+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December AOR 2017 - join here.

clguy

Apr 7, 2017
Practice don't preach. Call centers exist to take calls. If people are curious they have every right to ask. If the system is rudimentary enough that it penalises harmless queries then its a problem with the system. Emails, Calls, GCMS etc all exist as means of getting visibility about the application process. If they didn't want early access to these channels, they would have been designed accordingly with specific restrictions based on time of application.
I agree with most of what you said. However I am 100% sure that they don't want a call about an application that was sent in two, three or four weeks prior where the applicant seem to think its not moving fast enough. Mark my words they will stop issuing GCMS notes & stop accepting certain calls about recently submitted applications in the near future. Its only a matter of time before before the system becomes over burdened.

Kaushal1986

Jan 17, 2018
AOR: 5th Dec
Medical Passed: 14th Dec
ADR: IMM7645E Submitted on 19th Dec
ADR: Still under review
NA2: 23rd Dec

Still have been in NA2 for 30+ Days..

Any1 moved to IP2??

OAG

Jul 16, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-12-2018
AOR: Dec 10, 2017
inland CEC express entry applicant. this is my status since Dec 10. Is this normal?????

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Reactions: cnrp

cnrp

Star Member
Jul 28, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-07-2017
AOR Received.
13-12-2017
AOR: Dec 10, 2017
inland CEC express entry applicant. this is my status since Dec 10. Is this normal?????

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Status of my application is exactly same with you.
AOR December 13 FSW-O

PeterEgus

Star Member
Jan 19, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-12-2017
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
14-12-2017
Med's Request
Upfront Medicals
Med's Done....
Upfront Medicals
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
-
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-
im AOR 4/12 and still in ip1
This is very slow. The slowness is painful. I thought they will continue with the same trend as it was with last year applications. May be they have what they are trying to fix.

Allen14

Star Member
Jan 22, 2018
Hi Everyone, I am a PNP applicant. I am at NA2 since Jan 10. My AOR is Dec 14. I inquired to CIC about my file and this is what they wrote me back.

"Please note that your application is being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa as per our regulatory timeline. Please note that we cannot confirm when your file will be ready for finalization."
An officer will contact you if further information is required.

I would like to know if anybody can relate to it or anybody has any idea about the visa office or the what happens at the Case processing center? Thanks

Allen14

Star Member
Jan 22, 2018
I got the below message on my VISA office inquiry:

Good day,
Please note that your application is being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa as per our regulatory timeline. Please note that we cannot confirm when your file will be ready for finalization.

My timelines are :
AoR: 27/12/2017
NA1: 27/12/2017
MEP: 11/01/2018
IP1: 11/01/2018
NA2: 17/01/18

Does this mean my application will be processed out of Ottawa or will they transfer it to my local Visa office? Thank you!
Did you find out anything? I got the same response. I am a PNP outland applicant. AOR Dec 14, NA2 Jan 10.

PeterEgus

Star Member
Jan 19, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-12-2017
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
14-12-2017
Med's Request
Upfront Medicals
Med's Done....
Upfront Medicals
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
-
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-
Hi Andy,
Pls add me in whatsapp group +2347068965930. I am AOR 14th December.

Regards

Th4is

Jul 13, 2017
Hi Andy,

Could you please add me to the whatsapp group too? My number is +5511961610138

Thanks!