+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December AOR 2017 - join here.

Gourav147

Star Member
Nov 29, 2017
Just sharing the journey so far:

PCCs
  1. Had to obtain PCCs for Qatar, Netherlands, Germany and India, all from India as I reside here.
  2. Had to do so for myself and my wife.
  3. In my list, Qatar PCC is by far most difficult as they need a fingerprint (holiday to office for wife and myself:p), and most importantly, they write dates of first entry and last exit. Learnt from this forum that if one entered Qatar on business visa, Qatar does not easily include those dates on the PCC in which case PCC is invalid for all purposes concerning IRCC. In my case, my wife had entered on business visa before getting residence permit.
  4. Had to pursue convincing Qatari authorities by sitting here in India about including the right dates through my Qatari agent; a time consuming, risky and expensive affair just to hire an agent.
  5. Indian PCC for Qatar: Qatar also needs a PCC from India (one more holiday for me and my wife:(). Visit to local passport office.
  6. Regarding Dutch PCC, I took a cue from others in the forum and got it done before submitting eAPR. It was the easiest PCC as I didn't have to represent in person. Filled the forms and sent via email. No holiday to office:p.
  7. Regarding German PCC, had to visit consulate in India, then couriered forms certified there to Germany. Holiday to office:rolleyes:.
  8. Got German to English translation done.
  9. Regarding Indian PCC for Canada, passport office does not give one appointment for two PCCs (Qatar and Canada); needs two appointments for two PCCs. Two more holidays for me and my wife:eek:.
WES: PhD, MSc, Bachelors and Diploma
  1. Had 4 degrees to take care of, from three different countries for myself
  2. In addition, had wife's MSc from Germany and Bachelor's from India.
  3. Emails to German and Dutch universities worked fine.
  4. My PhD, MSc and my wife's MSc degrees required Dutch to English and German to English translations.
  5. Turns out Bachelor's and Diploma from India were most difficult. Getting transcripts meant physically traveling 400 km and three days of holidays to office:eek::eek:.
  6. Fortunately Diploma college was in my city. Had to travel there thrice though:rolleyes:.
  7. WES work went perfectly well and on time;).
Work experience letter:
  1. Had 8 years of work experience from two companies in two NOCs.
  2. Decided to show only previous company experience after seeing advice on this forum.
  3. Previous employer cooperated and did not have to spend another holiday to visit them;);)
  4. Thanks to the experience shared on this forum, this allowed me not to rock the boat at current employment.
IELTS W/L/S/R
Wife: 7.5/8.5/8.0/8.5 CLB 10/10/10/10
Self: 7.0/9.0/8.0/8.5 CLB 9/10/10/10

All in all: The journey is actually yet to begin. Some struggles are fun. So are holidays to achieve goals:):)

EE Filed: 28th Oct
ITA: 18th Nov
eAPR and AOR: 4th Dec
Congratulations.
I am yet to get the ITA,currently on the mission of getting clb9 in ielts.
Could you please tell me how to get the PCC from Netherlands before getting the ITA.

mapleleaf987

Jun 29, 2017
Hi i had paid the RPRF on the same day of submitting my eapr on 21st Dec. I got a confirmation email in my CiC account messages . Apart from this is the receipt to be uploaded separately. I didn't see any such space to upload.

rambo1982

Sep 17, 2014
Seniors Please advise: I have done ECA for my Bachelors and Masters degree. Should i also upload my secondary education certificates for E-APR. Checklist asks only for Post -secondary education.

Seniors Please advise: I have done ECA for my Bachelors and Masters degree. Should i also upload my secondary education certificates for E-APR. Checklist asks only for Post -secondary education.
Secondary education is not required. Showing only Masters will get you maximum points (even bachelors is not necessary of you have an ECA for Masters)

rgt126

Oct 24, 2017
My BG status went from NA (before meds passed), in progress (after meds passed), NA and then RPRF was requested, the letter for RPRF request said- your application is in admissibility review stage....
can someone tell me is it IP2 or where I am in the process. Thanks

salmbagjaf

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
can someone tell me is it IP2 or where I am in the process. Thanks
Has your background status changed again to IP? I received the same letter of RPRF request stating admissibility in process, 3 days after going into NA2. I called cic and they told me my eligibility is still in process. I have been in NA2 for over 10 days now.

rgt126

Oct 24, 2017
Has your background status changed again to IP? I received the same letter of RPRF request stating admissibility in process, 3 days after going into NA2. I called cic and they told me my eligibility is still in process. I have been in NA2 for over 10 days now.
no It has not, still NA

mumair88

Star Member
Jun 6, 2017
Saudi Arabia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
21-12-2017
AOR Received.
21-12-2017
IELTS Request
9/9/2017
Med's Done....
11-01-2018
Not YET. its NA2 once they start checking your BG it will chagne to IP2
can someone tell me is it IP2 or where I am in the process. Thanks[/QUOTE

marshalmodern

Dec 10, 2017
Hello Guys,

I received my AOR on Dec 16th for FSW-Outland but still my med has not passed.
It was submitted through e-medical portal for IRCC and I have uploaded the results.
Is it normal?

What are the other possibilities?

Thanks,

Alex92

Aug 5, 2017
Hello andy please add me to whts app +966548433469 .
AOR: 27 december
ADR: 13 January ( schedule A )
Best luck for all