+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DECEMBER 2021 *INLAND* SPONSORSHIP

bonjourToto

Nov 11, 2021
average days for inland paper is around 45 days mark from date of submission, there have been instances of earlier temporary AORs,

there is no cutoff just estimations, the spreadsheet is helpful to understand the randomness
Hey Major!
Congratulations for your AOR!
Let me ask you please: With this AOR of yours, were you able to apply for the provincial health insurance and/or for OWP?

Major2710

Star Member
Dec 22, 2021
Hey Major!
Congratulations for your AOR!
Let me ask you please: With this AOR of yours, were you able to apply for the provincial health insurance and/or for OWP?

i would jumping up and down if that was the case, they really need to change the heading to temp AOR from prospective AOR

Reactions: bonjourToto

Major2710

Star Member
Dec 22, 2021
oh a temp AOR cannot be used for OHIP, as far as i know as it is not a confirmation of your application acceptance which is the requirement by Ontario service last i checked

Reactions: bonjourToto

Adam84

Dec 1, 2021
Hi all. Another 'December Inland' applicant here. Fingers crossed for everyone.

Looking forward to receiving an AOR. The online portal route didn't allow for an OWP application, so it's left myself and I assume many other in work permit limbo.

Miriam2493

Sep 17, 2016
hello there! We also submitted our application online on december 30th. Still haven’t received the AOR or pre-AOR!
anybody received already?

Major2710

Star Member
Dec 22, 2021
:update:

i was able to link my paper inland on to Gckey
i dont have the AOR yet
no ECAS link yet
no new PR tracker link yet

application submitted 8th dec
TAOR 29th dec
linked to Gckey 16th feb

Good luck everyone

Major2710

Star Member
Dec 22, 2021
:update:

my medical was passed yesterday on Gckey

i did not get any notification email

also not ecas and the new pr tracker as also not updated

time from test to pass medical : 10 days

good luck

full timeline in signature

Ron13

Star Member
Dec 1, 2020
Hi Guys, could anyone please advise how to fulfill the 2 requirements for joint habitation if the spouse is on a visitor visa status in Canada.

I only have a Rental lease with both of our names. Other than that, my spouse is not able to get a joint bank account/telephone/internet, etc. as she's on a visitor visa.

Greatly appreciate any help. Thanks.

Major2710

Star Member
Dec 22, 2021
if you have a marriage certificate they may give you a joint account , i know they do in TD
if you have a telephone line you can get another line for her under your name i think