+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2021 - Citizenship Applicants

actntrl

Jan 21, 2017
has there been cases where after BGC and test complete that an application gets held up..??

people wiht my timeline are getting oath invites but I have had no movement since test/ BGC complete on sept 9

Is there a separate hotline for citizenship inquiries at IRCC?

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
has there been cases where after BGC and test complete that an application gets held up..??

people wiht my timeline are getting oath invites but I have had no movement since test/ BGC complete on sept 9

What is your location and processing office location? Sometimes it's the backlog at processing office that causes delay.

wink

May 25, 2021

You may have to get your GCMS notes to see what's happening with your application. Everything else would be just a guess...

mofass

Jun 28, 2022

i passed my test in july 5th since then no update ..........

iceman55

May 1, 2022
My office is West I imagine Vancouver as I have seen in other posts with same email
I'm assuming your email was something like ...WestEApps...@cic.gc.ca. It could be Vancouver, could also be Edmonton or even Calgary. Doesn't matter since you don't have seem to have any processing issues currently. I was just curious how they're distributing application between offices these days.

kari22

Jan 28, 2019
I'm assuming your email was something like ...WestEApps...@cic.gc.ca. It could be Vancouver, could also be Edmonton or even Calgary. Doesn't matter since you don't have seem to have any processing issues currently. I was just curious how they're distributing application between offices these days.
Yes that's the email of the office that contacted me so maybe it is Edmonton as it is the closest to my city

Besho85

Star Member
Jun 22, 2017
Hello everyone,

I used to be in this forum when I applied for the PR, and haven't been here since I landed. Here I came again after some concern regarding my citizenship application. I submitted my citizenship application in Dec 2021, but I have not got test invitation till now. As you know, the official processing times for citizenship applications is 25 months, but skimming through this thread, I saw many of you have already cleared the test, and few did the ceremonies as well. Should I be concerned? Should I call IRCC? Should I order GCMS notes? I don't even know at which office my application is being processed, because I didn't care.

Citizenship application
Type: Paper application
Physical Presence Days: 1,100+
Application: Family (with wife and kids).
Application Submit: December 20, 2021
AOR: February 24, 2022
Background Completed: March 9, 2022 (main applicant only, myself)

By the way, can someone send me the tracker link you guys have created?