+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2021 - Citizenship Applicants

PakiAccountant

May 3, 2017
Hey guys,

I see everything (Language, Physical Presence, Prohibitions) was marked as complete on 16th but the application status is "In Progress". Shouldn't this be Decision Made as the only step to be completed is Oath? When does normally Oath invite comes after everything has been marked as complete?

karem abd

Star Member
Apr 6, 2018
Hey guys,

I see everything (Language, Physical Presence, Prohibitions) was marked as complete on 16th but the application status is "In Progress". Shouldn't this be Decision Made as the only step to be completed is Oath? When does normally Oath invite comes after everything has been marked as complete?
Congratulations
You'll get it one to two weeks the oath update

Reactions: PakiAccountant

shyam.7944

Mar 9, 2015
Category........
Other
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
Just curious. People that have received their citizenship certificates successfully. Were they delivered into the regular tiny mailbox, parcel locker or your door step?

My place does not have a parcel locker, so I’m not sure how the certificate will be delivered.

SanKanKun

Star Member
Mar 8, 2015
Hello. My ghost update was on Dec 16, 2022 & the oath taking ceremony is to be held on Jan 31, 2023. Will I receive an email from them by mid-Jan with the details of the venue of the oath-taking? Thank you.
Wow… a physical ceremony? Did it get updated in the tracker ? No email? What IRCC office are you ?