+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2021 - Citizenship Applicants

Dutchgirl

Star Member
Oct 13, 2022
Any oath invites from Scarborough office ?
Nope, still waiting for my presence/language/prohibitions to complete, which is something that has to happen first. I occasionally take a look at the Scarborough office thread here on this forum, and if I see how long a lot of these people are waiting, I'm starting to wonder what's going on in Scarborough. Fortunately, I'm not in a hurry. But it does give me a bit of background anxiety for some reason.

dj0

Dec 30, 2021
In a similar boat as many of you. @meghalp have you heard anything from NGF?

I've got travel plans, both personal and business, in Feb, Mar and May. While this process does not block me leaving the country, I don't hold a citizenship that allows me to re-enter without a visa/PR card. My only concern is that they'll schedule the ceremony sometime in February around my AOR date.

I guess worst case, you can always defer the citizenship ceremony for a later date.

Reactions: meghalp

meghalp

Star Member
Feb 14, 2022
In a similar boat as many of you. @meghalp have you heard anything from NGF?

I've got travel plans, both personal and business, in Feb, Mar and May. While this process does not block me leaving the country, I don't hold a citizenship that allows me to re-enter without a visa/PR card. My only concern is that they'll schedule the ceremony sometime in February around my AOR date.

I guess worst case, you can always defer the citizenship ceremony for a later date.
No update at all. I think Niagara office stop working as I can see In this group no new update from last week who completed test in august

Chetabhim

Star Member
Sep 14, 2014
Nope, still waiting for my presence/language/prohibitions to complete, which is something that has to happen first. I occasionally take a look at the Scarborough office thread here on this forum, and if I see how long a lot of these people are waiting, I'm starting to wonder what's going on in Scarborough. Fortunately, I'm not in a hurry. But it does give me a bit of background anxiety for some reason.
[/QUOTE
Same here I am not in any hurry either but somehow it kinda feels weird why there is no pattern followed people in May2022 getting path invites no hate to any person but to understand the system is impossible.online applications are slow for what reason ?

aphermix

Jan 5, 2017
Seems Scarborough office has come to a grinding halt. I dont see any new oath invites in the spreadsheets for 2021 and 2022 :-(

bhatla1983

Oct 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Guys, I am also Dec'2021 applicant for citizenship application.

Question
- How can I know about my IRCC office (Scarborough or Mississauga etc)?
- There's a mention about spreadsheet having data about timelines of different offices. How can I access that?

kish1910

Star Member
Feb 23, 2018
Vaughan
Seems Scarborough office has come to a grinding halt. I dont see any new oath invites in the spreadsheets for 2021 and 2022 :-(
You had the Physical presence, Prohibitions, Language Skills marked completed. We are still waiting for next update after test from past 2 months. This office is really slow. :)

Reactions: aphermix

aphermix

Jan 5, 2017
Hey Guys, I am also Dec'2021 applicant for citizenship application.

Question
- How can I know about my IRCC office (Scarborough or Mississauga etc)?
- There's a mention about spreadsheet having data about timelines of different offices. How can I access that?
We usually deduce the office from the test invitation email address. If the address has words SCR it is Scarborough, if NGF Niagara Falls and so on.

The 2021 Spreadsheet can be found here
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1iXCMs0mYtJZwYTTIH3LDmHK1tgK7yqAgQ5Jfyxv7BEI/edit#gid=566701841

The 2022 Spreadsheet can be found here
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_KE3Bu3C3gOyEm0mRVcJH9nEA2u2GOhfpUZOckOWmN0/edit#gid=1316748968

bhatla1983

Oct 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
We usually deduce the office from the test invitation email address. If the address has words SCR it is Scarborough, if NGF Niagara Falls and so on.

The 2021 Spreadsheet can be found here
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1iXCMs0mYtJZwYTTIH3LDmHK1tgK7yqAgQ5Jfyxv7BEI/edit#gid=566701841

The 2022 Spreadsheet can be found here
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_KE3Bu3C3gOyEm0mRVcJH9nEA2u2GOhfpUZOckOWmN0/edit#gid=1316748968

Thank you! Its SCR for me...

yaacoub89

May 21, 2016
Posting for someone else! applied on December 27, 2021 and received Oath email two days ago the oath will be on Nov 28th. he did the test on June 22, 2022
wondering why tracker still showing in progress and nothing changes only the test and backcheck for him. ??

Reactions: biquanbi96

biquanbi96

Star Member
Aug 30, 2017
Posting for someone else! applied on December 27, 2021 and received Oath email two days ago the oath will be on Nov 28th. he did the test on June 22, 2022
wondering why tracker still showing in progress and nothing changes only the test and backcheck for him. ??
what visa office?