+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DECEMBER 2021 *INLAND* SPONSORSHIP

Ron13

Star Member
Dec 1, 2020
if you have a marriage certificate they may give you a joint account , i know they do in TD
if you have a telephone line you can get another line for her under your name i think
Thanks so much! My bank (Scotia) refused but I'll try with TD right away.

I do have another phone line added for her, but not sure if this counts as the account holder is still myself and the bills are addressed to me.

Major2710

Star Member
Dec 22, 2021
Thanks so much! My bank (Scotia) refused but I'll try with TD right away.

I do have another phone line added for her, but not sure if this counts as the account holder is still myself and the bills are addressed to me.

you can use that as shared expenses highlighting her in the full cellphone bill and a letter explaining why your using that as proof

if your working and have private health insurance and your wife added as dependant can be used as proof

Ron13

Star Member
Dec 1, 2020
you can use that as shared expenses highlighting her in the full cellphone bill and a letter explaining why your using that as proof

if your working and have private health insurance and your wife added as dependant can be used as proof
that's a good idea, I'll use my cell phone bill as you mentioned. Thanks!

And yes, I have added her as a beneficiary in my group benefits and retirement plans with employer. Although this is a valid proof for another section in the Checklist, but I believe this does not count as proof of cohabitation, since one can add any person even outside Canada as a beneficiary.

ddthelook

Apr 7, 2022
Hi Guys,

I received an email from CIC stating that "
This email is to notify you that your permanent residence application status has been updated on your IRCC Permanent Residence portal account.
To view your permanent residence application status, log into your IRCC Permanent Residence Portal account with your current log-in credentials.
You can access the portal using this link: https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login:
But when I checked my online account, there is nothing new and the "view" button in the Action box is still grey.

Does anyone know what's going on here? Thanks!

Major2710

Star Member
Dec 22, 2021
hey congrats?

whats your timeline

did they send you the login detail or did you have one from before?

not many in december have received portal invites yet, and the system did have a recent update, give it some time and try again?

but please do share you timeline and update the spreadsheet

ddthelook

Apr 7, 2022
hey congrats?

whats your timeline

did they send you the login detail or did you have one from before?

not many in december have received portal invites yet, and the system did have a recent update, give it some time and try again?

but please do share you timeline and update the spreadsheet
I applied online so I have a portal account at the beginning. Will update if I am able to see the messages in my account. Hope it’s good news.

cityscape

Apr 7, 2022
Hi guys - my timeline (Spousal Sponsorship Inland via paper):

Application received 9th Dec 2021
Medical - Feb 28th 2022
OWP - 4th April 2022
Biometrics - 13th April 2022

I'm having issues because I changed my surname and they havent updated it yet ( I sent in web forms with new ID/Change of Name Cert etc 3 months ago...) so I am yet to do the biometrics, but I have my instructions letter.

karanvir jassal

May 18, 2018
Hey all my filed was submitted on dec 9 2021. Its inland online application. My pre arrival cam on may 2 2021. No updates after that. If anyone gets anything please keep us updated

Reactions: KJH85