Med's Done....
15-01-2018
Passport Req..
02-05-2018
VISA ISSUED...
03-06-2018
LANDED..........
13-10-2018
HI All Since 27 FEb 2018 my status in BG - IP2.
When can except PPR ?
Thanks
No one can really predict, a lot of us are in the same situation as you. If there's no update by today, I guess we can look forward to next week since this Friday is a holiday.

You can order notes if you're anxious, I'm expecting to receive mine in a few days.

Esteban

Mar 29, 2018
Hey guys, new to the party (We submitted our supporting documents on the 18th of Dec after receiving the ITA). Can I please be added to the Whatsapp Group?
Thanks heaps!

hrishikeshrs

Star Member
Jan 18, 2018
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-12-2017
Nomination.....
04-10-2017
AOR Received.
28-12-2017
IELTS Request
12-08-2017
Med's Done....
14-01-2018
Congratulations buddy

bbq_g3

Star Member
Nov 13, 2017
I feel that something strange is happening
There are very less PPR issued for dec 2017 And more for Jan& Feb 2018
Also I feel that decision has been made in most of caSes for dec 2017 but due to some other reason their decision is quote slow
Yes, I think so too. As someone earlier said, is it because of Dec being the last month of the year and CIC freezing the number of applications to be approved for the year 2017? Is that why our PPRs are taking longer? And although this is not FIFO system, doesn't really justify the PPRs being issued to Feb and even March while Dec ones are still pending, as the officers working on the files are the same!

Julayee

Oct 5, 2017
Yes, I think so too. As someone earlier said, is it because of Dec being the last month of the year and CIC freezing the number of applications to be approved for the year 2017? Is that why our PPRs are taking longer? And although this is not FIFO system, doesn't really justify the PPRs being issued to Feb and even March while Dec ones are still pending, as the officers working on the files are the same!
There might be a difference in processing priority for the CEC,FSW In/Out applicants and PNP applicants or may based on NOC and skill requirement in canadian job market causing the delay
am a FSW Outland applicant, NOC 2171,IP2 on 27 Feb 18

vinnie3010

Jan 21, 2018
hey Hii, i am a resident of MAU too, but citizenship India. Application make with residence country as MAU, i think thats why my application too has not made much traction as compared to other fellow India applicants who are getting ppr quicker. Pretoria is most likely to be our LVO, do you know of any other MAU applicants with aor around december/jan? my aor is jan 11.

As for your question, you get 30 days from day of ppr issue to submit your passport but you can also ask for extension with justification. Also, once you land in europe, will you move within europe as well? I ask because once you get ppr and if you are there, you can ask for where your closest visa office is for passport submission, you can then give it in europe itself and it usually takes 20-30 days to get your passport back with copr issued. hope this answer helps you.
=================================

Hey there,

I am from MAU and nationality MAU also..AOR 8 Jan 2018..waiting in IP2 since 2nd March 2018..LVO Pretoria : i queried CIC Ottawa for same and they replied me on 22nd Feb 2018 that my file has been sent to Pretoria office..

I am worrying about the PPR date since my passport will expire 15 Jan 2019..i hope i satisfy the validity period..i dont know if i can submit a renewd passport when i submitted my current one for PR application.

Hope to hear from Pretoria LVO applicants also..

Thanks,

Vinny

vinnie3010

Jan 21, 2018
Hi All,

Looking for your confirmation if it is IP1 or IP2

FSW-O
AOR - Dec-29-2017
Meds Passed - Around Mid-Jan
Additional Info requested - IMM5669e submitted Jan-25
FBI PCC submitted - Feb-10

I see the BG status change today, please let me know what you guys think.

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Thanks a lot for your help, waiting and praying just like everyone in this boat :)
:

IP2..u know your visa office? If CPC Ottawa: u can expect PPR in few days :)

BR,
Vinny

Abhilal15

Star Member
Mar 3, 2018
Can anyone help me ... What does this mean

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of additional documents We do not need any documents from you.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

AOR - 31 dec
Medical passed - Jan 15
CSR-468

Troy2245

Aug 5, 2017
Can anyone help me ... What does this mean

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of additional documents We do not need any documents from you.

AOR - 31 dec
Medical passed - Jan 15
CSR-468
You are in IP2, they are reviewing your eligibility, security
It is the last phase of the process!
Hopefully you will get it soon :)

RockyStar1985

Apr 20, 2017
Hello Seniors,

Need your expert advice.

I have submitted my express entry profile on 7th Dec 2017 and got the AOR on the same day.
I have also received addition document request from London Visa office (my Local VO) to submit passport bio page and height and eye color on March 15th, 2018 (not sure if that's good news!!) which I did on the same day.
Currently, my profile is as below. Can you advise what stage my profile is in? Is it IP2?
Also, if anyone can comment approximately how long it will take to get the golden email?

Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.

Thanks in advance and good luck to all of you.

Best Regards.

HKV

Star Member
Aug 25, 2017
Hi all,

I had emailed CIC to find out about the status of my application, I went through IP2 on 27th Feb as well. Below is the response I received, any idea what this means? Or if anyone has received the same response?

"Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
(IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you
that everything appears to be in order with your application.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached
or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your
enquiry."

mapleleaf987

Jun 29, 2017
101 days and counting!!!

looks like its been a lull at NDVO for a while now.. last big chunk was 12/03 PPRs! or they are issuing it to people not on the immitracker :rolleyes:

has anyone written to NDVO and got a meaningful response?

CANPRI

Apr 17, 2017
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Hi,

When did you mail them? and what did you mail?

I had mailed them to ask the Status of my Application on 9th March. No response till date :(

However, in your case, the reply seems very positive :)

Hi all,

I had emailed CIC to find out about the status of my application, I went through IP2 on 27th Feb as well. Below is the response I received, any idea what this means? Or if anyone has received the same response?

"Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
(IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you
that everything appears to be in order with your application.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached
or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your
enquiry."