+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DECEMBER 2021 *INLAND* SPONSORSHIP

Harry778

Jun 14, 2022
Hi everyone, decided to join the forum after I saw this thread.

My timeline so far (Spousal Sponsorship Inland Online)

Application submitted 1st Dec 2021
Pre AOR letter received 22 Feb 2022 (although the letter was dated for 1st Dec 2021)

Have been waiting ever since with no updates.

I've become extremely stressed and anxious as my student visa expires Feb 2023 and I can't work full time under the current conditions. With the price of everything gone up I've exhausted the last of my savings and have become desperate just to be able to pay rent and bills and stay afloat in general.

I thought about applying again either via online or paper since people are applying after me and getting their documents approved but I am hesitant to do so as I don't want to screw anything up.

Any advice in general would be appreciated.

Thanks and good luck to you all!!

karanvir jassal

May 18, 2018

Pre AOR letter received 22 Feb 2022 (although the letter was dated for 1st Dec 2021)

I've become extremely stressed and anxious as my student visa expires Feb 2023 and I can't work full time under the current conditions. With the price of everything gone up I've exhausted the last of my savings and have become desperate just to be able to pay rent and bills and stay afloat in general.

I thought about applying again either via online or paper since people are applying after me and getting their documents approved but I am hesitant to do so as I don't want to screw anything up.

Hey,
I saw in a different forum that someone from november 13 2021 who applied online got the portal on the june 16 2022. So all we all can do is wait

karanvir jassal

May 18, 2018

Did you receive your pr??

Harry778

Jun 14, 2022
Bro try contacting your MP. He can contact IRCC and help you get the latest update on your file.
Just got off the phone with my constituency office. They instructed me to email them and they would follow up. I'll keep my progress updated on here.

Thank you for giving me the motivation to call them. I had thought about doing this before, but I hesitated since I didn't think issues like this are urgent enough for them.

karanvir jassal

May 18, 2018
Just got off the phone with my constituency office. They instructed me to email them and they would follow up. I'll keep my progress updated on here.

Thank you for giving me the motivation to call them. I had thought about doing this before, but I hesitated since I didn't think issues like this are urgent enough for them.
Your welcome bro. I hope we both can hear some good news soon from IRCC

buffarama

Aug 3, 2022
I was assisted by various posts on this forum (Applied December 2021) and recently (July 27, 2022) got my eCoPR, so I decided to join and update the tracker tool as part of my celebration. Still waiting on photo to be approved and PR card, but !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

karanvir jassal

May 18, 2018
I was assisted by various posts on this forum (Applied December 2021) and recently (July 27, 2022) got my eCoPR, so I decided to join and update the tracker tool as part of my celebration. Still waiting on photo to be approved and PR card, but !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What is your AOR???