Ohio
Category........
FSW
Got my PPR last week!

Here's my timeline for my CEC inland application:

AOR: Dec 7
Medicals Passed: Dec 20
PPR: Dec 22

I'm away for the holidays but will submit my passport in about a week when I get back. I'm surprised the process was this quick!
Wow! Medicals passed to PPR in two days?

mudassirm

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
Hey All,

This is my timeline below.

CEC INLAND APPLICANT

AOR- NOV 15
PPR- DEC 19
Passport sent to CPC in OTTAWA to below address and they received it by 22DEC.
CPC – Ottawa – PR
365 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa ON K1A 1L1

Reactions: yspddr414

dduart

Dec 28, 2017
Wow! Medicals passed to PPR in two days?
Yes! The same day of the medicals update I got a letter of request for my police certificate. I sent an enquiry to the Canadian Embassy in Mexico about the PCC status on Dec 21 and got the golden email a day after that!

mudassirm

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
Yes! The same day of the medicals update I got a letter of request for my police certificate. I sent an enquiry to the Canadian Embassy in Mexico about the PCC status on Dec 21 and got the golden email a day after that!
Where are you going to send your passport.?

sree84

Sep 26, 2017
Ohio
Category........
FSW
Amazing! Congrats and all the best buddy!

Sandhu_amandeep

Dec 23, 2017
C
Got my PPR last week!

I'm away for the holidays but will submit my passport in about a week when I get back. I'm surprised the process was this quick!
congrats...lucky you

frightenedpanda

Sep 12, 2017
Hlo...how can u get it yesterday as holidays are going on in embassy
I didn't know about the holidays. But I submitted my application yesterday along with the payment after sometime I got a new message in my inbox which said - Acknowledgement of Receipt - Application for Permanent Residence

I didn't know about the holidays. But I submitted my application yesterday along with the payment after sometime I got a new message in my inbox which said - Acknowledgement of Receipt - Application for Permanent Residence
Plus, AOR is generally automated.

Rise and shine

Apr 9, 2017
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-12-2017
AOR Received.
08-12-2017
Med's Done....
09-01-2018
Passport Req..
05-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2018
Got my PPR last week!

What about different status changes like IP1, IP2, etc? Did you track them?
And any idea when UCI was generated?
Thank you and all the best

bmelia

Star Member
Sep 27, 2017
What is that? Haven't come across anything like that... My app has myself as Main Applicant, and my spouse and kid as co-applicants. I saw my results thru the Medical centre's webpage, everything was fine. For my spouse, it was not available. And for my 4 yr old, there was only physical examination by the Doc.(so no chance of any negatives).
Hi, CIC didn't ask the kids for the chest xray and the urine and blood analysis? The doctor only doing physical checks?