Nomination.....
04-10-2017
AOR Received.
28-12-2017
IELTS Request
12-08-2017
Med's Done....
14-01-2018
I observed a new thing in the immitracker.. if you observe very keenly the people who have received PR's are majorly the one's immigrating with 1 or more than 1 dependent. In my opinion which is completely based on my observation of immitracker.. the family people are being prioritized more... I applied filters on the last bgs change date and the status as ip2..

Deepi_911

Apr 24, 2017
IP2 since 27th Feb 2018. Today I say status as updated and when I opened there was nothing new.
So I heard in this forum that this has occured to many people, would anyone let me know if this is sign of PPR? and yes how many more days?

AOR12th Dec, FSW-O

bbq_g3

Star Member
Nov 13, 2017
Yes, I have observed that since a long time. Could mean 2 things: 1) Immigrant with family accompanying is seen as a serious applicant planning to actually be residing permanently. 2) In reality, most of the applicants do plan to immigrate with family so their numbers are more on immitracker giving us a sense that they are preferred over others whereas that might not really be true.
I observed a new thing in the immitracker.. if you observe very keenly the people who have received PR's are majorly the one's immigrating with 1 or more than 1 dependent. In my opinion which is completely based on my observation of immitracker.. the family people are being prioritized more... I applied filters on the last bgs change date and the status as ip2..

summerxx

Jun 12, 2016
so the take away for future applicants is get married first!
just kidding :)

Reactions: hrishikeshrs

kiravp

Feb 21, 2018
Visa application, tracking ID No.XXXXXXX – Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office NEW DELHI, on 12/03/2018 to the Canada Visa Application Centre. To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website.

But status of application not changed. What it means?

HKV

Star Member
Aug 25, 2017
These are all just speculations! We rather just wait patiently and be positive about everything. Every case is different, some may get PPR in 30 days, some in 60. But eventually we will all get there. It's about how positive we all can be while waiting! So keep your hopes high & believe that our email is on its way!

Flyhigh2017

Jul 10, 2017
Hi all,

I am December AOR and am currently in IP2, status was last changed on 27th Feb was mass updation happened.
I see a problem in my express entry profile though, all fields are now showing as blank. I am not sure since when these fields are blank but I have a strong feeling that it happened on or after 27th Feb. Any suggestions what should I do next or whether this is a matter of worry or not.

Where is this application? Details Help
Your profile number XXXX
Profile Status Help - Profile Status
Minimum entry criteria Help - Minimum entry criteria
Date you submitted your profile December 2, 2017 Help - Date you submitted your profile
Have I been invited to apply? Help - Have I been invited to apply?
Province/territory of nomination Help - Province/territory of nomination
Nominating province/territory Help - Nominating province/territory
Valid job offer Help - Valid job offer

If no score is displayed, please check that you have met Minimum Entry Criteria above. If you have met the Minimum Entry Criteria but your score is not displayed, wait for 24 hours then try again.

Express Entry Profile Details
Criteria Details Help
Express Entry profile effective date Help - Express Entry profile effective date
Express Entry client expiry date

lost_identity

Star Member
May 20, 2017
Category........
IP2 since 27th Feb 2018. Today I say status as updated and when I opened there was nothing new.
So I heard in this forum that this has occured to many people, would anyone let me know if this is sign of PPR? and yes how many more days?

AOR12th Dec, FSW-O
are you 27th feb ip2?