Interview........
-
Passport Req..
-
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-
Just a quick update guys. I have been watching this forum since March of last year and I contributed when I could. I decided to give it a ago at this immigrating to Canada thing late March. I enlisted the services of an immigration consultant(yeah I know, I could have done it myself). That means for the most part I was in the dark as to what they were doing. After attempting the IELTS three times and going for an EOR after the receiving the results for the last attempt I was able to get the CRS score of 439 which landed me an ITA on October 18th. My AOR was December 19th and I received the PPR email on January 25th but wasn't advised by my agent until today January 29th. I have no idea of the timeline because I was in the dark for the entire process. I was planning on reaching out to them at the six month mark if I didn't hear anything in regards to my application. I will be submitting my passport in short order. Please exercise patience, things will happen when they are supposed to.
First and foremost, congratulations for your PPR. I rejoice with you. However, don't blame anyone for being impatient. How will explain the situation where people are kept in the dark for several months with no movement. For example, my aor was 14th December 2017. I got medical passed on the 21st December 2017 but I am still in IP1. Today is day 46, this alone can trigger anxiety even though is still within the processing time.

Reactions: 8494193

clguy

Apr 7, 2017
First and foremost, congratulations for your PPR. I rejoice with you. However, don't blame anyone for being impatient. How will explain the situation where people are kept in the dark for several months with no movement. For example, my aor was 14th December 2017. I got medical passed on the 21st December 2017 but I am still in IP1. Today is day 46, this alone can trigger anxiety even though is still within the processing time.
As per the CIC website:

"Since Express Entry is a new system and not enough applications have been received yet, processing times are not available but we have committed to process the majority of applications in six months or less."

That being said your application has only been in for six weeks. If you see don't see any movement at the six month mark then start enquiring. Some people had a wait for close to a year. I was anticipating a six month wait according to the website and I didn't start to get impatient after seeing people with PPR in two weeks. I am not blaming anyone as I know it is human to feel those emotions. Again exercise a little patience.

PeterEgus

Star Member
Jan 19, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-12-2017
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
14-12-2017
Med's Request
Upfront Medicals
Med's Done....
Upfront Medicals
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
-
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-
As per the CIC website:

"Since Express Entry is a new system and not enough applications have been received yet, processing times are not available but we have committed to process the majority of applications in six months or less."

That being said your application has only been in for six weeks. If you see don't see any movement at the six month mark then start enquiring. Some people had a wait for close to a year. I was anticipating a six month wait according to the website and I didn't start to get impatient after seeing people with PPR in two weeks. I am not blaming anyone as I know it is human to feel those emotions. Again exercise a little patience.
Okay. Thanks.

[FBI PCC] Just heard back from CJIS/Customer Support: The eDO process will not decrease the processing time of existing applications. (As suspected :( )

sarandsp

Star Member
May 18, 2017
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-05-2017
[FBI PCC] Just heard back from CJIS/Customer Support: The eDO process will not decrease the processing time of existing applications. (As suspected :( )
What is the time duration given to submit your US PCC?

APKG

Nov 18, 2017
Hi,

Received my PPR on 26th Jan from CPC Ottawa(FSW-O) to submit passports to Canada High Commission in New Delhi. My spouse is dependent in my application and currently in New Zealand and hence need to request for change of VO for my spouse to New Zealand for stamping purpose.

Kindly let me know procedure how to go about it and relevant email ids for sending this request? Am not clear who to write to - CPC Ottawa OR Delhi or New Zealand. Please share New Zealand CIC email if you know
Or
A case specific inquiry thru web form will be needed? Here which option to be chosen from list of values as there is none for change of VO. The option 'Change in Contact' for case specific enquiry is for Primary Applicant I guess.

It will be helpful if you can share phone number/fax where I can reach to get his VO changed for stamping.

Thanks

FM15

Star Member
Nov 12, 2017
Hi all,
I got "How to find job in Canada" letter on 24 jan 2018 along with the status change "We do not any additional docs". What does it mean? No change till now.

AOR Dec 11 2017

Allen14

Star Member
Jan 22, 2018
Hi all,
I got "How to find job in Canada" letter on 24 jan 2018 along with the status change "We do not any additional docs". What does it mean? No change till now.

AOR Dec 11 2017
My status also changed to no documents required today. AOR Dec 14

elbarto94

Star Member
Jul 2, 2015
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
TORONTO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-12-2017
LANDED..........
18-04-2018
Andy, please add me +1 647 282 7528

Allen14

Star Member
Jan 22, 2018
Whats you BG check status? Did you get the How to find Job in Canda letter?
Nope I didn't get that letter. I think it is just a generic newsletter(i might be wrong)..My BG is still NA2.
What is your BG status?