+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December AOR 2017 - join here.

Suprabha

Star Member
Oct 23, 2017
Hi guys, how long it usually takes for Additional Docs to change to Not Needed? my status moved to IP2 and my Additional Doc is showing Under Review as I submitted an ADR and RPRF request a week back?
Or are there instances that one could get PPR without any update to Additional Docs. I'm asking this coz my consultant is handling the file and I'm unaware of any emails with relation to PPR.

Thanks in advance. Appreciate your reply.

Dscpl1

Star Member
Dec 22, 2017
Hi guys, how long it usually takes for Additional Docs to change to Not Needed? my status moved to IP2 and my Additional Doc is showing Under Review as I submitted an ADR and RPRF request a week back?
Or are there instances that one could get PPR without any update to Additional Docs. I'm asking this coz my consultant is handling the file and I'm unaware of any emails with relation to PPR.

Thanks in advance. Appreciate your reply.
You shouldn't worry about it, I have my PR issued already but my additional document still shows being reviewed till this morning

Suprabha

Star Member
Oct 23, 2017
You shouldn't worry about it, I have my PR issued already but my additional document still shows being reviewed till this morning
So did you submit any ADR that was requested from you?

Oh then I must check with my consultant on whether there are any emails from CIC. Nice to know.. Thanks..

Reactions: Dscpl1

Dscpl1

Star Member
Dec 22, 2017

Oh then I must check with my consultant on whether there are any emails from CIC. Nice to know.. Thanks..
I never got any ADR, it was like that from when I submitted my application. I only submitted a letter of explanation

Dscpl1

Star Member
Dec 22, 2017

I got PPR since 7th February not this morning but despite my application being closed ADR still shows being reviewed till today

gary007

Nov 12, 2017
Till yesterday it was- NA
Today it,changed to -

We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Are you analysing the data ? What are observing from this?
Thanks for reply
Well I was analysing my case ..
Actually in my case background check is still not applicable and my additional documents is "we do need additional documents"
I am.confused on that since my BG has been na for.long time now
So was thinking on which stage is my case is

Regards
Gary