+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2022 Visitor Visa Applicants

poornapragna

Jan 2, 2023
yes, if you received Passport request letter mean your application is approved 99%, unless there is any issue with the passport submitted. Could you please share your timeline and visa details?
Applied on Dec 23rd
Biometrics submitted Dec 28th
Received passport request letter Jan 6th

Applied for my mother from India.

Reactions: Suryarao611

poornapragna

Jan 2, 2023
Thanks, my fiancé applied on Dec 18th and the application is under review.
We were expecting a wait time of around 2 months and we have applied for a new passport for my mother.
Do you know if we can submit the new passport directly or do we need to raise a webform first and inform them before sending the new passport?

Jumboimm

Star Member
Feb 7, 2017
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
MPNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-12-2016
Doc's Request.
11-08-2017
Nomination.....
31-03-2017
AOR Received.
07-07-2017
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
12-01-2018
Med's Request
14-03-2018
Med's Done....
23-03-2018
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Waiting
Still waiting here! Application submitted Dec 7th

canada.msn

Aug 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2013
AOR Received.
07-Nov-2013
Applied on Dec 23rd
Biometrics submitted Dec 28th
Received passport request letter Jan 6th

Applied for my mother from India.
Wow! that was supersonic fast... COngratulations! Still waiting submitted Dec 18th.

Sohaib04

Star Member
Aug 20, 2019
Do they say if visa is approved in the passport request letter?
Received passport request letter and it says final decision made but doesn't say what the decision is.
Application status still says processing and submitted. I'm confused now.
They would not request for passport unless it's approved, right?
100% approved status will be changed in final decision that your visa was approved and passport required for completion of process

poornapragna

Jan 2, 2023
100% approved status will be changed in final decision that your visa was approved and passport required for completion of process
Final decision is made. But they have not said approved anywhere. Application status is in process not in 'approved'. What does passport request letter mean then? Any examples of this happening before?

Sohaib04

Star Member
Aug 20, 2019
Final decision is made. But they have not said approved anywhere. Application status is in process not in 'approved'. What does passport request letter mean then? Any examples of this happening before?
No issue it will be updated. Same happened with us. Receiving passport req means visa approved just send passport for stamping

KREYLER

Star Member
Jan 8, 2023
My background check has started
AOR 19th December
Biometrics valid 20th December
Review of eligibility has not started.

khanhabeeba

Jan 8, 2023
I applied twice Ist on October 11 and got my refusal on December 9 stating that I didn't show any significant family ties back home
Then I reapplied which my agent told me to on December 13 and then again got rejected on january 7th 2023 now stating that i have significant family ties in canada
I have 2 sisters in canada, I was just going to meet with them in the interim while my original destination was America.I have provided with every document stating I will come back but i don't know they are stuck with something on my application
I had already made plans and now my kids are very upset.
Can anybody let me know on what to do now, where am I wrong? Can i reapply again but what additional document do I submit

Sohaib04

Star Member
Aug 20, 2019
I applied twice Ist on October 11 and got my refusal on December 9 stating that I didn't show any significant family ties back home
Then I reapplied which my agent told me to on December 13 and then again got rejected on january 7th 2023 now stating that i have significant family ties in canada
I have 2 sisters in canada, I was just going to meet with them in the interim while my original destination was America.I have provided with every document stating I will come back but i don't know they are stuck with something on my application
I had already made plans and now my kids are very upset.
Can anybody let me know on what to do now, where am I wrong? Can i reapply again but what additional document do I submit
Apply for review

manojkapri

Star Member
Mar 24, 2021
My background check has started
AOR 19th December
Biometrics valid 20th December
Review of eligibility has not started.
Review of eligibility has not started. -

Hello.
What does this section say on your portl now ? We will let you know once we start reviewing your eligibility ?

malikafaq44

Oct 3, 2022
Is there anyone who applied in oct and still waiting for final decision?
Here is my timeline and still waiting for the best hope
Applied : 01/10/2022
Biometric done : 04/10/2022
Eligibility review started on : 05/10/2022
still no response from them!