+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December AOR 2017 - join here.

HKV

Star Member
Aug 25, 2017
Just because it is so unpredictable... CIC issues around 6000 ITAs every month... Meaning so many people will submit their applications... Only a few of them reject it... Within 90 days everyone has to submit, so roughly 5000 AORs in a month, but the PPR's issued is a mere small number.
I am sorry but I don't quite agree
with you, you're saying that the number of PPRs issued is a very small number, and where exactly do you get that number from? How have you derived that conclusion? Your inference is merely based on the assumption that the number of PPRs issued is very less as compared to the ITAs issued. However, it is important to understand here that you have complete visibility over how many ITAs have been issued but not over the PPRs! Not everyone is active in forums, there is a much larger population out there that is getting PPRs but its just that you're not aware of it. Hence, please stop being negative about this people. There is always light at the end of the tunnel. I hope it makes sense. No intention to offend anyone

with you, you're saying that the number of PPRs issued is a very small number, and where exactly do you get that number from? How have you derived that conclusion? Your inference is merely based on the assumption that the number of PPRs issued is very less as compared to the ITAs issued. However, it is important to understand here that you have complete visibility over how many ITAs have been issued but not over the PPRs! Not everyone is active in forums, there is a much larger population out there that is getting PPRs but its just that you're not aware of it. Hence, please stop being negative about this people. There is always light at the end of the tunnel. I hope it makes sense. No intention to offend anyone
That's a fair point(s).

Reactions: elbarto94

smart_eagle

Star Member
Feb 27, 2018
this is not really correct. Even if you scale the immitracked PPR issuances every month by an upward factor (304 in Jan, scaled up by 7x to 2100), the number of PPR would still be far far short of the number of ITAs issued every month (~5000-6000). This is as it should be as issuing ITA requires an automated system while PPRs require a lengthy manual examination. They would never be similar and they shouldn't be unless the system compromises on integrity. This is just factual. Nothing positive or negative about it.

Rise and shine

Apr 9, 2017
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-12-2017
AOR Received.
08-12-2017
Med's Done....
09-01-2018
Passport Req..
05-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2018
Sorry bro... No offence to anyone... Was purely my views...

linuxguy9

Star Member
Feb 14, 2018
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
09-12-2017
And another day has passed at LVO. Any PPR's today in the group? It seems that the Deep Freeze that happened in the month of Dec-Jan has frozen our cases as well ;)

Lots of mixed feelings :);):(:mad::confused::cool::p:D:eek::oops::rolleyes:o_O and after exhausting all the emoji's, here's the final message.

Be +ive :D

mamiojo

Mar 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Saw someone on immitracker get PPR yesterday. FSW-I, if I'm not mistaken.

Other than that it's been pretty dead. Meanwhile my anxiety kicks in...

Reactions: gary007