopeful, bearing in mind that no news is nonetheless good news. Worst case, we wait until 6 months. Happy waiting and congrats to those who've got their PPRs.

HKV

Star Member
Aug 25, 2017
It is the same case with me. Initially I planned to wait until March 15, 2018 before ordering GCMS notes. I created CSC Web form request couple of times and both the times I got the same response saying 'We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application.' from different Agents, with latest being last week.
So I am ready to wait until April end.
Hey I got the same reply from them when I emailed them to find out about the status of my application. Any idea what this means? Does it mean that we've passed all the stages just waiting for the application to be approved? Any insight would be useful to understand the situation better! Thanks

Reactions: bbq_g3 and CANPRI

sidroy09

Jul 26, 2013
Hey I got the same reply from them when I emailed them to find out about the status of my application. Any idea what this means? Does it mean that we've passed all the stages just waiting for the application to be approved? Any insight would be useful to understand the situation better! Thanks
Not really sure buddy. I think it must be regarding the requirements and not related to the stage at which we are in. That means it could be 'All the required stuff is received and application is/could be reviewed'.
But I hope it also means everything is good with our application as this reply is from an Agent and I understand that Agents recommend the profiles to VOs for making the decision. :)

Reactions: bbq_g3

CANPRI

Apr 17, 2017
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
When did you mail them? Now I guess, they have stopped replying on mail