ottawa
App. Filed.......
01-12-2017
AOR Received.
09-14-2017
Med's Done....
20-11-2018
I'm trying to be calm but really annoyed for this waiting game.... :/
Dec 22 AOR, IP2 on Feb 27.... ordered GCMS note March 16th - nothing yet.
Can't even talk to human when I call CIC. losing my mind
Please stop worrying, I am in the same situation as you. Equally frustrated as you are, not knowing what is their priority to process some applications faster than others. I have read in previous threads that some applications are pretty straight forward that is why they get their PPRs faster and some applications need extra verification's. I am hoping that is what is taking more time in my case and others who are waiting for their PPR.
I am Dec 1st AOR, still in IP1. Since you are in IP2, you should hear from them anytime now. Out of my curiosity I ordered GCMS notes as well on Mar 23, haven't heard back yet. Keep me posted if your GCMS is any informative.

msrdy

Star Member
Mar 1, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ottawa
App. Filed.......
01-12-2017
AOR Received.
09-14-2017
Med's Done....
20-11-2018
OK guys, I just got the GCMS note, and freaking out.
My eligibility has changed from Recommended pass to Not started (since last GCMS note on Jan), no notes since Jan 12th, but my primary office was transferred from CPC ottawa to Centralized Intake Office on March 6th.
and I've been in IP2 since Feb 27 but on GCMS note generated March 19th showing Security is not started too!
OMG what is going on?!!?!?!?!
Sorry to hear, may be some seniors who are here should shed some light on this.

z00n

Nov 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
I had 2 ghost updates last week, still waiting / CEC
It is now more than 48 hrs after my last update, but haven're received anything. Do you know if and when the PPR email is sent, is there a message or something similar on the CIC profile that I can check.

nick5139

Star Member
Feb 8, 2018
It is now more than 48 hrs after my last update, but haven're received anything. Do you know if and when the PPR email is sent, is there a message or something similar on the CIC profile that I can check.
Usually, it's sent CIC after hours, 4pm until next day 8am EST, but cases may differ. Also, it's a regular email that's just going to show up in your inbox just like any other mail, Do keep a check on your spam folder as well, just in case.

momo200987

Apr 19, 2018
I've been lurking here
ITA 6 dec
AOR 15th Dec
Meds passed around 17th Dec
addition docs 5th Jan

Status since Feb 26
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help - Application status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We are reviewing the additional documents you provided. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Got a letter today that PPR was sent since Feb 28th
I got a new 30 days to submit..... Good luck

Last edited:

mamiojo

Mar 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
I've been lurking here
ITA 6 dec
AOR 15th Dec
addition docs 5th Jan

Status since Feb 26
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help - Application status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We are reviewing the additional documents you provided. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Congratulations! What happened, PPR email went to your junk folder?

bbq_g3

Star Member
Nov 13, 2017
I've been lurking here
ITA 6 dec
AOR 15th Dec
addition docs 5th Jan

Status since Feb 26

Congratulations! What's your VO, please?