+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2021 - Citizenship Applicants

aphermix

Jan 5, 2017
At last I am happy to say that I got the Oath on my tracker. The tracker reads like below.

"You've been scheduled to attend your citizenship ceremony on December 22, 2022"

I have not yet got the email. But Citizenship ceremony part is updated to "In Progress"

Clemency30

Sep 25, 2019
At last I am happy to say that I got the Oath on my tracker. The tracker reads like below.

"You've been scheduled to attend your citizenship ceremony on December 22, 2022"

I have not yet got the email. But Citizenship ceremony part is updated to "In Progress"
Congratulations. Do you know your office? When was everything marked complete on your profile?

Last edited:

aphermix

Jan 5, 2017
Just saw tracker was updated today. Oath started Nov 18. Oath scheduled on Dec 29.
Seems IRCC Scarborough is working through the holidays :). My tracker was also updated today. But the official update is marked as Nov 16 in the green timeline at the bottom. I can swear that there was no updates between Nov 16 and today.

Canadianthisyear

Nov 8, 2022
Seems IRCC Scarborough is working through the holidays :). My tracker was also updated today. But the official update is marked as Nov 16 in the green timeline at the bottom. I can swear that there was no updates between Nov 16 and today.
Looks like they may have had problem with the tracker till the afternoon I had no update then both oath started and scheduled appeared. Also my wife's tracker was updated today and shows the citizenship test as passed on Nov 14.

kari22

Jan 28, 2019
Today I received the update that on Nov 15 my physical presence, prohibitions, and language skills have been completed. Only waiting on oath. And weird that I see in my profile that was updated Nov 24th. I've been checking every day and all the changes happened today

rahuldokwal

May 31, 2016
Hello Members,

For my wife, Language, prohibition marked completed but physical presence is still in progress. What I observed from other timeline all 3 will be marked completed at the same time.
Can anyone suggest is this normal or anyone in the same boat

Thanks

meghalp

Star Member
Feb 14, 2022
Hello Members,

For my wife, Language, prohibition marked completed but physical presence is still in progress. What I observed from other timeline all 3 will be marked completed at the same time.
Can anyone suggest is this normal or anyone in the same boat

Thanks
do you know the processing office?

dj0

Dec 30, 2021
Got my oath scheduled for the 28th Dec. Office is Scarborough. Awaiting on email invite.

Test was marked completed on the 12th Sep.
Did the other fields - language, physical presence and prohibitions get set to completed at some point? Or are they still in progress?

Reactions: meghalp