+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December AOR 2017 - join here.

gosh it's driving me crazy

I called CIC and they've been receiving calls reporting issues with gc key since yesterday

Seems it's working for some but not for others
Yeah.. I was also facing issues yesterday.

leobarcessat

Jan 25, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
27-12-2017
It's not stable

mapleleaf987

Jun 29, 2017
gosh it's driving me crazy

I called CIC and they've been receiving calls reporting issues with gc key since yesterday

Seems it's working for some but not for others
Ughhhh still doesnt work for me..it's bad enough that the wait is killing me, now to not be able to check the status is driving me crazy!!

dap87

Star Member
Nov 15, 2017
Guys as per the CIC website:

"Since Express Entry is a new system and not enough applications have been received yet, processing times are not available but we have committed to process the majority of applications in six months or less."

Please stop fussing, contacting, calling or otherwise burdening the agents at CIC if your AOR is less than six months. I believe that lengthens the process for yourself and others. I see people with AOR a month or less ordering GCMS notes. People lets exercise some patience and give those poor CIC agents who are doing a thankless job a break.
Man, I was saying the same thing!

Jeslin

Jan 30, 2018
Hello,

Can anyone tell the stage of my application? Its IP2 or IP1

AOR - 9th December
Medical Passed - 21 December
BG - NA
Additional Documents - Not Required.

Its been 54 days now.....

Jeslin

Jan 30, 2018
Hello,

Its IP2 or IP1

AOR - 9th December
Medical Passed - 21 December
BG - NA
Additional Documents - Not Required.

Its been 54 days now..

APKG

Nov 18, 2017
Hi,

Received my PPR on 26th Jan from CPC Ottawa(FSW-O) to submit passports to Canada High Commission in New Delhi. My spouse is dependent in my application and currently in New Zealand and hence need to request for change of VO for my spouse to New Zealand for stamping purpose.

Kindly let me know procedure how to go about it and relevant email ids for sending this request? Am not clear who to write to - CPC Ottawa OR Delhi or New Zealand. Please share New Zealand CIC email if you know
Or
A case specific inquiry thru web form will be needed? Here which option to be chosen from list of values as there is none for change of VO. The option 'Change in Contact' for case specific enquiry is for Primary Applicant I guess.

It will be helpful if you can share phone number/fax where I can reach to get his VO changed for stamping.

Thanks
Anyone please?

gary007

Nov 12, 2017
Hi everyone
I am curious to know how long does it take for a file to move from na2 to ip2

Any experience or any ideas ?

Regards
Gary