Rome
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2017
Passport Req..
04-06-2018
LANDED..........
18-10-2018
The last update on my portal was Oct 7, 2022, which I believe everyone had. Since then, nothing has updated the only thing marked as completed is my background check and test.
Same here

aphermix

Jan 5, 2017
I am scheduled for oath and got the email for it. When I am trying to sign into the tracker today, it is not loading. It is stuck in Loading/Chargement Screen. Anyone else in same situation ?

jamique

Star Member
May 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am scheduled for oath and got the email for it. When I am trying to sign into the tracker today, it is not loading. It is stuck in Loading/Chargement Screen. Anyone else in same situation ?
Same here, from the forum I've learnt that it is currently the same for most people with upcoming oath. They say it starts working after oath is complete.

Reactions: aphermix

AudreyTh

Nov 20, 2021
It’s December 10th and by the time Monday comes in it will be 60 Days completed with no Oath invite for Vancouver Office. I have written MP to write to IRCC to get more resource for Vancouver.

if you are from Vancouver or Calgary you office is mostly ‘West App’ which is Vancouver. Please write to respective MP requesting more resource allocation to Vancouver office.

Also the picking up of application is random. My wife passed test 2 hours after me and she became citizen on 21st November. She got invite on October 12th. I’m seeing there are no updates in Vancouver office after October 12th.

Thanks for sharing this. I'm also from Vancouver and will definitely write to MP today. Almost 6 months since I passed the test. Everything has been marked "completed" in my tracker on October 25th. No oath invite still...

meghalp

Star Member
Feb 14, 2022
@zqw86713 @Geno.uss @dj0
@SanKanKun
Anyone got update after completed test and background check from Niagara office online application?

Processing office Niagara
Application location- stratford, Ontario
Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1,110days
Application: Single
Application submitted: December 27, 2021
Delivered: December 27, 2021
AOR: February 22,2022
Ghost update: 24 august background check completed
Test invitation: 25 august

Last edited:
Reactions: NameName

rayp

Dec 8, 2022
Thanks for sharing this. I'm also from Vancouver and will definitely write to MP today. Almost 6 months since I passed the test. Everything has been marked "completed" in my tracker on October 25th. No oath invite still...
I’m in the same boat. My application is also being processed at Vancouver office ( applied online from Calgary). Everything was marked completed on Oct 12 and no update since then. I have an international trip planned in January so hopefully there is some update.

Sohpie2017

Star Member
Nov 8, 2017
I’m in the same boat. My application is also being processed at Vancouver office ( applied online from Calgary). Everything was marked completed on Oct 12 and no update since then. I have an international trip planned in January so hopefully there is some update.
My both parents are in the same boat, applied from Calgary and their processing office is Vancouver. My mom AOR of Feb. 10, only background check is completed on Aug 10th. My dad AOR of Feb. 22, all requirements completed on Nov. 17th and no oath invite yet.