+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December AOR 2017 - join here.

TECC_Seneca

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys we got a request letter from CIC for my fiance who is FWS with the following message:
"
In order for Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada to process your application, we will need to review and verify your Education Credential Assessment (ECA) evaluation report by using World Education Services (WES)’s online service. To date, we have not been able to verify your report. WES has indicated that you did not use the approved CIC-FSWP application process on their website, and therefore they are unable to release any information to our office. Further, WES has notified our office that they sent an email to you on January 19th 2018 , to inform you of this situation.

In order to allow IRCC to process your application for permanent residence, please contact WES as soon as possible to request that your ECA report be made available to us. Please be advised that you may need to order a duplicate report and select CIC as a recipient of your WES evaluation report. "

So he figured when he logged into the WES website, there was pop up about this to order a duplicate copy. I was under the assumption that the report automatically goes to CIC. Only later I figured there are 2 packages now. One standard. one IRCC that you are to order. Anyway we have now ordered the duplicate copy for IRCC and it gets available to CIC in 1 business day.
This should be fine? Looks like things have changed with WES. Becuase I am a PR and when I had applied WES didn't have this. Hence the confusion.
Any thoughts

Thanks

Anyone knows about this? Can someone please confirm what they did when they applied for the WES?

Thanks again

dorian1

Sep 26, 2016
Anyone knows about this? Can someone please confirm what they did when they applied for the WES?

Thanks again

I did receive a similar e-mail during my PNP application (but the request came from WES). Headed to the wes website ordered a copy for IRCC and the next day I got PNP nomination.

Despite being a bit pis*** off because my initial fee was supposed to cover the cost of the IRCC copy didn't complain much because of the nomination.

Did write to WES but got the wrong email from them (intended for someone else). Didn't follow up on that.

My advice, order first, complain latter.

TECC_Seneca

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I did receive a similar e-mail during my PNP application (but the request came from WES). Headed to the wes website ordered a copy for IRCC and the next day I got PNP nomination.

Despite being a bit pis*** off because my initial fee was supposed to cover the cost of the IRCC copy didn't complain much because of the nomination.

Did write to WES but got the wrong email from them (intended for someone else). Didn't follow up on that.

My advice, order first, complain latter.
Thanks so much for your reply. Yes, we have ordered a duplicate copy and hopefully it will reach CIC today? pretty sucky system for sure.

Thanks appreciate your help!

Sunny_1010101

Oct 20, 2017
Hello,

My ADR changed to N/A. I uploaded RCMP fingerprints back in January. I presume this is a good sign?

CEC Inland
AOR 22nd December 2017
Request for RCMP fingerprints - 9th Jan
Fingerprints uploaded - 23rd Jan
ADR moved to N/A – 16th March

Application Status - We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
Review of medical results - You passed the medical exam
Review of additional documents – Not Applicable
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes
Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes
Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Reactions: 8494193

Hello,

My ADR changed to N/A. I uploaded RCMP fingerprints back in January. I presume this is a good sign?

CEC Inland
AOR 22nd December 2017
Request for RCMP fingerprints - 9th Jan
Fingerprints uploaded - 23rd Jan
ADR moved to N/A – 16th March

Application Status - We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
Review of medical results - You passed the medical exam
Review of additional documents – Not Applicable
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes
Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes
Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Great! Any movement is good movement ;)

Reactions: Nobatia and gary007

elbarto94

Star Member
Jul 2, 2015
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
TORONTO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-12-2017
LANDED..........
18-04-2018
Any FSW-Inland applicants still waiting?