+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2022 Visitor Visa Applicants

Avvy1992

Jan 9, 2023
Applied visitor visa for spouse from India with travel dates of 3 months. Spouse has valid Australia Visitor Visa. Also applied for Spouse PR sponsorship on 2nd Dec 2022. Waiting for AOR.

Applied visitor visa on 4th Dec
Boimetric update 7th Dec
Eligibility started 17th Dec
Final decision :- Refused with generic reasons 9th Jan 2023

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as required by paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR (https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/SOR-2002-227/ section-179.html). I am refusing your application because you have not established that you will leave Canada, based on the following factors:

• The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application.

• You have not provided sufficient documentation to support your or your host's income and assets.

YAAZ

Star Member
Nov 26, 2018
May you please assist me with this,
I am applying for my mom's visa , which option should i put a non-dependent child? as i am married. I was thinking of putting other family not listed .

YAAZ

Star Member
Nov 26, 2018
Did anyone apply for the visa and uploaded bank statment just stating th amount that is there rather than 4 months prior

Ozeekay

Dec 28, 2022
Did anyone apply for the visa and uploaded bank statment just stating th amount that is there rather than 4 months prior
That won't work. They don't want to see your bank statement because you just deposited money in it for a month. They want to see if funds are flowing in and out continuously, from your job, from your business, etc. This is for your bank statement. Savings have a different story. If you have liquid money that's a plus as well.

Someone can correct me if I am wrong.

beeba-bacha

Jun 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i applied on 1st Dec 2022 for TRV Mother
Biometric done on 6th Dec,22
since no update:(

Reactions: Egi_H

Abelo

Jan 11, 2023
Dec 13: submitted
Dec 16: biometrics
Dec 24: Passport submission request
* passport was at another embassy so couldn’t submit until Jan 6
Jan 6: passport sent
Jan 9: received at Los Angeles center
Still no updates from them. Has anybody sent passport to LA VAC and how long before any updates? I have an urgent travel next week.

rohit.joshi

Star Member
Sep 24, 2017
Hello everyone, posting my timeline below so that it will help others.

Dec 4th - Application submitted
Dec 27th - Biometrics completed
Jan 5th - Passport Request
Jan 6th - Sent Docs to LA CVAC
Jan 9th - They received the Docs & signed the Fedex label.

Reactions: canada.msn

canada.msn

Aug 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2013
AOR Received.
07-Nov-2013
Hello everyone, posting my timeline below so that it will help others.

Dec 4th - Application submitted
Dec 27th - Biometrics completed
Jan 5th - Passport Request
Jan 6th - Sent Docs to LA CVAC
Jan 9th - They received the Docs & signed the Fedex label.
Congratulations!

resu

Oct 10, 2016
Toronto, Canada
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15 - 02 - 2017
Applied for Brother from India.

Applied Online: Jan 8, 2023
Biometrics Collection Letter: Jan 8, 2023
Biometrics Given : Jan 11, 2023
Biometric Validity Letter: Jan 13, 2023
Original Passport Request: Jan 13, 2023

Reactions: amala1611

Egi_H

Dec 25, 2017
My parents have a TRV application and I am their representative (I'm a PR). I'm gonna support them financially , so they didn't show proof of funds. I submitted my bank statements for the last 4 months, but I didn't attach my paystubs or any other document that shows I'm working. However, bank statements show that I am getting paid because you can see the deposits there.

Now, I'm not sure if the app is strong enough. Should I add paystubs to their application or leave it as it is? Will it raise doubts in the visa officer's mind if I send them now? And if I send them now, what excuse should I use for not sending them earlier? Their app is one month old.