<<<<<<<< December 2023 AOR >>>>>>>>

josshe

Feb 8, 2024
EE-FSW-Inland
ITA - 26th Oct
AOR - 17th Dec
BIL received - 19th Feb
Medical passed - 24th feb(gc key)
eligibility completed - 26th Feb ( tracker)
biometrics completed - 1st March (gc key)
bgc is in progress ( tracker & gc key)

shua033

Sep 18, 2023
I applied through the PNP EE program and used the local police station PCC.
Right now, my application is in the background check stage. I submitted it in December around 30th.
As a precaution, I also applied for a BLS PCC, which I expect to get within a month.
Now, I'm wondering what I should tell IRCC about this. Should I email them or give them a call? as of now, I just have a tracking number with me and a screenshot of the payment.

Please suggest. Thank you

gdhawk

Feb 21, 2024
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
01-12-2023
Med's Request
15-01-2024
Med's Done....
22-01-2024
FSW/OINP HCS PNP Outland (In invitation i am officially considered PNP)

ITA: Dec 6 2023
AOR: Dec 10 2023

Waiting
Hey, @ashmash , did you call IRCC? Ours is similar profile, my AOR is 1st Dec and is stuck at background verification

Winner Man

Star Member
May 20, 2021
Yaounde, CMR
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
IRCC
NOC Code......
I post this in each AOR thread:
1. NOC Code - it isn’t about your job title, match 70% responsibilities to a NOC code.
2. PCC - make sure you don’t submit a black and white PCC. If even the stamp on your PCC is colored and rest is black and white, submit a colored scan that shows the colored stamps: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/rejection-due-to-black-and-white-pcc.496680/. PCC is extremely nuanced, please don't underestimate it and ask on the forum/research past cases here if you have any doubts.
3. POF - Make sure to have closing balance, codified debt (or plainly listed debt declaration) on POF with your name clearly listed in it. Can’t get a letter of a specific format that state average 6 month balance? Don’t worry! You can create a PDF with POF + attach the last 6 months of bank statements to it. It works.
4. Upfront medicals for Outland applicants - Find a panel physician listed near you: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx when you call them do tell them that you want to do an upfront medical exam for PR application. In some cases, the hospital won’t have the right code to issue an upfront test for the “Permanent residency” category, it is fine to get the test done under the “worker” category. You’ll get two documents at the end of the upfront medical tests, you’ll have to upload one of these documents - clarify it with your hospital before leaving the premises.
5. Whitelisting CIC: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/ppr-how-to-never-miss-the-golden-email-gmail-hotmail-users.596756/
6. What do background check changes mean (from Legalfalcon): https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/gcms-shows-security-screening-and-waiting-lets-gather-here.498854/post-10443831
Upfront medicals no longer required

Winner Man

Star Member
May 20, 2021
Yaounde, CMR
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
IRCC
NOC Code......
EE-FSW-Inland
ITA - 26th Oct
AOR - 17th Dec
BIL received - 19th Feb
Medical passed - 24th feb(gc key)
eligibility completed - 26th Feb ( tracker)
biometrics completed - 1st March (gc key)
bgc is in progress ( tracker & gc key)
Why's there such a wide gap between your ITA and AOR dates?

TTBR

Star Member
Dec 15, 2022
How long does it normally take for Medical to appear in tracker / profile after it was completed in the clinic?

Reshma94

Aug 1, 2022
Just posting my timeline
PROGRAM - FSW- health category (outland)
ITA- October 26
AOR - December 15
Done with med and bio for both me and spouse. Everything in my tracker is completed but my spouse' eligibility is "not started" even though his background, med and bio are all completed(he is dependent ). Is this normal?

Last edited:

ashmash

Oct 18, 2023
Hello,

Post ADR, i received an update in tracker saying my BG is in progress while it was already in progress for a month. I guess it is a sign of comprehensive security checking.

josshe

Feb 8, 2024
Eligibility is not applicable for dependents.
Done with med and bio for both me and spouse. Everything in my tracker is completed but my spouse' eligibility is "not started" even though his background, med and bio are all completed(he is dependent ). Is this normal?