+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December AOR 2017 - join here.

ndshah26

Oct 11, 2017
But now by chance I read in the official website that is requried
f a supporting document is in a language other than English or French, the applicant must provide IRCC with:

• the English or French translation; and
  • an affidavit from the person who completed the translations; and
  • a certified photocopy of the original document.
I would not forgive myself if I am rejected for this reason

Did you consult your lawyer about this? What did he/she say?

vjosi

Jun 23, 2017
tirane
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Rome
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2017
Passport Req..
04-06-2018
LANDED..........
18-10-2018
Did you consult your lawyer about this? What did he/she say?
That if the translator is certified there is no need for the other two points.

ndshah26

Oct 11, 2017
That if the translator is certified there is no need for the other two points.
The worst case I could think of would be an ADR (Additional Docs Required) posted on your application. This could delay your approval process, but I doubt that your app would be rejected on these grounds...Thats my 2 cents...

Reactions: 8494193

vjosi

Jun 23, 2017
tirane
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Rome
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2017
Passport Req..
04-06-2018
LANDED..........
18-10-2018
The worst case I could think of would be an ADR (Additional Docs Required) posted on your application. This could delay your approval process, but I doubt that your app would be rejected on these grounds...Thats my 2 cents...
Thank you. the more time passes with the background check, the more I worry

CANPRI

Apr 17, 2017
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Guys, I would really be grateful if I get some advice on my situation.

My bf and I have separately applied for PR under FSW.

His AOR was 15th Nov and he got his PPR on 11th December and subsequently his COPR.

My AOR is 16th Dec. Went into IP2 on 27th Feb and waiting since then.

Now we have 2 options.
1. Let the application take its course; wait for my PPR (which is hopefully soon, but don't know when), proceed with our plans to land as single and get married in Canada.

2. Do a court marriage here (which will take atleast 40 days) and add me to his application.

Which is better? Will option 2 add to the confusion?

I am in a total fix about what to do. Any advice will be helpful.

PS. Our plan is to land in August 2018.

balramkverma

Star Member
Sep 30, 2017

His AOR was 15th Nov and he got his PPR on 11th December and subsequently his COPR.

Now we have 2 options.
1. Let the application take its course; wait for my PPR (which is hopefully soon, but don't know when), proceed with our plans to land as single and get married in Canada.

2. Do a court marriage here (which will take atleast 40 days) and add me to his application.

I would suggest wait for your ppr

Reactions: CANPRI

gary007

Nov 12, 2017
Got me GCMS notes.

Notes Generated: Feb 21, 2018 (+1 day from GetGCMS Order)
App Status: Open
App Status Reason: In Progress
Last VO Activity: Feb 9, 2018 (PCC Processing)
Last Notes Activity: Feb 12 (I had emailed asking for status)

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Recommend Passed
Security: Not Started
Criminality: Not Started
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: Complete
[Application Due Date: 2018/02/28]

Highlights from Detailed Notes:

Case Analyst: Recommend passed*** EE FSW Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, I make the following recommendation:
RECOMMENDATION: Recommend Pass
A11.2: Appears Met
R75: Appears Met
R76: Appears Met
Funds: Appears Met
Work Experience: Letter appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category. Web-based search confirms employer information.

The PCCs uploaded on Feb 9 were processed same day(!).
Can you share your timeline

ateotia11

Feb 7, 2018

Now we have 2 options.

a question back to you, how long are you willing to wait to land there, because even if he adds you as a secondary applicant after court marriage, he still has to upload all your documents and they have to be processed. that can take another 1-2 months after your final court marriage papers. now it is very likely by then you yourself would have your ppr and copr. there is a very small small chance of your application lasting 6 months or more, only under this circumstance would you doing a court marriage and adding yourself as 2ndary applicant to your bf's application make sense and be quicker for you to land.

i hope that helps?

Reactions: CANPRI

linuxguy9

Star Member
Feb 14, 2018
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
09-12-2017

Now we have 2 options.

My AOR is 9th Dec, and IP2 on 27th Feb. Still awaiting PPR. If you see the NDVO average PPR time duration, currently it's 127 days based on the myimmitracker analysis report.
https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/average-time-to-a-ppr-based-on-visa-office

Almost everyone from Dec AOR is awaiting that golden mail, which is now expected anytime soon. And anyways, you've planned to land in August, So, best course of action would be to wait for PPR. Hopefully, next week, we all should start getting PPR's.

Best of luck.

Arun.

CANPRI

Apr 17, 2017
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
You're right. I agree. Chances of my PPR are faster than addition.

It's just that amidst so much of thoughts , thinking of the various permutations.

Thank you so much for your reply.. :)
And best wishes
a question back to you, how long are you willing to wait to land there, because even if he adds you as a secondary applicant after court marriage, he still has to upload all your documents and they have to be processed. that can take another 1-2 months after your final court marriage papers. now it is very likely by then you yourself would have your ppr and copr. there is a very small small chance of your application lasting 6 months or more, only under this circumstance would you doing a court marriage and adding yourself as 2ndary applicant to your bf's application make sense and be quicker for you to land.

i hope that helps?