+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December AOR 2017 - join here.

gary007

Nov 12, 2017
Hi everyone
Can anyone tell.me that does the case officer prioritizes in picking up the case bases on Crs score ?

ateotia11

Feb 7, 2018
of the people already received the PPR, can you please confirm whether the application had changed from "submitted" to "updated" status on your cic portal?

Dscpl1

Star Member
Dec 22, 2017
of the people already received the PPR, can you please confirm whether the application had changed from "submitted" to "updated" status on your cic portal?
No, the application won't change when PPR email is received. It only gets updated after COPR is issued

Reactions: zionver

Radhika777nair

Feb 18, 2018
Dear all Ppr holders, request your help with a query. When the ppr mail is sent, does the application status change from submitted to updated. If yes, does this change happen before or after receiving the email for visa.
Hi,

Application status changes to 'updated' only once the CoPR is issued.

Reactions: zionver

HKV

Star Member
Aug 25, 2017
do you know where your file is processing? Any one in DEC group still stuck at CIO Nova scotchia?
Mine is at Ottawa I think, I had emailed a couple of weeks back when I was in NA2.
I had received a reply saying that my file is at Ottawa and info sharing assessment, security and criminality check is complete.
Does anyone know if eligibility is cleared if the status is in IP2?