+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2021 - Citizenship Applicants

wink

May 25, 2021
You should call them. I don't think anyone got an email saying their test has been completed. It was updated on the tracker, mine got updated after 4 business days
Yes, there is an option to send the result to the email. It arrives at the email box almost immediately.

Hurricane207

Aug 21, 2018
Admin, kindly please update my tracker:

Test invite: August 18 2022
Test complete: August 22, 2022
Languages, prohibitions and physical presence: August 24 2022
Oath invite: September 8 2022
Oath ceremony: Oct 10 2022

Thank you everyone for your support! This timeline was for a family member. I will be soon applying for my citizenship.

iceman55

May 1, 2022
I had my test on Oct 5 but still doesnt reflect as Test completed. I got the confirmation via email that i passed. Is this normal?
Seems to be dependent on the office. Some offices do it the same/next day others take 7-8 days but yours is even longer than that. Better to call and check. Sometimes it is becasue your id wasn't clear enough etc.

What is your office or the email that sent you the invite?

danier

Oct 19, 2022
Seems to be dependent on the office. Some offices do it the same/next day others take 7-8 days but yours is even longer than that. Better to call and check. Sometimes it is becasue your id wasn't clear enough etc.

What is your office or the email that sent you the invite?
Scarborough

iceman55

May 1, 2022
Scarborough
You can may be write to the same email incl your Name, UCI, App #, Date of the invite and when you the took the test etc and ask them to check the status of the test. You can also attach the PDF/email of the test completion report if you'd like.

In the meantime you can call. iirc if the agent says "you will receive a communication" or something like that it's likely a technical issue with the test.

Jatt_warrior

Star Member
Jan 30, 2013
Does one have to be in Canada for the interview ? If someone is traveling, can we give interview from outside canada ?
I am not sure, but I have read on some other thread that people have given citizenship interview while they were outside Canada. But I would suggest that you should check with IRCC by calling them or through web form. Better not to take any risk.

Adedamdam

Oct 20, 2022
Hi Everyone,
Is anyone experiencing difficulty in signing into the citizenship tracker online account? It says I need to change password due to the system upgrade that happened on Oct 13. But it keeps rejecting my UCI and application number, it says invalid. I’m confuse, is anyone experiencing this?
thanks

Nick_150

Star Member
Jun 4, 2017
Hi Everyone,
Is anyone experiencing difficulty in signing into the citizenship tracker online account? It says I need to change password due to the system upgrade that happened on Oct 13. But it keeps rejecting my UCI and application number, it says invalid. I’m confuse, is anyone experiencing this?
thanks
just change your password ,it will ask you for UCI and application number when doing so.

Ankush2810

Jan 31, 2018
Hi Everyone,
thanks
If you had "-" in your UCI number, you may need to remove that while entering your UCI number while creating a new password in the upgraded system. It took me couple of attempts before I realized it. Good luck.

shyam.7944

Mar 9, 2015
Category........
Other
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
Good Morning Everyone, Did anyone get another update after Test Completion on their application?
Please share
Test updated to “Completed” on Sept 6th, and no updates after this. Scarborough office.

It might take at least another month or two or even longer to get further updates, and I can live with that.

Reactions: aphermix

actntrl

Jan 21, 2017
Anyone know why background check is completed before everything else?

Wouldn't background check encompass everything and wouldn't they send a test invite if your eligibility is all in order?

Just wondering as Ive had zero movement since test marked passed/complete. Hate this waiting game.

Learner02

Aug 5, 2022
Hi everyone,

I just had to reset my password as I haven't logged in for some time now. Having logged in now, I noticed my account has last time updated to be Oct 7 but nothing changed.

Did you see a new updated "date" after the password reset?

Reactions: Clemency30